KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » A question staff

A question staff
Started by: Dude111

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I love 98se buddy smile

I had a hell of a time getting in tonight... I didnt have "Automatically login when you return to the site" enabled and wouldnt stay logged in!! (It was like I had 'BROWSE BOARD WITH COOKIES' disabled)

I didnt ever have "Automatically login when you return to the site" enabled before either,they must have made some un-needed change since I was last here)

I was just about to send an email to the address listed and I figured out a way to stay in long enough to enable that.......

Last edited by Dude111 on Nov 17th, 2018 at 10:35 AM

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 10:23 AM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

98 was a great OS, yup. Great to hear it keeps serving you well thumb up

Still experiecing those technical difficulties on the forum?

Old Post Nov 17th, 2018 04:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

No thankfully its ok smile

This is a good site!!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 08:06 PM
Dude111 is currently offline Click here to Send Dude111 a Private Message Find more posts by Dude111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

It really is thumb up

Old Post Nov 19th, 2018 08:03 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

LoLz @ Stilt remembering to ask on almost a yearly basis thumb up

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2018 11:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

embarrasment

laughing out loud

I'll be sure to ask him the next year, too.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2018 07:13 AM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Ah man!!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2018 11:10 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You don't experience any problems with video codecs, accessing some websites or games? stick out tongue

I won't lie, I miss 98.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 12:40 AM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Yeah well if I wanna watch youtube vids I gotta convert and watch locally with VLC.. Not a big deal but if I wanna watch them I can....

You dont have your 98se anymore buddy??

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 03:36 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dude111
Yeah well if I wanna watch youtube vids I gotta convert and watch locally with VLC.. Not a big deal but if I wanna watch them I can....

I googled and it seems you're right - VLC is the way.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dude111
You dont have your 98se anymore buddy??

Man, it's been so many years. Last time I used it was somewhere around 1998-2001? Don't remember.

I'd ask my grandfather where he kept the CD, but he's dead.

Of course, I could always download it shifty But I'm fine sticking with XP for the time being.

8, 8.1 and 10 can kiss my ass.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2019 07:46 PM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I hear ya!!

Old Post Mar 21st, 2019 05:36 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Any games you're playing on your 98SE?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2019 12:42 PM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I love playing my mame stuff yes smile

Mame and Atari 2600,coleco and I have a Nintendo Emulator also (I only have 1 game on it (SUPER MARIO I))

Do yuo like emulators buddy?? (They sure arent as good as the console itself-- ESPECIALLY MAME!! (I would rather play on the original 80s consoles))

Old Post Jul 7th, 2019 01:42 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I like emulators in general, even though - as you just said - they aren't as good as the consoles themselves. Not gonna argue with that. You're 100% right here.

But hey, I'm sure happy they exist. Makes it easy.

Played NES Godzilla and Ninja Gaiden 3 recently. Good stuff.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2019 08:00 PM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Ind33d so smile

Old Post Jul 8th, 2019 04:54 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Since it's 2020, I need to ask again...

Your 98SE is still serving you well, Dude111? big grin

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 05:12 PM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I love it buddy smile

Its my favourite OS ever........... Im glad you remember and think nicely of me and all......

Old Post Mar 6th, 2020 06:35 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Great to hear it keeps serving you well thumb up

Old Post Mar 10th, 2020 05:55 PM
Dude111
An Awesome Dude

I just think all this HTTPS is just BS to try and get OLDER BROWSERS off the net cause they cant spy on people as easy that are using older stuff..... (Older browsers cant connect to these certs)

Its sad people are falling for this BS and putting HTTPS on sites that dont need SSL.... FIREFOX/CHROME scaring people is very wrong.....

Old Post Mar 10th, 2020 09:28 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I agree.

And it keeps getting worse. Luckily, users make wonderful browsers such as MyPal, so I can surf the web with no issues.

Some sites force you to use Windows 10, though, they deny the access otherwise.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2020 01:30 PM