KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Flash

The Flash
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

It looks like probably the best thing they could do for an origin story.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 4th, 2022 02:04 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The Kryptonians are said to be massively powerful and will cause many Marvel fans to lose their shit.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2022 04:56 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahroxon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good post!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2022 07:43 AM
sarahroxon is currently offline Click here to Send sarahroxon a Private Message Find more posts by sarahroxon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mahogunna
Restricted

Account Restricted

Get used to the idea

Old Post Apr 25th, 2022 07:44 AM
Mahogunna is currently offline Click here to Send Mahogunna a Private Message Find more posts by Mahogunna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

This cursed project has been delayed yet again, from it's November 2022 release to late June 2023. The studio can claim it's COVID related (not a valid excuse anymore) and giving the VFX houses more time, but we all know it's due to Ezra Miller's worsening legal troubles.

I swear, at this point DC & Warners might be contemplating reshooting all of Ezra Miller's scenes with a different actor, just like how Ridley Scott reshot all of Kevin Spacey's scenes with Christopher Plummer for All The Money In The World.

I never really liked Miller's casting from the beginning, and for some reason they've stuck with him for several years now, with just one cameo appearance in Peacemaker to show for it, since Justice League five years ago!

Of course, they will also say publicly that Henry Cavill is still involved in the DCEU too, when they have wasted his prime years doing nothing,

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 02:47 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Sad but all true.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 06:55 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah. I was more hopeful than most about Cavill eventually returning, but it's too late now, even if WB still acts like he's part of the team.

We're almost at the point now where Man of Steel turns a decade old, and since then Cavill just had his character shat on in BvS, given half baked fanservice in Justice League (both iterations of the film), and years of nothing in between or after. A waste of Cavill's prime years, indeed.

I care not what happens with the Flash film though or Ezra since I won't be seeing it anyway; at least until some years after the smoke has clears like I did with JL. I give no money to films I have zero trust in.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2022 10:32 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Well nowadays you can watch it for free within a year of release. So you wouldnt even have to wait that long.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2022 12:31 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Anywhere I go online, TV Flash seems to be tens of times more popular than the DCEU one.

Can't say I'm surprised by that, of course.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2022 01:25 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Not surprising at all. I dont know of anyone whose a fan of Ezra Flash. Whereas Tv Flash has a fan following (even though the series went to crap somewhere around Season 3).

Old Post Jun 12th, 2022 02:42 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

allegedly the entire film has been leaked...

https://comicbookmovie.com/the_flas...happens-a194352

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 20th, 2022 09:15 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Warner Bros. finally admits defeat, says Ezra Miller will not be used going forward.

https://ca.yahoo.com/style/reports-...-101539694.html

Now, let's see if they try to edit him out of this film as well...

Old Post Jun 21st, 2022 11:13 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Both Michael Keaton and Ben Affleck are cast as "Batman" in this.

Makes me think they're either going to work in Keaton's Batman as an alternate universe Batman, or hopefully they make him be Thomas Wayne Batman, that'd be badass. I'm all for nostalgia, but Thomas Wayne is the more sensible avenue here, but the DCU is not known for being the most sensible.

Edit: IMDB has Keaton listed as Bruce Wayne too *sigh*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 4th, 2022 at 09:25 PM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2022 09:22 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Ezra Miller charged with Burglary in Vermont

https://www.canberratimes.com.au/st...-with-burglary/

Old Post Aug 9th, 2022 02:29 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji

Yeah, just saw this today.

WB doesn't want to cancel this film, but it seems Ezra is not giving them much of a choice, really...

Old Post Aug 9th, 2022 02:31 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Yeah, just saw this today.

WB doesn't want to cancel this film, but it seems Ezra is not giving them much of a choice, really...

thy should cancel this travesty but they won't

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 9th, 2022 03:07 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
thy should cancel this travesty but they won't

They've cancelled Batgirl with Keaton, Simmons and Fraser.

Flash might share its fate, especially if Ezra keeps going full retard.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2022 03:32 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Robtard
Both Michael Keaton and Ben Affleck are cast as "Batman" in this.

Makes me think they're either going to work in Keaton's Batman as an alternate universe Batman, or hopefully they make him be Thomas Wayne Batman, that'd be badass. I'm all for nostalgia, but Thomas Wayne is the more sensible avenue here, but the DCU is not known for being the most sensible.

Edit: IMDB has Keaton listed as Bruce Wayne too *sigh*

Well tbf it is a multi-verse thing, like the 3 Spider-Men in No Way Home.

Originally posted by Kazenji

Originally posted by roughrider
Warner Bros. finally admits defeat, says Ezra Miller will not be used going forward.

https://ca.yahoo.com/style/reports-...-101539694.html

Now, let's see if they try to edit him out of this film as well...

Looks like WB knew about the burglary before the rest of us. Enough was enough.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They've cancelled Batgirl with Keaton, Simmons and Fraser.

Flash might share its fate, especially if Ezra keeps going full retard.

Tbf WB is under new management now (bought out by Discovery). The old WB never would have cancelled a finished film because it sucked.

Problem with the Flash film is it cost too much already and would probably double it's cost to replace Ezra.

It is possible though they didn't cancel this earlier because it's actually good ?

Last edited by Darth Thor on Aug 9th, 2022 at 10:31 AM

Old Post Aug 9th, 2022 10:27 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well tbf it is a multi-verse thing, like the 3 Spider-Men in No Way Home.

Looks like WB knew about the burglary before the rest of us. Enough was enough.

Tbf WB is under new management now (bought out by Discovery). The old WB never would have cancelled a finished film because it sucked.

Problem with the Flash film is it cost too much already and would probably double it's cost to replace Ezra.

It is possible though they didn't cancel this earlier because it's actually good ?

Maybe it is. Problem is, by the time they release it now, he could be on trial for statutory rape as well as all these other charges, if the parents of the girl have their way. What kind of a crowd will they get then?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2022 11:25 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by roughrider
Maybe it is. Problem is, by the time they release it now, he could be on trial for statutory rape as well as all these other charges, if the parents of the girl have their way. What kind of a crowd will they get then?

It's a big f*** up the old management ignored his behaviour and it's come to this.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2022 11:39 AM