KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Thor: fist fight

Superman vs Thor: fist fight
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Delta1938
True King of House of El

quote: (post)
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Like the ones used on Kara and Krypto?

Yeah, they explained things more later on, once about the satellites themselves, further down the source.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Youre not giving me much man! He's too gimped 😂 let him wrap those hands in lightning and it's much better for him.

This branched from an argument that was starting to derail the Superman vs Namor/Hercules topic(good move on carver's part making this, actually). About how Thor would do in just hand-to-hand against Superman. So considering why this started, no, it's not really gimping Thor.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 10:49 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by Delta1938
Yeah, they explained things more later on, once about the satellites themselves, further down the source.

This branched from an argument that was starting to derail the Superman vs Namor/Hercules topic(good move on carver's part making this, actually). About how Thor would do in just hand-to-hand against Superman. So considering why this started, no, it's not really gimping Thor.

You'll have to refresh my memory. What about the New Krypton arc?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 11:01 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

For the sake of curiosity even though a mod will eventually tell us to get back on topic(since JLA/AVENGERS being used is against the rules), what exactly do you think Thor would do? He boasted he "has his measure," and for the sake of the argument, let's assume it was fact instead of him being egotistical, but the fight was primarily hand-to-hand, and Thor lost. And he doesn't have Mjolnir here to try and compensate for the physical disadvantage.

By being unrelenting, focused and knocking him the **** out. And for you guy talking craziness, Thor has matched strength with both Thor and Hercules. His strength is not a question. And Superman hard durability isn't and advantage over Thors Teflon durability in this sort of fight.

Oh, and let's not forget how the louded detractor here, the Abster, was arguing vigorously that Thor was not amped in B and T. I see you Abby.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Aug 20th, 2015 at 11:37 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 11:26 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Supes smashes him.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 11:28 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

You'll have to refresh my memory. What about the New Krypton arc?

General Lane made a deal with the chick who was in charge of the realm that was the source of all magick.

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
By being unrelenting, focused and knocking him the **** out. And for you guy talking craziness, Thor has matched strength with both Thor and Hercules. His strength is not a question. And Superman hard durability isn't and advantage over Thors Teflon durability in this sort of fight.

Oh, and let's not forget how the louded detractor here, the Abster, was arguing vigorously that Thor was not amped in B and T. I see you Abby.

So in other words, Thor is going to work really hard to get knocked the **** out again. Gotcha. Accept that Superman>>Thor.

Also, Thor has matched strength with both Hercules and THOR? blink

Originally posted by Juntai
Supes smashes him.

thumb up

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 11:52 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I give Thor a win or 2 because speed is equalized and Thor can use his skill to block or dodge and counter into some nasty combos. But Thor would have to fight at his best skill shown in comics and avoid being hit by Superman for the most part. If he fights like he mostly does (punch brawling) then he cant win any.
To win, Thor would probably have to hit Superman 7-10 times for every hit he receives from Superman. It's possible, just not likely.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 11:54 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by h1a8
I give Thor a win or 2 because speed is equalized and Thor can use his skill to block or dodge and counter into some nasty combos. But Thor would have to fight at his best skill shown in comics and avoid being hit by Superman for the most part. If he fights like he mostly does (punch brawling) then he cant win any.
To win, Thor would probably have to hit Superman 7-10 times for every hit he receives from Superman. It's possible, just not likely.

Superman pressure points FTW!!! Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 20th, 2015 11:56 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

General Lane made a deal with the chick who was in charge of the realm that was the source of all magick.

So in other words, Thor is going to work really hard to get knocked the **** out again. Gotcha. Accept that Superman>>Thor.

Also, Thor has matched strength with both Hercules and THOR? blink

thumb up

Sorry, meant to type Hulk. And no, not in others words. Try to keep up or go home.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 01:06 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Supes knows how to treat blonde mistresses.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 01:08 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by h1a8

laughing out loud You are hopeless. Even when you try not to wank Superman, you end up wanking him harder. 7-10 blows to match 1? Not even your brethren believe that!

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 01:08 AM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Supes knows how to treat blonde mistresses.

You love that little dark haired butch to death, don't you?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 01:40 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

No it's gimping Thor alright. He loses a lot more of his ability to win from this match up than Superman does.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 01:41 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

No it's gimping Thor alright. He loses a lot more of his ability to win from this match up than Superman does.

Ya think? Just play along. stick out tongue

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 01:45 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

You love that little dark haired butch to death, don't you?
I'm pretty sure you'd like to play the mistresses part, wouldn't you?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 01:46 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I'm pretty sure you'd like to play the mistresses part, wouldn't you?

No, that would be your natural dad jobbing to your stepdad.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 02:03 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

See that's the diff b/n you and me Abhi.. Sure you can go ahead and just focus on low showings.. Right on cue... Sigh...

Right.
quote:

Btw that alt Gladz was willing to kill while Thor was holding back(as we learned later on) and at the same time watching for the human's safety.

What does that has to do with Gladiator knocking him out with two punches?
quote:

And to answer your question. Atlas phukked him up I guess mainly because he derives his strength from magic.

And I'm pretty sure Anointed One not only physically knocked him the phukk out, but also killed him in the process. Iirc....

Both were due to magical weakness of Superman. And Anointed One didn't kill him. It was Gemnanae.

Not that any of that is relevant here.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 02:54 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Like the ones used on Kara and Krypto?

Yup.

Not that I have a dog in the fight, but...

(please log in to view the image)

http://imgur.com/a/9wOU7

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 07:24 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathlife

Could go either way.

Supes will win a majority of them though.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 08:05 AM
deathlife is currently offline Click here to Send deathlife a Private Message Find more posts by deathlife Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by deathlife
Could go either way.

Supes will win a majority of them though.

Not really. Thor isn't knocking out superman with punches.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 09:24 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Sorry, meant to type Hulk. And no, not in others words. Try to keep up or go home.

It doesn't matter if you typoed or wrote it correctly. Thor loses H2H against Supes. I predict you're going to troll instead of make arguments backed by evidence.

So, this started from arguments in a Superman vs Namor/Hercules topic about Superman in hand-to-hand against Hercules, which brought-up comparisons to Thor, which means we're comparing overall hand-to-hand capability(which includes strength and durability), yet, Thor is being badly gimped because we want to compare how they go in a H2H fight.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2015 01:52 PM