KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Riddick 4 (????)

Riddick 4 (????)
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
Ungod

No one cares what you think, Fly.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 07:03 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
No one cares what you think, Fly.
thumb up

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 07:05 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ha.. not taking that bait again! lol

Nope to rebooting, they are going to stick to the current path because this is Twohy and Vin's independent, cult-following franchise now. I'd like to see Twohy's vision completed for the next two films they have planned. And apparently the next film is going to delve a bit more into the lore. Vin has apparently mentioned that the next film will be a “little more expansive in its mythology.” So we should learn more about Furya. I think it's probably going to be at least partially a prequel.

And then perhaps they're saving the final film as a trip to the UnderVerse finally to wrap up the Necromonger story arc. Hell yes.
Whatever do you mean stick out tongue

Eh, a part prequel might work, touching back on Furia and such in flashbacks. Dunno though, after the last film, not too excited.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 07:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Please Jesus, don't let it be another 4+ years before they actually get funding and start filming.. 😫

Old Post Jul 24th, 2019 08:42 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You should review the Whole Series on your Big Movie Review Show their Patty!!!!!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 06:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Flyattractor
You should review the Whole Series on your Big Movie Review Show their Patty!!!!!

(please log in to view the image)

I came to the conclusion that those were way too exhausting for so little views on YouTube. I think the market is oversaturated with every joe schmuck having a go at it.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 12:00 PM
steverules_2

Please Jesus, don't let it be another 4+ years before they actually get funding and start filming.. 😫

Well there is a script

quote:
On July 21, 2019, Vin Diesel posted to social media confirming he had received a script for Riddick 4 Furya

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 12:29 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by steverules_2
Well there is a script

Yeah, bro. That's what we're talking about...

So apparently the next script is complete!

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies...iddick-4-furya/

It's just that they have so many other projects lined up that it still seems like it'll probably be several more years before filming could possibly begin.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 12:51 PM
riv6672

^^^and that sucks.

I remember Diesel did not look right (to me) playing xXx after such a huge gap.
Granted, Riddick’s a completely different character, but i’d still rather see it done sooner than later.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 06:21 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I came to the conclusion that those were way too exhausting for so little views on YouTube. I think the market is oversaturated with every joe schmuck having a go at it.

Geez I keep forgetting that there are only 3 Rid Movies...Feels like there are MORE for some reason..

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 06:35 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by riv
I remember Diesel did not look right (to me) playing xXx after such a huge gap.
Granted, Riddick’s a completely different character, but i’d still rather see it done sooner than later.

Oh, yeah. Big time. He was definitely not the same in xXx: Resurrection of Xander Cage. He even looks a lot different to me from Chronicles (2004) to Riddick (2013). I mean, it was almost a decade between the two. So he's going to be old-man AF for any future Riddick films.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 07:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Old man Riddick

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 07:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Oh, yeah. Big time. He was definitely not the same in xXx: Resurrection of Xander Cage. He even looks a lot different to me from Chronicles (2004) to Riddick (2013). I mean, it was almost a decade between the two. So he's going to be old-man AF for any future Riddick films.

Good to know its not just me then.

Old Man Riddick’s not near as bad as Old Man X, concept wise, but lets not wait any more than we have to!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 11:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oliver Brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

The big question is: does anyone actually want another Riddick movie? Is there a hardcore Riddick fanbase out there, hungry for more of Vin Diesel and his shiny, see-in-the-dark eyes? I want to say no, but there are extremely odd pockets of fandom out there that obsess over everything and anything, so there’s probably a whole bunch of Riddick stans who have been waiting on pins and needles for this day.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 09:08 AM
Oliver Brown is currently offline Click here to Send Oliver Brown a Private Message Find more posts by Oliver Brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Yeah there's definitely a fan base & it helps too that Diesel seems to be more passionate about Riddick as a character compared to the more profitable franchises that he could easily attach his name to.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 11:40 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Originally posted by Oliver Brown
The big question is: does anyone actually want another Riddick movie? Is there a hardcore Riddick fanbase out there, hungry for more of Vin Diesel and his shiny, see-in-the-dark eyes? I want to say no, but there are extremely odd pockets of fandom out there that obsess over everything and anything, so there’s probably a whole bunch of Riddick stans who have been waiting on pins and needles for this day.
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Yeah there's definitely a fan base & it helps too that Diesel seems to be more passionate about Riddick as a character compared to the more profitable franchises that he could easily attach his name to.

Yes, there is a small but passionate fanbase.

And yes, I think Vin and Twohy (the writer/director) are passionate about the character and world also. They obviously are because otherwise they wouldn't have gone through the trouble of acquiring the rights from Universal and financing and producing the latest movie independently.

Old Post Aug 19th, 2019 05:29 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Even Diesel said, he has to do 2-3 commercial block busters before studios consider backing his passion projects like Riddick.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:27 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
Ungod

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 01:07 AM
riv6672

-high fives Leech-

About frickin’ time!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 02:27 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

To film in 2020! Happy Dance Happy Dance

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies...t-filming-2020/

sorry leech but....

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 02:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote