KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Jane Thor vs. Sersi

Jane Thor vs. Sersi
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smurph
------

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind

homosexual sex I understand, penis in a butt, straight to the point

“Gay sex: straight to the point”

Old Post May 11th, 2021 04:13 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by StyleTime
MrMind be like

(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Old Post May 11th, 2021 05:06 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Smurph
“Gay sex: straight to the point”

Old Post May 11th, 2021 05:07 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

jesus christ abhi you couldn't fit 2 smilies into one post you old man

Old Post May 11th, 2021 01:37 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by leonidas
lol i feel sort of the same. thor is all bash and smash, where i always had the sense jane COULD bash and smash but maybe it wouldn't be her first choice. she seemed more willing to let the hammer do a lot of the work for her--something thor would benefit from. i want to say i like thor better against the bruiser/brick types, but mangog is sort of the ultimate brick. hrm. now that i really think about it, i'd give jane better odds against most than i would thor. her command of the hammer was something thor never--and even as a skyfather--doesn't have. maybe thor is more likely to go for a kill against most, or is more likely to get brutal. if it calls for kill/be killed or really down and dirty, maybe there thor would be the better choice? mangog aside, at times, jane hesitates, i think. thor's single-mindedness (ie when he fought the thanosi AND mangog) can carry him a long way. i think he has the better damage soak as well. who would you take in a thor v jane all out battle?
I think I'd go with Jane, which is pretty insane. It's hard to separate her from Mother Storm, to be frank. But, hm, how should I say it -- I wouldn't be surprised to see Jane do better against Thanos than Thor has ever done, for example [not that it's hard to do that, but you know what I mean]. I think she was [for the good or bad reasons] purposely written to be flat-out superior to him.

....[SPOILER - highlight to read]: which makes her fight against Apocalypse even sweeter

One of the few things that keeps me in doubt is her arm-wrestle with Hercules where she, well, blatantly cheated:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

..but then again, Hercules is boss. But not 'bend adamantium' level, I'd say.

I think the writers were struggling between "she's the best thing since slice bread and she is above the entire Asgard and can beat Odin and Mangog" and "we still have to write Thor, so here she is stalemating Annihilus and having problems with Gladiator".

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on May 11th, 2021 at 09:28 PM

Old Post May 11th, 2021 09:26 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Stoic
Jane was convincingly above Unwothy Thor's level. She bent Adamantium with her hands. One low should never overshadow the vast majority of highs that a character has achieved.

Even then her getting matched by Unworthy Thor in their original meeting.

Her showing against Vision, her struggling with Titania before Titania getting amped and then doing better than Jane, having to cheat in order to beat Hercules in arm wrestling, I’m pretty sure she also struggled against War Thor. She also struggled against Angela. Off High Ends if we only look at those yeah she’s clearly above Thor, but on consistent portrayal there’s enough to suggest she’s at the same level of Thor with a few more added percs like speed and her versatility with Mljonir.

I wouldn’t put her physically above Thor or Hercules in regards to strength though or durability. I feel like intent she’s there with them

Old Post May 11th, 2021 09:47 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote