KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC vs. Marvel: Four on Four Fight

DC vs. Marvel: Four on Four Fight
Started by: Pillow Biter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EcstaticGrace

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend

Him having the power of several destroyed universes in itself is enough. He doesn't has to show anything except fighting characters that powerful.

Darkseid destroyed universes in new 52 as well.

Mobius had only escaped from ALE. The power of those universes were still in him.

Like I said, your opinion doesn't matters in face of what actually happened in the comics.

I'm not here to make you agree with what I said. I'm just teaching you what actually happened in the comic.

There were two cheapshots by Captain Marvel and it was only possible due to Superman's magic vulnerability.

Eclipsed Superman shrugged off Cap's total cheapshot and beat him to near death.

Superman wasn't affected by the kryptonite radiation. He was just noticing new 52 Superman was kryptonite poisoned.

The problem with that is destroying Universes wasn't actually destroying universes. Earth 3 was still there, the Qwaurdians were still there, he absorbed the life force of people he didn't actually blow up or destroy any thing in terms of destruction wise like even the actual planet Earth is still there.

Same with Darkseid he'd go around killing superheroes (Supermen to be exact) maybe destroy planets. But he wouldn't destroy an entire universe in a swell swoop atleast that was never shown,

He suggested that New52 Superman's skin was radiating poison. Its not concrete on my part but I'll probably see if I can get an explanation from the writer or something.

Last edited by EcstaticGrace on Jul 4th, 2016 at 08:17 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 08:09 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
The problem with that is destroying Universes wasn't actually destroying universes. Earth 3 was still there, the Qwaurdians were still there, he absorbed the life force of people he didn't actually blow up or destroy any thing in terms of destruction wise like even the actual planet Earth is still there.

That's simply idiotic. "Destroying universe doesn't mean destroying the universe."

Earth 3 was spared because Metron interrupted Anti Monitor.
quote:

Same with Darkseid he'd go around killing superheroes (Supermen to be exact) maybe destroy planets. But he wouldn't destroy an entire universe in a swell swoop atleast that was never shown,

Listen kid, don't go mouthing on the stuff you don't know.

Even his parademons shitstomped everyone into an alternate universe and destroyed it completely.
quote:

He suggested that New52 Superman's skin was radiating poison. Its not concrete on my part but I'll probably see if I can get an explanation from the writer or something.

Go ahead.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 10:50 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Darkseid was great in Constantine.

Did anyone notice a slight similarity to Darkseid's portrayal there and that Sandman comic? Where Sandman and the demon plays the imagination game. The panel where the demon becomes the ALE reminds me of Darkseid's showing here.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 01:09 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Listen kid, don't go mouthing on the stuff you don't know

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 02:47 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 02:48 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by abhilegend
That's simply idiotic. "Destroying universe doesn't mean destroying the universe."

Earth 3 was spared because Metron interrupted Anti Monitor.

Listen kid, don't go mouthing on the stuff you don't know.

Even his parademons shitstomped everyone into an alternate universe and destroyed it completely.

Go ahead.

Sigh, I'll concede on this by the fact won't be replying anymore, I'm not convinced with anything you've suggested but I'm guessing will have to agree to disagree.

I think your to focused on the idea of "destroying a Universe" as the literal meaning of actually destroying a Universe. If you look at the dialogue of the scans you provided nothing you've said adds up.

"Theyre destroying the flame that births all the souls of the Universe" did they actually directly Universe bust. I doubt it. But again this is my last post on the ,tater feel free to continue.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 08:01 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Sigh, I'll concede on this by the fact won't be replying anymore, I'm not convinced with anything you've suggested but I'm guessing will have to agree to disagree.

I think your to focused on the idea of "destroying a Universe" as the literal meaning of actually destroying a Universe. If you look at the dialogue of the scans you provided nothing you've said adds up.

"Theyre destroying the flame that births all the souls of the Universe" did they actually directly Universe bust. I doubt it. But again this is my last post on the ,tater feel free to continue.

Concession accepted.

Move along.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 02:05 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

So we agree the stacked Marvel team wins.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 02:08 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

Team 2

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 10:56 PM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote