KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » How powerful is Superman really ?

How powerful is Superman really ?
Started by: Deiweth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deiweth

How powerful is Superman really ?

So after reading dozens of respect threads i'm still no't really impressed because many of his feats have been debunked and claimed as false. If someone can point out some of his best feats or give me a link to respect thread that has some good feats i'd be really grateful. big grin

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 07:17 PM
Deiweth is currently offline Click here to Send Deiweth a Private Message Find more posts by Deiweth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Re: How powerful is Superman really ?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deiweth
So after reading dozens of respect threads i'm still no't really impressed because many of his feats have been debunked and claimed as false. If someone can point out some of his best feats or give me a link to respect thread that has some good feats i'd be really grateful. big grin

You are new and I am not sure if you are not just a sock that wants to provoke but I give you the benefit of the doubt. The respect thread from Philo is the best this forum has, the best any char has tbh.

Supermans max potential is storywise limitless, as established by Morrison in FC. The infinity lifting feat, the bleed that can't be contained, oneshoting Heralds as a side effect of his HV. We also have OWAW Superman, who was above Trans to Skyfather Probes and oneshoted them. Sundipped he became even more than 100 times powerful. So how powerful is he? As powerful as he needs to be in order to safe the day.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2015 08:47 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, don't see how anyone can think any of the best Superman respect threads aren't impressive. Makes me suspicious too.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2015 05:09 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

1 Trillion Hercs laughing out loud

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Oct 9th, 2015 01:05 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

1 Herc.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 02:26 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sj_Sharp

Re: Re: How powerful is Superman really ?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
You are new and I am not sure if you are not just a sock that wants to provoke but I give you the benefit of the doubt. The respect thread from Philo is the best this forum has, the best any char has tbh.

Supermans max potential is storywise limitless, as established by Morrison in FC. The infinity lifting feat, the bleed that can't be contained, oneshoting Heralds as a side effect of his HV. We also have OWAW Superman, who was above Trans to Skyfather Probes and oneshoted them. Sundipped he became even more than 100 times powerful. So how powerful is he? As powerful as he needs to be in order to safe the day.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 15th, 2015 03:08 PM
Sj_Sharp is currently offline Click here to Send Sj_Sharp a Private Message Find more posts by Sj_Sharp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote