KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode

How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lucius

Originally posted by Star428
...anyone who really examines the evidence closely with an open mind...

The amount of things in this world you know nothing about, make Jon Snow seem like a goddamn encyclopedia.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 12:33 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

The real reason that the lie of evolution is being forced onto our society:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1ufK04tjOI

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 12:44 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The amount of things in this world you know nothing about, make Jon Snow seem like a goddamn encyclopedia.

[/QUOTE]

*YAWN*... I know far more about this world and universe than any of you "Know-it-all" trolls who're trolling me do and that's a fact. Especially when you believe we came from monkeys. LMAO. So god**** ****ing clueless you atheists are. If you didn't troll me so much I"d feel sorry for you all with how utterly ignorant you are while at the same time trying to act like your knowledgeable about the world. You're only making complete asses out of yourselves. Well done, dumbasses.thumb up

Why don't you off yourselves and save the human race from your ignorance?

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Jan 3rd, 2016 at 12:53 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 12:48 AM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Dude, opinions aside, it was a badly made, stupidly argued video. You must see that.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 12:55 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not really that hard to "wrap your head around" at all when you consider our Creator exists outside of time and space as our human minds understand it. Which is more believable, that all of that matter/anti-matter which supposedly caused the Big Bang has always existed and that one day it exploded for no reason and the universe just happen to form exactly right with all the planets just conveniently and extremely luckily ending up in their proper orbits? Or that an all-powerful omnipotent being always existed and He (or "She" if you wanna believe that) designed and created the universe with great care and also created the laws of nature which the universe is bound to? If you were wandering in a wildnerness somewhere and you saw a beautiful exquisitely detailed painting hanging on a tree would you believe it created itself somehow or that it "just happened" or that it had a creator?

Pretty obvious to me that the latter is the only one which makes any sense at all. That's just me though and obviously atheists feel differently. Like I've said before, I've no problem with that. It's when they start trying to call it "science" that bothers me.

Just noticed an error I made above with the underlined part. I actually meant to say an "all-powerful omniscient" being.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 12:56 AM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
Dude, opinions aside, it was a badly made, stupidly argued video. You must see that.

No, "dude". It wasn't. It was spot on. Disagree all you like. I couldn't care less. thumb up

It's not my fault if it hurt your feelings... dude.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 12:58 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

No, "dude". It wasn't. It was spot on. Disagree all you like. I couldn't care less. thumb up

It's not my fault if it hurt your feelings, dude.

Spot on what? It got absolutely nothing right, and tried to frame some bad arguments as some sort of "gotcha".

If you couldn't care less, then why post it?

Really? Are you going to ask me why I'm mad next? Come on.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 12:59 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Starsie vs. KMC and common sense continues, I see.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 01:01 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Re: How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode

https://youtube.com/watch?v=z0DT6uljSbg

Short little humorous video that will make you laugh good... unless you're an atheist, of course. wink

Funny thing about that vid, the atheist guy behaves exactly like you... laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 01:06 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

*YAWN*... I know far more about this world and universe than any of you "Know-it-all" trolls who're trolling me do and that's a fact. Especially when you believe we came from monkeys. LMAO. So god**** ****ing clueless you atheists are. If you didn't troll me so much I"d feel sorry for you all with how utterly ignorant you are while at the same time trying to act like your knowledgeable about the world. You're only making complete asses out of yourselves. Well done, dumbasses.thumb up

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 03:05 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL. At least you picked a cuter animal this time but I didn't read whatever troll trash it said under picture. Sorry, Satanist.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 03:13 AM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Oh Star...even when you get to Heaven, you're gonna be that redneck Christian no one's gonna want to hang out with.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 04:49 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

What in the world is that video supposed to mean?

But seriously, it really doesn't matters who or what created the universe. If you believe God created it, good for you. If you think, it was created by a big bang, good for you again.

You are entitled to your opinion and faith after all.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 04:58 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Funny thing about that vid, the atheist guy behaves exactly like you... laughing out loud
laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 05:00 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Good to see star betraying his Christian tenets and taking the Lord's name in vain.

Howdy!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 05:08 AM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Lol.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 05:13 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
What in the world is that video supposed to mean?

If you speak english and you have a functioning brain in your head then it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out. It's pretty friggin' obvious what it means, abhi.

Last edited by Star428 on Jan 3rd, 2016 at 05:26 AM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 05:16 AM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

The only thing that makes my head explode is the fact that Star is allowed to vote.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 05:30 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

He's an Amish.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 05:34 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

He's an inbred

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 06:11 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote