KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Irrefutable Evidence of Red Sea Crossing

Irrefutable Evidence of Red Sea Crossing
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Lol.

Try harder.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm just amazed because if this flimsy evidence is irrefutable to you then..as someone else said, you should 100% believe in evolution because it has much more solid evidence.

thumb up

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 05:47 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Are people not aware that the ancient Egyptians had boats/ships and that it is within reason to believe that some of these boats/ships sank and it's also within reason that some of those boats/ships that sank could have been carrying a chariot or two.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 03:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Robtard
Are people not aware that the ancient Egyptians had boats/ships and that it is within reason to believe that some of these boats/ships sank and it's also within reason that some of those boats/ships that sank could have been carrying a chariot or two.

nope

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 03:58 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Robtard

Yeah, finding one chariot, even if it is a real chariot, proves absolutely nothing. Now, if they found a thousand chariots, that would be interesting.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 04:02 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

But guys..the forklift driver...will nobody think of the forklift driver and his obvious expertise?!

Plus the theory of chariots being carried on boats is fine but there is a flaw..you see they also say they found horse remains. We know it would take the foulest dark sorcery to get a horse onto a boat. It MUST of been Godly magicks at work.

Unless they were sea horses of course wink

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 19th, 2015 at 09:16 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 09:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The other thing is..if we believe this then it not only says evolution should be real, but it would mean Bigfoot, the Lochness monster, ghosts, etc. are ALL real because the "evidence" for those things has been just as flimsy.

So yay we live in a world with the Mothman and Chupacabra's and all that shit, sleep tight everyone.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 09:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Uh, oh. Looks like all the atheistic natives are restless. Guess this factual finding struck a nerve with them because they don't have a reasonable explanation for it. LOL.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 09:51 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Reasonable explanation's been given. Sinking.

You sir, are picking fights. Good day.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 10:48 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. Sorry, but no. Sinking is not a reasonable detailed enough explanation. It's just a smartass answer. Good day, yourself. smile

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 19th, 2015 at 10:55 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 10:52 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Star428
Uh, oh. Looks like all the atheistic natives are restless. Guess this factual finding struck a nerve with them because they don't have a reasonable explanation for it. LOL.

But it's not a factual finding. The only fact is a forklift driver says he is 99% sure he found something from a chariot.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 10:53 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course all the people "sank", riv... Duh. Question is what caused it? I think we all know the only logical answer to that regardless of whether non-believers like you all want to admit it or not.thumb up

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 19th, 2015 at 11:06 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 10:57 PM
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Lol yourself. There are two reasonable explanations that don't involve accepting the Biblical narrative: 1) an Egyptian (or Roman, or Greek, or Persian--is there even proof that it's an Egyptian style chariot?) ship carrying a chariot sank in the Red Sea. 2) The chariot is a hoax planted to dupe gullible people like you.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 11:03 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Do you guys still argue with Star? Has he ever shown an ounce of sense in the face of criticism and opposition?

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 11:07 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etherean Fire
Noble Al-LIE

Re: Irrefutable Evidence of Red Sea Crossing

Irrefutable

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 11:13 PM
Etherean Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Etherean Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Etherean Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow...over 80%-90% of the people who've replied in this thread I already have on ignore. Most of them have been there for a while. Coincidence? Doubtful. I suspect they all came in here just to troll, as usual.

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 19th, 2015 at 11:18 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 11:15 PM
Trocity

Star is getting desperate.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 11:19 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow...over 80%-90% of the people who've replied in this thread I already have on ignore. Most of them have been there for a while. Coincidence? Doubtful. I suspect they all came in here just to troll, as usual.

Nevertheless, as I said earlier, they can't spoil my joy over this finding. I can't wait for the dvd on this I ordered to arrive. Really looking forward to watching it. Sucks that it cost me $10.00 while it's only a half hour long though. Didn't really expect to change stubborn atheists' non-belief but it only strengthens my belief in God and the Bible as being factual. thumb up

Last edited by Star428 on Oct 19th, 2015 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 11:23 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have people on ignore because they don't adhere to the very narrow way you see the universe.

Nevertheless, as I said earlier, they can't spoil my joy over this finding. I can't wait for the dvd on this I ordered to arrive. Really looking forward to watching it. Sucks that it cost me $10.00 while it's only a half hour long though. Didn't really expect to change stubborn atheists' non-belief but it only strengthens my belief in God and the Bible as being factual. thumb up

At this point you don't even apply logic. Even if this did prove the one story is true(it doesn't, at all) it wouldn't ever mean that everything in the bible is true.

Also I can't help wondering if a good Christian would require something like this in order to strengthen their belief in something that is supposed to be based on faith.

Last edited by Surtur on Oct 19th, 2015 at 11:31 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 11:25 PM
Trocity

Trying to convince himself, I'm actually lolling.

Classic.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 11:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He seems almost a bit *too* overjoyed, like he was getting ready to give up until this story came along. It would explain the need to cling to it despite it not really being evidence.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2015 11:36 PM