KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- C II VII (LIGHT SIDE)- The Secret of the White Fortress

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- C II VII (LIGHT SIDE)- The Secret of the White Fortress
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yea, then the advice from the dream is, don't go after Kuylen.
Which seems like good advice. Don't go after Kuylen on his own turf when he's surrounded by dark jedi mercenaries.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2016 04:18 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Hmm, must be said, Roan- the Force may be obscure,m but it normally tells you something beyond the bleeding obvious...

-

Wentar's explanation will do! They'll let you wander around the outside zone on that basis.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 20th, 2016 06:16 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Go Wentar! Let's start a-roaming. The social among us could try chatting up some bored looking souls to see what they can learn. Thinking about the ships, I wonder if we should've take extra steps to secure them. If one of these people sneaks aboard and snoops the computer they could figure out where we've been and who we are. Not to mention outright theft would be a problem as well. Might Andro and his high fixit be able to at least encode our ships' computers and lock out their systems?

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2016 01:46 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I mean, you never know!

I think us Regular Jedi should pair up with, or stick around with the Renegades. That way we stick out maybe less that a gigantic Lawful Good thumb.
Also I'm gonna assume that when infiltrating a pirate base I'm not wearing jedi robes. Maybe something more Han-solo ish.

So Roan and Sunda will stick with Xeth.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2016 07:13 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Locking out the computer systems might be a good idea. It won't look overly suspicious since we're in the midst of a bunch of overprotective suspicious individuals anyway. It probably means we couldn't fly out of here quickly... but we're probably not doing that any time soon.

Roan, how many groups do you want to break down to? Only some of us have the ability to lie, renegade status or no.

Nice trick.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 07:46 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Maybe we won't be under so much scrutiny now that the welcoming committee has decided we're alright?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 08:31 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rio Rio

Rast will Dream also and see if the Force tells him anything. He rarely does this but decides to give it a try since the other Jedi with him want to. Plus, this is a very dangerous environment and they can use every edge they can get.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2016 08:40 PM
Rio Rio is currently offline Click here to Send Rio Rio a Private Message Find more posts by Rio Rio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vera21
Locking out the computer systems might be a good idea. It won't look overly suspicious since we're in the midst of a bunch of overprotective suspicious individuals anyway. It probably means we couldn't fly out of here quickly... but we're probably not doing that any time soon.

Roan, how many groups do you want to break down to? Only some of us have the ability to lie, renegade status or no.

Yea, we should stick to whoever has the ability to lie.
I do think there are a few things that we need to do. We should check out the security of moving to upper levels. The way I see it, we could probably either try to sneak, hack or work/lie our way up. But we need to see how that works first.

My initial thought is to try to surreptitiously hang out near the transfer point (guard post or whatever) and see how they ID people that can move from the lower level up to the higher ones.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 02:47 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

If we find a computer terminal nobody's paying much attention to, I can see what I can find out.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2016 04:04 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

I wouldn't mind mingling with some more social groups. Try and learn more about Adelmo and Kuylen's relationship here and find out more about what people know about the facility and how everything is run. There must be a recruitment process involved to get us a legitimate in.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 08:09 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

I'm all for mingling as well.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2016 08:00 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Ok, so we've got team Mingle, Team Tech, and Team Observe.
I think Andro should go to Team Observe with his observation of 3. So maybe Andro and Xeth, as Xeth has intrusion and might be able to ID weak spots.

Team Mingle has to have someone with lying.
So Craft or Vera.

Team Tech should be someone with Fix-it, so I can be on Team Tech, along with anyone else who wants to. (Provided we can find a terminal to try to get into)

Old Post Mar 26th, 2016 05:30 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'm down to do recon work. We need to know what we're up against if it comes to sneaking in or breaking in.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 12:32 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Master Vera-Kin would feel best used in Team Mingle. So whomever wants to come with.

Wentar could go with Team Tech, maybe?

Nice trick.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 03:41 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Craft
CTE

Wentar is happy going with the Team Tech. My Fix-It isn't very high but my Lying will be handy if people get suspicious.

Also we shouldn't discount the Padawan's skill set. They might be good to act as lookouts or something for the Observe and Tech teams.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2016 05:47 AM
Craft is currently offline Click here to Send Craft a Private Message Find more posts by Craft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

So far...

Team Observe
Andro
Xeth

Team Mingle
Gallagher
Vera-Kin

Team Tech
Wentar
Roan

I'd assumed our Padawans would stay with their Masters but if D'an feels his talents would be better in a different group, Gallagher trusts him.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2016 04:41 AM
Craft
CTE

It's probably better they stick with their Masters while we're here. I just meant more giving them something to do for the teams that their Masters are a part of.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2016 09:01 AM
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Rats, I guess I never hit post on my reply yesterday.

Roan, I'll go with whichever team, but I raised my Fix-it to 4, the team's highest. But my Observation of 3 is also the team highest, so whatever you think is best.

Another suggestion for the Padawans could be to guard our ships.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 04:08 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Ush- could we use the speeder I hijacked from the pirates in that gold heist mini-episode?

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 05:55 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jazzman_78
Rats, I guess I never hit post on my reply yesterday.

Roan, I'll go with whichever team, but I raised my Fix-it to 4, the team's highest. But my Observation of 3 is also the team highest, so whatever you think is best.

Another suggestion for the Padawans could be to guard our ships.

I was going off the reference thread which hasn't been updated for XP spending.
However the drop-off after observation is big. I think the next highest is an Observation of 1, so I think Team Observe is best.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2016 06:38 PM