KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 19 20 [21] 22 23 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yea i saw this on deadline... depending on how keatonbats is written this could turn out good, however I won't hold my breath until i actually see this

Agreed on the breath holding but, as I had no intention of even watching this movie, it’s a win for them. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 09:48 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

How is Miller not fired?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 10:32 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by -Pr-
How is Miller not fired?

Wish he was, can’t stand him

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 10:35 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

How is Miller not fired?

the dc shill karens payed off wb laughing laughing laughing laughing

Originally posted by riv6672
Agreed on the breath holding but, as I had no intention of even watching this movie, it’s a win for them. stick out tongue

oh its prolly be shit anyway which means i will see it free of charge

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 10:43 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Would be awesome. But will hold my excitement until its confirmed...

Also might as well introduce Terry McGinnis if they are going there.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 11:10 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I’ve heard Michael Keaton might be playing batman

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 11:13 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Would be awesome. But will hold my excitement until its confirmed...

Also might as well introduce Terry McGinnis if they are going there.

Why a Batman Beyond movie hadn’t been made, I don’t know.

Of course, considering the quality of many of DC’s projects, that might be a good thing.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 11:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by riv6672
Why a Batman Beyond movie hadn’t been made, I don’t know.

Of course, considering the quality of many of DC’s projects, that might be a good thing.

Wasn’t return of the joker a batman beyond movie?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 11:49 PM
riv6672

Heck yeah it was!

We’re obviously talking live action, though.
Wake up, guy. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2020 11:51 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
I’ve heard Michael Keaton might be playing batman

yea he supposedly might be their version of nick fury..

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2020 02:26 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Production started today. Years of waiting and they're finally making the bloody thing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN2nqn9...g_web_copy_link

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 08:58 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Production started today. Years of waiting and they're finally making the bloody thing.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CN2nqn9...g_web_copy_link

they'll still frack it up.. thy prolly don't even comprehend what the multiverse is

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 10:09 PM
Senor Cage

Michael Keaton? Awesome.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 10:40 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

I hate Millers Flash to my absolute core. I started this thread so hopeful.

Reboot the entire DCEU.

PWNT

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 10:40 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Senor Cage
The date for this got pushed up a week.

This post from the first page aged well Senor.

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Michael Keaton? Awesome.

Last I heard he wasnt in it anymore due to scheduling conflicts.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 02:34 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i just wanna see michael keaton, affleck and sasha calle...

Originally posted by Darth Thor
This post from the first page aged well Senor.

Last I heard he wasnt in it anymore due to scheduling conflicts.

keaton was confirmed earlier today

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 03:07 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i just wanna see michael keaton, affleck and sasha calle...

keaton was confirmed earlier today

Oh Sick!

Should have known Golgo would know !

Old Post Apr 20th, 2021 06:49 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't normally read comic books but the Barry Allen flash comics were good. I downloaded some of them as a teenage and they were cool. Totally need a movie of those! ... hopefully it won't suck like green lantern or wonder woman ☹️

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2021 01:22 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So, this is the leaked plot doing the rounds. Read at your own peril.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Main plot elements
There's 100% a tease for Reverse Flash, when Barry’s mom is killed, a yellow figure smiles at Barry and lunges at him, Barry escapes before the yellow figure can get to him. No actor or voice, it’s pretty hard to make the figure out because he’s just standing in the dark and you can only see his yellow arm and his red eyes.

The emotional parts are good, Ezra has amazing chemistry with the woman who plays Barry’s mom and I heard people started crying when Barry realised he couldn’t save her. It’s 1000x better than the one in the CW.

Black Flash is not really the villain of the film, it is Future Flash(wearing Black Flash suit). They kind of merged the 2 characters, it’s essentially Future Flash just wearing Black Flash’s suit. There are 3 Barry’s in the film and the Barry we see in the trailers (long hair) gets brutally killed by Evil Barry (Future Flash, who is also him from the future. [NB: The film’s Future Flash is an amalgam of the comics' versions of Future Flash and Black Flash*]

The future Flash is actually just the 2nd Barry (long hair) but from the future. His motivation is that when DCEU Barry came to his universe, he ruined everything and destroyed his world. He had gotten obsessed into saving his world and keeps trying to reverse time from it getting destroyed but it fails. So he decided to go after the person who caused this, our Barry.

