KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » D.J.D vs Torchbearers

D.J.D vs Torchbearers
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

D.J.D vs Torchbearers

The Decepticon Justice Division vs the Torchbearers.

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 03:09 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Obviously the Torchbearers will have to combine to stand a shot. Which leaves the question, can the DJD beat Victorion, a Combiner?

... I'm going to say 'yea,' but they'll take casualties in the process. I mean, the DJD has two point-one-percenter sized normal bots, plus their phase sixer.

It might end up with Tarn being the only one still standing.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 05:47 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Yeah, it kind of comes down to the gestalt vs phase sixer debate.

Back when Monstructor was being shot down every story and "Menasor" got taken out easy, it was hard to argue against phase sixers.. But with Combiner Wars, their stocks really gone up.

I mean, .1%er's could at least stagger Tarn, Sixshot, or even Overlord, but gestalts have been no selling everything thrown at them by anything but other gestalts. Prime vs Victorian wasn't even a fight, while Prime vs Sixshot was (Even if Sixshot wasn't really taking the fight seriously.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 02:58 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

That was of course "one percenter". (I don't know who's hands these mini phones are designed for. Baby's..?)

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2015 03:24 PM
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, it kind of comes down to the gestalt vs phase sixer debate.

Back when Monstructor was being shot down every story and "Menasor" got taken out easy, it was hard to argue against phase sixers.. But with Combiner Wars, their stocks really gone up.

Largely because Monstructor had the connector-point flaw and Menasor was a junk combiner. Now that we have unflawed combiners, yea, they're pretty impressive.

quote:

I mean, .1%er's could at least stagger Tarn, Sixshot, or even Overlord, but gestalts have been no selling everything thrown at them by anything but other gestalts. Prime vs Victorian wasn't even a fight, while Prime vs Sixshot was (Even if Sixshot wasn't really taking the fight seriously.)

Sixers are smaller, more agile, have great endurance, and are hard to put down, but yea, combiners have more power and toughness.

Though I do think the rest of the DJD has enough power to have some effect on the Tarn vs Victorion matchup.

Sidenote: I consider Sixshot likely the strongest Phase Sixer.

Last edited by Q99 on Dec 25th, 2015 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Dec 25th, 2015 09:07 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Agreed on Sixshot. Armor was supposed to be forged of white dwarf matter, or something.

But even Sixshot has nothing on Ore 13 Megatron. (Who was obviously based off Animated Megs in design and speech patterns).

Too bad he wasn't around long, at all.. Personally, I think he could walk all over UK Galvatron, widely considered the most powerful Transformer in history.

With the possible exception of city bots, of course. And I think Ore 13 Megs could TAKE a Metrotitan.

But again, the feats just aren't numerous enough to win those arguments..

Last edited by cdtm on Jan 1st, 2016 at 12:37 AM

Old Post Jan 1st, 2016 12:35 AM
Q99

Agreed on Sixshot. Armor was supposed to be forged of white dwarf matter, or something.

But even Sixshot has nothing on Ore 13 Megatron. (Who was obviously based off Animated Megs in design and speech patterns).

Too bad he wasn't around long, at all.. Personally, I think he could walk all over UK Galvatron, widely considered the most powerful Transformer in history.

With the possible exception of city bots, of course. And I think Ore 13 Megs could TAKE a Metrotitan.

Mm, I don't think Ore 13 is *that* strong... I view him as relatively close to the 6ers.

Well, I guess he could do the 'get inside the Metrotitan and go after it's brain' thing, they are somewhat vulnerable to that...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 04:25 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Q99
Mm, I don't think Ore 13 is *that* strong... I view him as relatively close to the 6ers.

Well, I guess he could do the 'get inside the Metrotitan and go after it's brain' thing, they are somewhat vulnerable to that...

Maybe I'm overhyping him, a little. But he's definately a step up from Sixshot, based on what he did to Prime.

After tanking a strike equal to the power of a tac nuke.

And that railgun of his looked ridiculously more powerful then a fusion cannon by his Deceptigod fight (He claimed he didn't want to accidentially vaporize Prime, and the city behind him.)

Plus, when you consider Thunderwing was already comparable to a phase sixer, and was only infused with a limited amount of Ore 13, while Soundwave supposedly built Megatrons body with every last scrap they had left..

Last edited by cdtm on Jan 4th, 2016 at 02:26 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 02:23 PM
Q99

Maybe I'm overhyping him, a little. But he's definately a step up from Sixshot, based on what he did to Prime.

It's not like Prime had a chance against Sixshot either, and I want to point out that inside Omega Supreme, OS *could* run enough voltage to damage or kill Megatron.

Also, Sixshot has an overpowered gun mode as well, though he doesn't use it much. Shot down one of the Autobot ships, and those ships are quite strong.

quote:

Plus, when you consider Thunderwing was already comparable to a phase sixer, and was only infused with a limited amount of Ore 13, while Soundwave supposedly built Megatrons body with every last scrap they had left..

Thunderwing didn't use originally ores though- he used polydermal grafting, and kinda became his own, unique thing (which normally is a powerup, but Thunderwing did *something* and ended up nigh unstoppable).

Ore-13 was just used to revive him.

Pretty much nothing touches Thunderwing, it took the combined armies of both sides and he still wasn't actually destroyed.

Last edited by Q99 on Jan 5th, 2016 at 02:11 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 02:08 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by Q99
It's not like Prime had a chance against Sixshot either, and I want to point out that inside Omega Supreme, OS *could* run enough voltage to damage or kill Megatron.

Possibly.

The thing is, while I agree Prime would have lost to Six Shot, he did stagger him. The same way Overlord and Tarn got staggered.

While Megatron simply no sold everything Prime threw at him.

And remember, that satelite bomb HURT Prime, on the edge of the blast radious, vs Megs who took the whole thing.

quote:
Also, Sixshot has an overpowered gun mode as well, though he doesn't use it much. Shot down one of the Autobot ships, and those ships are quite strong.

Was that in Devastation? I thought Six Shot physically flew through the ship (Which would be a nice strength/durability feat).

quote:
Thunderwing didn't use originally ores though- he used polydermal grafting, and kinda became his own, unique thing (which normally is a powerup, but Thunderwing did *something* and ended up nigh unstoppable).

Ore-13 was just used to revive him.

Pretty much nothing touches Thunderwing, it took the combined armies of both sides and he still wasn't actually destroyed.

Yeah, you're right.. I'm remembering Thunderwings pretender shell being a major source of his strength. Ore 13 played a role, but it's not all there is to him.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2016 09:55 PM
Q99

Possibly.

The thing is, while I agree Prime would have lost to Six Shot, he did stagger him. The same way Overlord and Tarn got staggered.

Staggered maybe, but not really any damage. We know on another occasion Black Shadow beat Optimus and Ultra Magnus at the same time- after having earlier ripped through a large number of weaker autobots.

Ore-13 Megs might be higher, but not by much IMO. I mean, that body did eventually get wrecked.

quote:

Was that in Devastation? I thought Six Shot physically flew through the ship (Which would be a nice strength/durability feat).

Yes, Devastation, and it was an energy blast, I'm pretty sure.

Also, I think that might've been the same class of ships as the one currently in exRID, where we learn Ark Class ships are *strong*.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2016 07:22 PM
cdtm

Re-reading More Than Meets the Eye.

The endo- skeletons are essentially coated with adamantium. That's why phase sixers are so durable.

According to "Word of God" (The writer), the only reason the DJD was able to snip off Black Shadows legs is because Tesarus has the adamantium like coating on his stomach blades.

Further, Overlord had bombs laced through his skeleton, caught fire, and in the end he was still going. Only stopped when he thought Megatron was dead, losing the will to fight.

Even Drifts Greatsword couldn't seem to stop Overlord, and those things can probably cleave through point zero one percenters (Went through Megatrons chest. Sure, he's at half strength, but doubt that affects his durability).

With this in mind, it actually makes sense Sixshot could survive a Metrotitan stomping on him.

Phase Sixers do have limits and can be stopped, if not killed, but I can't see Victorian doing enough damage. OTOH, those gut blade and Tarns insane weaponary that could one shot a Cybernought (Giant piloted mech that killed an Ultra Magnus) should be able to put a hurting on the gestalt.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 5th, 2016 at 12:07 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2016 12:01 AM