KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Space Jam 2

Space Jam 2
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Space Jam 2

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...director-834978

EVERYBODY GET UP IT'S TIME TO SLAM NOW
WE GOT A REAL JAM GOIN' DOWN
WELCOME TO THE SPACE JAM

COME ON AND SLAM, AND WELCOME TO THE JAM
COME ON AND SLAM, IF YOU WANNA JA-

Wait, even that film sucked back then. Them doing this again, oi... Not sure even my inner child would be entertained by this now. erm

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 03:36 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Lebron is trash erm

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 04:58 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

He's the second best player in the league. Never really cared for the first one, though.

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 06:48 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulk
Retired Debater

I really wished they used Kobe instead...but hey...LeBron is hot shit now ain't he..

WORD LIFE!!!

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 11:36 AM
TheHulk is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulk a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
He's the second best player in the league. Never really cared for the first one, though.
Who is number one?

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 12:02 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Stephen Curry, by most accounts. Far, far better shooter and team leader than Lebron (Steph's teammates actually love playing with him). This new movie does beg the question though:

If Lebron is in the role Michael Jordan was in and the Monstars steal the powers of all of the other top players (likely Curry, Durant, Davis, Harden, and Westbrook based on popularity, though Klay Thompson and Kawhi Leonard should get some run based on skill as well) how are Lebron and the Looney Tunes going to stop a cartoon enhanced Steph Curry (or Klay Thompson) monster from shooting three pointers from 50+ feet out when the real Steph does it pretty effortlessly?

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 01:25 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The first official poster:

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 02:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Never watched the first one, as it looked awful. Won't watch this one.

Curry is a complete badass though, dude has major talent.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 06:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Frack Lebron.. Frack Steph Curry...

Frack the first one.. Frack this one too

hahahahahahaha

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 3rd, 2016 06:30 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

15 years too late. They can't even make good stand alone movie using the looney tunes. Space Jam had the relevancy of Jordan's return which boosted the hype for the movie

Old Post May 7th, 2016 12:10 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Last movie they did with the Looney Tunes characters was 'Looney tunes back in action'.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 12:21 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
15 years too late. They can't even make good stand alone movie using the looney tunes. Space Jam had the relevancy of Jordan's return which boosted the hype for the movie

Even though it was just a longass commercial disguised as a movie to advertise Nike's and stuff...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 12:23 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Kazenji
Last movie they did with the Looney Tunes characters was 'Looney tunes back in action'.

That's my point. As much as, " back in action" got right it still missed the mark.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 12:50 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Even though it was just a longass commercial disguised as a movie to advertise Nike's and stuff...

That's apart of my argument. Personally I still enjoy, space jam but I still recognize that it's nothing but an exploitation movie. I think many people were able to overlook that because Michael Jordan was a worldwide superstar and the looney tunes were still a household name. Today, however, the looney tunes are a thing of the past and there's no Michael Jordan of basketball.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 12:55 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Director of the first movie believes the sequel is doomed

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...sequel-can-fly/

Old Post May 13th, 2016 02:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That's apart of my argument. Personally I still enjoy, space jam but I still recognize that it's nothing but an exploitation movie. I think many people were able to overlook that because Michael Jordan was a worldwide superstar and the looney tunes were still a household name. Today, however, the looney tunes are a thing of the past and there's no Michael Jordan of basketball.

thumb up

Originally posted by Kazenji
Director of the first movie believes the sequel is doomed

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.c...sequel-can-fly/

Can't say I disagree with his reasoning there.

Seems fitting that LeBron's debut was in something called "Trainwreck".

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on May 13th, 2016 at 02:59 AM

Old Post May 13th, 2016 02:57 AM
steverules_2

Can't help but notice some irony here

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 13th, 2016 07:26 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

no expression

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2021 11:38 PM
riv6672

That's my point. As much as, " back in action" got right it still missed the mark.

I liked Back In Action.

Just going off the trailer, I’m not feeling Space Jam 2, like at all. Luckily all my kids are well past the point of dragging me to movies I’ve no interest in seeing.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2021 12:26 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Trying to be like Ready Player one

Lebron seems like he's at least trying with his acting, Compared to Michael Jordan back with the first Space Jam some of his acting was a bit off.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2021 03:02 AM