Future Flash spent 10 years trying to reverse time and figure out a safe way to stop Zod from destroying his world.

Barry was about to go back in time but someone(future Barry) tried to kill him and accidentally knocked him out of the speed force, into an alternate universe, Keaton’s world.

Sasha Calle Supergirl is one of the best parts of the movie, with some calling it the best performance in the movie

Barry 1 (our Barry) got stuck in Keaton's world and finds Barry 2 who also has flash powers and they both get Keaton Batman and Supergirl to fight a threat (Zod?). They lose and Barry 1 & 2 try to reverse time to save the universe but it fails. Barry 1 gives up but Barry 2 doesn’t. That’s when Future Flash(Future Barry 2) appears, revealing he tried to repeat time multiple times but it failed. So instead of repeating time to stop this incident, he enters the speed force to try and kill the person who caused this in the first place, Barry 1.

The way Ezra’s Barry is portrayed in the film has him act more like a Wally/Bart hybrid then he does Barry in some scenes.Apart from some scenes, Ezra acts a bit like comic Barry. He gets the heart and essence of the character right and only acts like a Wally/Bart hybrid in some scenes(mostly the humour parts). Like freaking out like a fangirl when he sees the Batmobile.

Trust me when I say this, you're gonna love Ezra as Barry more than you did in both Justice League movies.

Zod successfully kills Keaton's Batman and Supergirl. Supergirl gets her neck snapped, it’s actually pretty ****ing brutal. Worse than when Superman snapped Zod's.

Zod kills Cavill's Superman as a baby, "killing super baby leak" is 100% true.

Michael Shannon reprises his role as Zod.

Cage is also not Superman in Keaton's world, it’s Cavill, you know, before he got killed as a baby by Zod.

Future Flash and Flash have a massive race because Future Flash wants to kill him - Barry doesn’t wanna die. When they do that, they travel into the multiverse. We see a shit load of different universes - Pattinson’s Batman universe, Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, Adam West Batman, Grant Gustin Flash, etc.

Superman’s existence is left somewhat ambiguous.

Zod and Faora are alive in the new timeline since Superman never killed them.

Any film and tv show (including Peacemaker) released between Man of Steel and Shazam 2 are set in the old timeline. Shazam 2 is set in the old timeline. Everything after The Flash is set in the new timeline: Green Lantern, Zatanna, Batgirl etc.

Iris is only a cameo in this movie, she only appears at the end when Barry’s father is released from prison.

WB's plan is to use Keaton as a temporary replacement for DCEU Batman and after Crisis (which they are leading up to) Pattinson will be the new DCEU Batman. Update: They now say that all they know is that Pattinson will be involved in Crisis, nothing of whether he will join the DCEU full-time afterwards.

Person said the blonde girl who got casted in The Flash [Saoirse-Monica Jackson] could be playing either a gender bent Mirror Master or Killer Frost but that’s them guessing because they genuinely don’t know.

Don’t expect any wild cameos, keep expectations low

I feel like overall this film will not only be beloved by general audiences, but hardcore Flash fans as well

The Flash feels more like a classic fiction adventure in the vein of stories like Alice in Wonderland and Wizard of Oz than a typical superhero movie.

[Batfleck] doesn’t die but isn’t part of the new timeline.

No reference [to Wally] whatsoever, from what I heard

Pretty brief [Reverse-Flash cameo], only hardcore DC fans will notice him, mainstream audiences gonna be confused AF.

Mid/post-credits scenes (order subject to change)
Mid-credits: Flash will tell Aquaman that he wonders if a Superman exists here too, Aquaman looks at him confused

It then proceeds to show Supergirl smiling at Barry and he smiles back and it shows him looking over what’s next to her - his face is full of shock and the movie ends. Maybe a Cavill nod but I don’t know.

Post-credits: Affleck Crisis tease. "Come find us Barry."

[Less Credible] Regarding Ezra's future
If a Flash recast were to happen, Sam Clafflin is someone you can expect to be the new Barry Allen/Flash

Sounds like utter shite to me.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 4th, 2022 02:07 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Sorry, I should note. ONE of the plots doing the rounds.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 4th, 2022 02:09 AM