KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode

How to Make an Atheist's Head Explode
Started by: Star428

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Star428
If you speak english and you have a functioning brain in your head then it shouldn't be too hard to figure it out. It's pretty friggin' obvious what it means, abhi.

Yea, it's pretty clearly meant to make people who don't like atheists feel good, without quite understanding the topic in question.

quote:

*YAWN*... I know far more about this world and universe than any of you "Know-it-all" trolls who're trolling me do and that's a fact.

Star, have you considered you may be the troll?

You made a post of a video with the intent to piss people off. People then laughed and told you you were wrong. You then called them trolls.

If you're posting stuff just to provoke a reaction with no intent to entertain counterarguments, well, what do you think trolling is?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 10:38 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

*YAWN*... I know far more about this world and universe than any of you...

I doubt you've ever been more than a stone's throw from your front door.
If you had any life experience, your view point, while likely still biased, wouldnt be so childish.
Your outlet is posting troll threads on an MB where you have 75% of the responses you receive on ignore.
Because only a child starts an argument then covers his ears and goes "lalalalala, i cant hear you".
Still, interesting conversations to be had at your expense; always worth taking a look at any long running Star thread.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 11:56 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

It's true, we need a forum clown with Dolos gone.

Howdy!

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 02:02 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by FinalAnswer
It's true, we need a forum clown with Dolos gone.

Hey if clowns get to go to Heaven, count me out.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 02:04 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, "dude". It wasn't. It was spot on. Disagree all you like. I couldn't care less. thumb up

It's not my fault if it hurt your feelings... dude.

Stop using words and phrases you don't understand. First you didn't know what "irrefutable" meant and now it seems you don't know what "spot on" means.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 05:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can someone explain why the video is incorrect, it makes a sound argument regardless of its trolling intent.

The cause and effect argument is correct whether you believe in God or not.

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 05:53 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Can someone explain why the video is incorrect, it makes a sound argument regardless of its trolling intent.

The cause and effect argument is correct whether you believe in God or not.

Haven't you learned yet, TI? Atheists don't like having their ridiculous beliefs challenged and will insult and ridicule any of those who questions their bullshit theories. For the most part, I just laugh and ignore them. The video was 100% correct. thumb up

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Last edited by Star428 on Jan 3rd, 2016 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 06:34 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Sure,

First it's an obvious strawman

Secondly "cause and effect" always has a start point.
------------
The argument is this,

Pym: Star, your mother is loose; your father is the milkman

Star: What evidence do you have, doctor?

Pym: well the milkman has sperm and your mother has eggs.

End scene.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 06:40 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shakyamunison
Nam Myoho Renge Kyo

Haven't you learned yet, TI? Atheists don't like having their ridiculous beliefs challenged and will insult and ridicule any of those who questions their bullshit theories. For the most part, I just laugh and ignore them. The video was 100% correct. thumb up

That sounds more like you, but you are not an atheist. Perhaps getting upset about ones beliefs being challenged has nothing to do with what you believe, but instead how mature you are. For example, you would consider me to be an atheist, although I am not. But sense I am much older then you, I am never upset about the silly things you say.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 06:55 PM
Shakyamunison is currently offline Click here to Send Shakyamunison a Private Message Find more posts by Shakyamunison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Sure,

First it's an obvious strawman

Secondly "cause and effect" always has a start point.
------------
The argument is this,

Pym: Star, your mother is loose; your father is the milkman

Star: What evidence do you have, doctor?

Pym: well the milkman has sperm and your mother has eggs.

End scene.

Welllaughing out loud

Can you make a more serious one without the insults though?

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 06:57 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Welllaughing out loud

Can you make a more serious one without the insults though?
my first 2 points as well as a "lack of evidence, therefore God" argument.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 07:30 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought you were a believer though

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2016 07:59 PM
Esau Cairn
Contagious

The video was 100% correct. thumb up

Yup because all atheists talk like Keanu from Bill & Ted.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 01:03 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

I thought you were a believer though
no, but I'm not a crazy zealot towards religious folk. If you believe in something that isn't hurting anyone else then I'm cool with you.

Except the Jews and anyone else who wants to cut parts off babies. laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 04:54 AM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 05:03 AM
riv6672

quote:
Except the Jews and anyone else who wants to cut parts off babies.

I just had a horrible vision of everyone walking around with their umbilical cords still attached. sick

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 12:26 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Originally posted by riv6672
I just had a horrible vision of everyone walking around with their umbilical cords still attached. sick
they naturally fall off and it is done for a medical reason.

We chop an important multi-faceted part of the penis off boys because the cereal guy said it would stop sinful touching...

Last edited by Henry_Pym on Jan 4th, 2016 at 01:27 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 01:23 PM
riv6672

Cereal guy?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 01:35 PM
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

http://www.historyofcircumcision.ne...48&Itemid=0

Kellogg propagandized circumcision as a cure for masturbation. He also said to pour acid on girl's clits for the same ailment.

Last edited by Henry_Pym on Jan 4th, 2016 at 01:44 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 01:41 PM
riv6672

Well, that last would technically work, in a "put a tourniquet around the neck to stop the bleeding in a head wound" kind of way. huh

Old Post Jan 4th, 2016 02:09 PM