KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Disney plan to make movies beyond the Sequels

Disney plan to make movies beyond the Sequels
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Zenwolf

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well it works for Marvel. But I guess they have 50years of comic books and countless loved characters to draw from for story ideas and character plots.

Star Wars pretty much has the same thing, they have an entire universe to draw from, it's characters and so on.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 05:59 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

But they're not going to use THAT.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2016 08:41 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indisposable

I think they are to be honest, we have already seen Thrawn become canon in Rebels so it will be interesting to see what they come up with

Old Post Dec 12th, 2016 10:50 AM
Click here to Send Indisposable a Private Message Find more posts by Indisposable Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediRobin23
Somewhat Liberal

Remember they bad mouthed the prequels. perhaps before they even came out. Now, if they say the 70's was about original story telling with great titles (course I can name many...), but remember the films. Hugh budget or not. Ben hur, godfather, 10 commandments, blade runner (oh yeah), alien, jaws, exorcist,

Then came the franchise of Indiana jones, Star Wars, every marvel figure you can think off

Hey, breaking bad started off as a tv series. Didn't need Hollywood for that....

Old Post May 26th, 2017 10:00 AM
Click here to Send JediRobin23 a Private Message Find more posts by JediRobin23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

I want a trilogy about the new jedi order, basically what this trilogy should have been

Old Post Jul 8th, 2017 03:31 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'd like to see tales of the jedi. i dont care if it's an entirely new story, as long as it's in that flavor. no callbacks and fanservice, just newness.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 01:42 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I'd like to see something I haven't seen before. So far the new SW films haven't done that.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2017 05:11 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
I'd like to see something I haven't seen before. So far the new SW films haven't done that.

'member han solo?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2017 05:29 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

'member the death star?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 05:13 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

'member that "he doesn't like you" guy?

Old Post Jul 13th, 2017 05:39 PM
queeq
Chaos

I member them all, the pockieclyps.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2017 07:36 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

'member the alamo?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2017 03:20 PM
coolmovies

Rian Johnson, Writer-Director of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, to Create All-New Star Wars Trilogy

For director Rian Johnson, Star Wars: The Last Jedi was just the beginning of his journey in a galaxy far, far away.

Lucasfilm is excited to announce that Johnson will create a brand-new Star Wars trilogy, the first of which he is also set to write and direct, with longtime collaborator Ram Bergman onboard to produce.

As writer-director of The Last Jedi, Johnson conceived and realized a powerful film of which Lucasfilm and Disney are immensely proud. In shepherding this new trilogy, which is separate from the episodic Skywalker saga, Johnson will introduce new characters from a corner of the galaxy that Star Wars lore has never before explored.

“We all loved working with Rian on The Last Jedi,” said Kathleen Kennedy, president of Lucasfilm. “He’s a creative force, and watching him craft The Last Jedi from start to finish was one of the great joys of my career. Rian will do amazing things with the blank canvas of this new trilogy.”

“We had the time of our lives collaborating with Lucasfilm and Disney on The Last Jedi,” Johnson and Bergman said in a joint statement. “Star Wars is the greatest modern mythology and we feel very lucky to have contributed to it. We can’t wait to continue with this new series of films.”

Johnson’s upcoming Star Wars: The Last Jedi arrives in U.S. theaters on Dec. 15, 2017.

No release dates have been set for the new films, and no porgs were available for comment.

http://www.starwars.com/news/rian-j...ar-wars-trilogy

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:01 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i have never seen a show take so goddamn long to make. how long's it been now?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 05:16 PM
queeq
Chaos

Years and years... I guess Star Trek beat them to it.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2017 08:24 PM