KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- C II VII (LIGHT SIDE)- The Secret of the White Fortress

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- C II VII (LIGHT SIDE)- The Secret of the White Fortress
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Because he's too important for the likes of you," he says. "And you'll hear the plan when the bosses say so, if they ever think you are worth bothering about."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 09:20 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio

Rast just grunts at the response about this Kuylen character.

"Who would we hear the plan from? You or someone else? You bunch seem organized enough. I'm assuming there's a command structure if you've got a big boss and other bosses."

Old Post Mar 5th, 2016 08:33 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I guess the Renegades are gonna take the lead on this one.
Maybe we should just try to see whats going on. Need to take down the scanner so that we can call in the cavalry if we need to.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2016 02:47 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed there is a structure- he describes how he is one of five enforcers who has been picked by one of the five commanders from the upper, more intact parts of the fortress; those five in turn were personally picked by the General, who is at the command structure at the top.

Indeed, there is much planning to do!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 8th, 2016 10:36 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Just a clarification, are there 5 enforcers or 25? Or does each of the 5 commanders get to pick 5 personal underlings, or do they collectively pick 5 total.

OK, goals so far:
1) Kuylen is on the base. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. Roan is freaking out inside, but is trying to stay calm as to not tip anybody off. We need to figure out what he's up to, and what he knows. (also, you know, capture him and all that)
2) Adelmo is on the base. THIS IS NOT A DRILL. This is bad. At minimum it means that they have been talking, if not working together for an extended period of time, (or Kuylen guessed that Adelmo is gonna need to come back here.) either way. Not good. (we need to figure out how close she is to the SnK and capture her and all that)
3) We need to find a way to drop the jammer.
4) We need to find a way into the underbelly so WE can find the SnK.

All of our investigations require us to be able to move about the base relatively freely. So we our first priority is figuring out how to make that happen.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 01:10 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

The way I see it the only way they'll let us stick around is if we 'join' them, there's no other way here. We offer to join them, under the guise of "We need a safe place, you want our ships, we team up. Win/win!" (I'm happy to have Wentar drop the line, maybe imply that our ships are rigged so that only we can fly them without consequence to prevent too much theft/usage of them without us being around.)

Then we find out how this place is run. It sounds a bit like a military colony or compound so I wonder if there's some kind of training/initiation and then we get 'assigned' roles or jobs around the facility best suited out skills. Or we could offer to do certain tasks like patrolling the base(letting us explore the base), maintenance (scope out security and the generator), etc.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 02:24 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

I agree. "Join" them, give them use of our ships or give them the ships altogether. We're not leaving this place without their permission or a fight no matter what and we can steal them back later if we have to. Let's play renegades and get on their good side.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2016 05:10 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio

Rast, used to a life of violence as a man who tracks down dangerous criminals, will ask how the armored speaker got selected as one of the enforcers under a commander under their leader.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 08:15 AM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Jelena is fully against the idea of letting them have or make use of our ships. We should hold on to them to show that we're "useful" and defend them if anyone tries to take them.

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 09:32 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Gallagher shuts down his lightsaber only when certain that the imminent danger has subsided. He very much wants to get away from this group that welcomed the in so they can decide how to proceed.

"Where can we go from here?" Gallagher asks the group.

-

Gallagher will use Foresight (don't forget to ask for visions, team).

As for his xp spendings... 6xp to Master Tranquility, 4xp to buy the skill Lying.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 09:42 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

No way is Xeth okay with letting anyone even look at his ship.

Xeth will propose that they avoid Kuylen and Adelmo at all cost until they're ready to call in their cavalry, or this mission will get much shorter.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2016 09:49 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Oh! I wasn't suggesting giving them our ships. I meant more 'Hey if you let us in, not only will you get a bunch of force users, but force users with their own ships to boot! Pretty sweet deal, eh?'

Lets face it, our ships are basically in their control right now anyway. They've got the men and the guns needed to take them by force or destroy them, and us, if we wind up being too unreasonable. The only way they'll really start to trust* us (thus giving us more access to search the base) is if we play ball to a certain extent.

*as much as a dark sider can actaully trust someone else.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2016 01:31 PM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Vera-Kin will use Foresight too.

Having the starships gives us some great leverage, since we already know they value them. Hopefully this doesn't turn into us squabbling over the ships for too long. Vera-Kin wants to start exploring how they can sneak in or talk our way in.

Nice trick.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2016 07:11 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will use Dreams and see what happens.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2016 11:29 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll get the Force powers done, but you only get anything if you didn't get one last episode- these two are closely linked (predictions then help with this story too).

Well, you certainly need to make some pitch to mvoe on out of this one. Then you need to get going! The outer area of the fortress is not precisely defined- a lot of informal gatherings in all kinds of improvised buildings- so you can request to find whatever sort of gathering you like.

What you need to do, one way or another, is to get past the giant walls that separate you from the upper levels. You;re willing to bet they are pretty secure.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 15th, 2016 11:38 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Once the group is away from the welcoming party, Vera-Kin proposes that they find an empty shelter near the ships and discuss the strategy.

"It's clear we'll need to pretend to belong," Vera-Kin says, gravely. "This may prove more dangerous than the actual battles to come. In any case, I vote we should mingle with those also outside the walls, like ourselves, who may have some idea or plan to get further up. The more we know before we try to move in, the better."

Nice trick.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2016 06:02 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Guys, I think we're getting a little ahead of ourselves, pretty sure we still need to convince these guys that we're suppose to be here.

I still say telling them that we're interested in joining and that by doing so they get excellent pilots at their disposal with their own ships without any useless loss of property and personnel.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2016 12:57 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Oh I thought they were done talking to us since Ush moved us toward planning. If they're not, we can try to ask them what people do around here to move up the ranks, so to speak.

Nice trick.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 07:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Indeed, you need to talk your way out of step 1 first!

-

Well, the leader tells you that you can forget about seeing Adelmo- that's not a process that works that way around; you are brought to her when she asks.

They want to be clear on how you knew this placed existed.

BtVS

Old Post Mar 18th, 2016 07:32 PM
Craft
CTE

"We were told about it," Wentar says, finally speaking up since the stand off began. He eases his guard a little but keeps his lightsaber active, not wishing to leave himself open while surrounded by three Dark Siders.

"Not too long ago we ran into someone like us. Said we might find what we were looking for here, as well as a safe haven. We liked the sound of what he was telling us and thought to check it out. He didn't go into too many specifics though, obviously, or else we would have been more upfront on our approach."

-

Edited: Ho man, with Ush mentioning some of the predictions from last episode carry over into this one I just realized the Wolf in Roan's vision must be Kuylen! It makes sense, if Roan is spotted by him it'll end very badly considering they've met before. Same for Xeth I think. Something to keep in mind while planning how we go about finding the Scrolls and shutting this place down.

Last edited by Craft on Mar 19th, 2016 at 02:37 PM

Old Post Mar 19th, 2016 02:33 PM