KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode

How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q99

Re: How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Star428
https://youtube.com/watch?v=z0DT6uljSbg

Short little humorous video that will make you laugh good... unless you're an atheist, of course. wink

Ok, where's the head exploding part? These are all fairly well-known arguments. And one of the biggest answers that it missed, and plenty of atheists would give, is: "We don't know what came before the big bang, and it's ok that we don't know. Though it'd be cool to learn."

I kinda feel you don't... *get* atheism.

Heck, as the video briefly touches on, one of the big arguments for God creating the universe that it can't always have been there, someone- in your view, God- must've caused it? It's not the best approach to try and present something as a 'thing that'll cause the other person's head to explode,' when it applies against your argument too, and admitting it in the video.

quote:
LOL. I see the butthurt atheists (most of whom I have on ignore) are out in force. Guess the truth hurts, huh?

Why do you think disagreeing with you makes someone butthurt, especially the ones that provide reasons why they don't believe what you said is true?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 06:17 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Re: How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode

https://youtube.com/watch?v=z0DT6uljSbg

Short little humorous video that will make you laugh good... unless you're an atheist, of course. wink

thumb up

Interesting video Star.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:11 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Something else to note: You do know not all atheists believe in the big bang, and plenty more don't care about it too much?

It's the model that best fits our current knowledge of the universe, it doesn't necessarily have a big role in a person's individual belief system.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:15 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by Q99
Something else to note: You do know not all atheists believe in the big bang, and plenty more don't care about it too much?

It's the model that best fits our current knowledge of the universe, it doesn't necessarily have a big role in a person's individual belief system.

What's your personal theory, Q? I take it you subscribe to a different theory. I'm not mocking you or anything, just curious. I like Star, but I don't bash and condescend atheists the way he does unless they start on me first. You're obviously intelligent and you seek to debate rather than condescend. Because of that, I respect your insight, even though we have different views about God.

Anyway, what's your theory on the origin of the universe?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:33 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Lucius
Is that a reference to Malzan Book of the Fallen?
Yes, my child.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:48 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars

Ok I'm not trying to be a wise ass here but the thought just occurred to me.

If Christians discredit The Big Bang Theory & evolution then how did God himself come about?

How did he come about to exist himself?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 12:17 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's your personal theory, Q? I take it you subscribe to a different theory. I'm not mocking you or anything, just curious. I like Star, but I don't bash and condescend atheists the way he does unless they start on me first. You're obviously intelligent and you seek to debate rather than condescend. Because of that, I respect your insight, even though we have different views about God.

Tatoos, when they bash my religion then I take that as an attack on me, as well. Most of them have bashed me directly anyway somewhere before. That video I linked to was spot on. I don't give a shit if any butthurt atheists like it or not. As for Q, she/he is one of those who buys into evolutionary horseshit and thinks Christian God and Muslim one are the same which is extremely offensive to Christians which is why I've started ignoring him/her. Anyway, I don't understand how you can think someone who thinks life can somehow spring from non-life (even with billions of years) or that monkeys turned into humans when there is literally ZERO proof for it are "intelligent".

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 04:14 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 04:03 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode

thumb up

Interesting video Star.

smile

Glad you liked it, Tatoos. I've watched it many times already because it makes me laugh everytime. I also love the music it uses from the Cantina/bar scene from first Star Wars movie. Seems really fitting for the vid.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 04:22 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 04:12 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tangetly related, in that it criticises atheism:

Atheists usually claim they aren't a religion, because they aren't an organized monolith of non faith.

Any atheists here, feel free to chime in: What's up with a Yale representative demanding the group he heads, which includes atheists, agostics, and other non believers, should be given an invitation to a religious summit? I mean, what possible interest could an atheist even have in that, for one, and secondly on what grounds should a person of zero faith, have a say in the affairs of various religions? It makes no sense, and kind of makes atheism look like they DO have a "church of atheism", in terms of being an organized anti religion..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 04:19 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Believing in Darwinian evolution requires much more faith than believing in a creator. So, yes...it most certainly is a religion whether they admit it or not. It sure as Hell isn't "science" as they are trying to force our school children to believe. Keep in mind, when I say "Darwinian evolution", I'm not talking about all evolution in the broad sense that atheists view it. They've hijacked the term and made up their own definition of it.They think when a species just adapts or has different varieties that that is also "evolution". LOL. It's not though. They have zero proof of one type of animal turning into a totally different one. None, whatsoever. Yet, they're teaching it as "science" to an unsuspecting generation of kids.

Last edited by Star428 on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 04:32 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 04:24 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Believing in Darwinian evolution requires much more faith than believing in a creator. So, yes...it most certainly is a religion whether they admit it or not. It sure as Hell isn't "science" as they are trying to force our school children to believe. Keep in mind, when I say "Darwinian evolution", I'm not talking about all evolution in the broad sense that atheists view it. They've hijacked the term and made up their own definition of it.They think when a species adapts or has different varieties that that is also "evolution". LOL. It's not though. They have zero proof of one type of animal turning into a totally different one. None, whatsoever. Yet, they're teaching it as "science" to an unsuspecting generation of kids.
You see this is why no one takes you seriously Star. You bash other people and then try to call them stupid and ignorant when they correct you topics you clearly know nothing about.

