KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » R.I.P. Alan Rickman

R.I.P. Alan Rickman
Started by: EmperorSidious2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

R.I.P. Alan Rickman

The end of one of the greatest actors to ever come to the big screen and our hearts. We shall al miss Severus Snape now that he has vanished from the Harry Potter and this earth. But may his sole find refuge in heaven where it belongs.

We miss you. All of your fans cast and crew memebers. sad

Old Post Jan 14th, 2016 02:02 PM
EmperorSidious2 is currently offline Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

RIP, but his death has me super creeped out. Everyday if I eat breakfast I eat it in my bedroom. When I eat I always need to be watching something on tv. In my room itself I do not have internet or cable or anything, I rely on a dvd player and can only watch movies in there. A few days ago when I woke up out of the blue for some reason I decided what I was going to watch during breakfast was a Harry Potter movie(Goblet of Fire). After I was done and had watched a bit of it I came downstairs, went online, and found out Alan had passed.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2016 10:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorSidious2
Master of Magic

Dang

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2016 07:58 PM
EmperorSidious2 is currently offline Click here to Send EmperorSidious2 a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorSidious2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Egon1982

Bit late for the party since i joined in and so many damned celebrity deaths, it's depressing.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 02:43 PM
Egon1982 is currently offline Click here to Send Egon1982 a Private Message Find more posts by Egon1982 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

He played 3 of my favorite characters (Hans Gruber, Alexander Dane, Severus Snape).
He was a marvelous actor who gave his best to even the smallest role.
Hearing about his passing really upset me last year.

RIP

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 11:50 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KDY Executive

Lost the Prince early in 2016, then the Princess (Leia) by the end of it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2017 10:07 PM
KDY Executive is currently offline Click here to Send KDY Executive a Private Message Find more posts by KDY Executive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Walter Blakesle

What desperately sad news about Alan Rickman. A man of such talent, wicked charm & stunning screen & stage presence. He'll be sorely missed

Old Post Jan 9th, 2017 09:46 AM
Walter Blakesle is currently offline Click here to Send Walter Blakesle a Private Message Find more posts by Walter Blakesle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote