KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Thor: fist fight

Superman vs Thor: fist fight
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (45): « First ... « 43 44 [45]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I doubt he can lift 800 pounds.

He lifts bulked out Jen on a increasingly regular basis. I'm sure she's at least 800 lbs.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 07:23 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
So out of the whole Avengers team, Aaron has Thor lifting a mini underwater city and punting hellicarier debris from the bottom of the Atlantic ocean to the phukkin sun.
I think abhi misspoke, there.

Thor is more Aquaman level.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 07:38 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 07:56 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Hyperion is stronger than both.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 08:10 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ghostman

lol thor fans resorting to movies.....sad how far you have fallen. pathetic.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 08:20 PM
ghostman is currently offline Click here to Send ghostman a Private Message Find more posts by ghostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Whew! I have been so busy. Finally have time to hang out with my buddies!
This thread is a real eye-opener. There certainly is a lot to learn about these characters. It's lots and lots of fun.
I'm gonna have to go back to the beginning and study-up, that's fer sure.
Sorry I have only been posting half-heartedly. Seeing guys like stilt and abhi, helping so much with background info.
I will try to help too. yes

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 08:32 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

He lifts bulked out Jen on a increasingly regular basis. I'm sure she's at least 800 lbs.
If anything, Jen is doing all the work, Thor is just a human dildo with no say in the matter

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:05 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
To be fair, he would've died if not for SB.

Even half the time he was exposed to it was more than enough of a feat. The rest was just icing on top.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:17 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Originally posted by Philosophía
I think abhi misspoke, there.

Thor is more Aquaman level.
Aquaman can hurt Superman with a punch, and send him flying. Thor can't even bust a mountain.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 09:30 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by XLR87T3
Aquaman can hurt Superman with a punch, and send him flying. Thor can't even bust a mountain.

So you're saying Superman can stand in one spot and tank Thor punch? Also, post Aquaman destroying a mountain.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 10:48 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

laughing

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 11:58 PM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Right...

So out of the whole Avengers team, Aaron has Thor lifting a mini underwater city and punting hellicarier debris from the bottom of the Atlantic ocean to the phukkin sun.

And in the same issue couldn't break the grip of King Crab and struggled with Ursa Major. The strength feats are fine but the fights matter more.
quote:

Not Tony with his always evolving armor, not Carol even the push for her being more powerful than ever, not even Jen with this strongest version ever, but poor ol' Odinson with confidence issues.

Actually Aaron thinks of Tony and Carol even lower than he does Thor.

She hulk can't fly if you don't know.
quote:

No one is saying he is stronger than Hulk or Supes, but he is still strong as phukk.

If Squadron fights Avengers soon, Thor will be paired with Zarda and not Hyperion. You should accept it, Thor is a B level strongman now.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 01:43 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

If anything, Jen is doing all the work, Thor is just a human dildo with no say in the matter

I think the saddest part is that Jen and Thor could've worked better as a couple, she is the top female character in Marvel and has an actual personality to back it up.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:12 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Originally posted by abhilegend
And in the same issue couldn't break the grip of King Crab and struggled with Ursa Major. The strength feats are fine but the fights matter more.

Originally posted by abhilegend

Actually Aaron thinks of Tony and Carol even lower than he does Thor.

She hulk can't fly if you don't know.

Riight...

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 04:57 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Right

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 05:56 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

I hardly read Aaron after the Gorr arc, his writing is terrible. Can someone please tell me how he hates or treats Tony & Carol worse than Thor? Those two are the most popular Marvel characters right now

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 01:52 AM