We have for many years been able to find transitioning animals that show when animals have started to change from one form to another. Just look at domesticated wolves and how far we have taken that evolution to modern dogs. They are clearly different species.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by Newjak on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 04:33 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

So once again.
Christians discredit the Big Bang & evolutionary theories.

So how did God come into existence himself?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 05:32 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
So once again.
Christians discredit the Big Bang & evolutionary theories.

So how did God come into existence himself?

He created himself. stick out tongue

The problem with all origin stories (In terms of satisfying human curiosity), is they presume something creates something.

The real headache of the Big Bang Theory begins when you ask where the "ingrediants" came from.. Either it always existed (Impossible to wrap head around), or it was created somehow (Equally impossible to wrap head around.)

An starting point that always was, or one created from nothing.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 06:42 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not really that hard to "wrap your head around" at all when you consider our Creator exists outside of time and space as our human minds understand it. Which is more believable, that all of that matter/anti-matter which supposedly caused the Big Bang has always existed and that one day it exploded for no reason and the universe just happen to form exactly right with all the planets just conveniently and extremely luckily ending up in their proper orbits? Or that an all-powerful omnipotent being always existed and He (or "She" if you wanna believe that) designed and created the universe with great care and also created the laws of nature which the universe is bound to? If you were wandering in a wildnerness somewhere and you saw a beautiful exquisitely detailed painting hanging on a tree would you believe it created itself somehow or that it "just happened" or that it had a creator?

Pretty obvious to me that the latter is the only one which makes any sense at all. That's just me though and obviously atheists feel differently. Like I've said before, I've no problem with that. It's when they start trying to call it "science" that bothers me.

Last edited by Star428 on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 07:38 PM
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Ok I'm not trying to be a wise ass here but the thought just occurred to me.

If Christians discredit The Big Bang Theory & evolution then how did God himself come about?

How did he come about to exist himself?

Ironically, it was a Christian, Belgian priest Georges Lemaitre, who proposed the idea of the expanding universe now known as the big bang theory.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 07:55 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

One other thing... I'm sure atheists believe in the law of angular momentum. I mean they all act like they're so smart science wise so they should. Imagine a bunch of kids spinning on a merry-go-round. It increases to a speed so fast that they fly right off of it and of course according to that scientific law above they all keep spinning in the same direction until they encounter resistance, correct? We all agree? No one is going to start spinning in the opposite direction for some odd reason, right? Well, consider the Big Bang theory...

Atheists believe that the universe started no bigger than an extremely tiny dot. For some unknown reason, it started spinning one day (who made it spin? where did the energy come from? why did it start spinning all by itself?). It picked up speed until eventually it "exploded" from the spinning reaching a crazy speed. All of the planets then just conviently ended up in their proper places spinning in orbit around some sun. We agree so far correct?

OK, now explain to me if all of that is true why do we have several planets spinning backwards? Ahh... atheists don't like to talk about that do they? Of course, I'm sure they'll make up some lame-ass story like they always do to try and explain it away. Imo, God made them spin in an opposite direction from the rest of planets to let anyone who really examines the evidence closely with an open mind see how utterly stupid the Big Bang theory is. There's also plenty of other clues that should be a red flag that the Big Bang theory as well as Darwinian evolution (which also uses Big Bang theory in it's explanation of the universe) could not possibly be true. I won't go into detail about all of them as I've posted plenty of links recently that explain them. I will say this much though, scientists have discovered tons of soft-bone tissue in dozens of dinosaur fossils around the world. If dinos were really as old as some scientists claim then there's no way they would still be finding so much of that in them. It all would've been long gone. Same thing goes for all the carbon 14 they've been finding in dino fossils. There's no way any carbon 14 would be left after 65 million years (lol at that non-sense number).

Last edited by Star428 on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 08:26 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 08:17 PM
Lucius
Unknown

...anyone who really examines the evidence closely with an open mind...

You mean the thing you've never done in your entire wretched, sad, and pathetic little life?

The amount of things in this world you know nothing about, make Jon Snow seem like a goddamn encyclopedia.

Last edited by Lucius on Jan 2nd, 2016 at 08:45 PM

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 08:37 PM
Lucius is currently offline Click here to Send Lucius a Private Message Find more posts by Lucius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.infowars.com/massive-din...n-and-feathers/

Course, atheist scientists are still scrambling to come up with explanations for this so that they can continue to promote their "old Earth" belief bullshit.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 08:45 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Imo, God made them spin in an opposite direction from the rest of planets to let anyone who really examines the evidence closely with an open mind see how utterly stupid the Big Bang theory is.

laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 08:47 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could post a video to make Star's head explode, but then I don't really feel like searching for videos of a science class being taught.

Originally posted by cdtm
Tangetly related, in that it criticises atheism:

It makes no sense, and kind of makes atheism look like they DO have a "church of atheism", in terms of being an organized anti religion..

It's a small group of people claiming to be atheists who did what you are talking about. That is like me using Star as a benchmark for all religious people. I'm not sure why some douches from Yale suddenly represent atheism. I guarantee you there is a 50% chance they demanded what they did because they thought they were being "ironic". Which makes it all the more douchier.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2016 10:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote