KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » State Of The House Of El Address 2015

State Of The House Of El Address 2015
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

State Of The House Of El Address 2015

It is time for the annual state of The House of El address.

As the Ruler of The House of El I am glad to report that the state of our house is well. The clans that used to oppress and openly insult us have been largely eradicated!

The Thor Corps is no more with only Celeygha and Damborgson holding on to the wilted embers. The Gammites are decimated with Carver and Psycho Gundam warring between themselves over crumbs. The Glinting Bastards are down to one member who shall soon be broken. Last and certainly least are the Thanosi! Insane Titan has been ANNIHILATED and the coward Quanchi has fled the forum out of fear of our dominance!

THIS is the Golden Age of The House of El and our dominance will continue for many years to come!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2015 09:55 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

All good news but shouldn't Time Immemorial be giving this address instead of you? I thought he was the ruler.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2015 11:10 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Star428
All good news but shouldn't Time Immemorial be giving this address instead of you? I thought he was the ruler.

Seems to be multiple rulers at any given time. One point it's LoB. Next it's time.

But then it's between Juntai, Avlon, -Pr- and Abhi. An unstable leadership.

I don't think it should be an Absolute Monarchy to be honest.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2015 11:17 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Star428

In my absence earlier this year, the lecherous lizard known as, Badabing, and his lackey, Pr attempted a coup using, Time. It failed, miserably as both Generals T.C. McCabe and Boardwalker ruled during my absence.

I regained the throne upon my return.

I forgive this MISUNDERSTANDING on your part...

THIS TIME!!!!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 12:58 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

House of Canada >>>> House of El.

This pup is no leader.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:15 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: State Of The House Of El Address 2015

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
It is time for the annual state of The House of El address.

As the Ruler of The House of El I am glad to report that the state of our house is well. The clans that used to oppress and openly insult us have been largely eradicated!

The Thor Corps is no more with only Celeygha and Damborgson holding on to the wilted embers. The Gammites are decimated with Carver and Psycho Gundam warring between themselves over crumbs. The Glinting Bastards are down to one member who shall soon be broken. Last and certainly least are the Thanosi! Insane Titan has been ANNIHILATED and the coward Quanchi has fled the forum out of fear of our dominance!

THIS is the Golden Age of The House of El and our dominance will continue for many years to come!

The Thorfags are rather reasonable most of the time, so I don't mind them.

The Gammatards are lowballing as always and never provide feats, so they leave the same impression as their God, being Downtards.

The Silver Eunuchs are down to one desperate member, who can't even read properly and loses every penis size contest.

As for the ThAnuses, the butthurt was to big and they take their dump in other forums.

The Hous of El prospers and you can count on my alliance with you.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 03:35 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by The Nuul
House of Canada >>>> House of El.

This pup is no leader.

Canadians shouldn't be allowed to post on this forum.

Next year I will make sure this becomes reality!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 08:21 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Closed because of LoB being a stupidhead.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Aug 31st, 2015 11:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote