KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » DC vs. Marvel: Four on Four Fight

DC vs. Marvel: Four on Four Fight
Started by: Pillow Biter

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cogito
You've been on the forum for nearly 3 years now. In that time, you've never once said anything other than "Marvel team/character wins" while usually calling out anyone who disagrees as a "DC apologist".

Do you not see the hipocrisy staring you in the face?

No I don't because the statement you just made it false. Secondly, am I the only person who has voted Marvel in this thread? Ask the OP for clarity, but don't think this thread is about me.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 04:49 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Delta1938
You and BAV might have a modicum of credibility if you two didn't BAV out of BZ challenges like little BAVs.

Will you stop your incessant whining? I'm NOT doing that shit, my choice. Never have, not interest. Are you trying to audition to be someone's nagging ass wife?

I think what is comes down to is you think you have some sort of authority here over myself, JBL, Carver and whoever else doesn't cup Superman's balls all day long. We don't give a shit about your stupid ass god complex. You can't taunt me, you can't influence me, you can't restrict me, you can't think for me, you simply can't have it your way, supergeek. Adjust your actions accordingly.

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Jun 28th, 2016 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 04:50 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

You've been on the forum for nearly 3 years now. In that time, you've never once said anything other than "Marvel team/character wins" while usually calling out anyone who disagrees as a "DC apologist".

Do you not see the hipocrisy staring you in the face?

Nailed it thumb up

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 04:53 PM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Go easy on JBL. He had such a traumatizing experience yesterday at lunch. Him and I went to a taquerìa, and he's going, "Delta, I've never been to a place like this. I have no idea what to order."

I say, "How about al pastor tacos? Some sweet and some heat for tender, savory pork." He tells me, "That sounds delicious" and orders away.

When we sit down to our food he looks at it, in shock, then a tear rolling down his cheek. I ask him, "JBL, what's wrong?" He bursts into tears and then goes, "It's just such a HORRIBLE WASTE of pineapple!!"

For those who don't get it--

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 04:59 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Will you stop your incessant whining? I'm NOT doing that shit, my choice. Never have, not interest. Are you trying to audition to be someone's nagging ass wife?

I think what is comes down to is you think you have some sort of authority here over myself, JBL, Carver and whoever else doesn't cup Superman's balls all day long. We don't give a shit about your stupid ass god complex. You can't taunt me, you can't influence me, you can't restrict me, you can't think for me, you simply can't have it your way, supergeek. Adjust your actions accordingly.

laughing Keep telling yourself that while failing to actually comprehend what I said. The real reason is you 3 are afraid to do a BZ. But keep BAVing out.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 05:06 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing Keep telling yourself that while failing to actually comprehend what I said. The real reason is you 3 are afraid to do a BZ. But keep BAVing out.

Actually, I just like seeing your blood pressure rise. It's far more entertaining to encounter someone who can't deal with reality and has to redefine undesirable outcomes to make things more palatable for them. Keep going, you were saying we were scared..... Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 05:27 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Actually, I just like seeing your blood pressure rise. It's far more entertaining to encounter someone who can't deal with reality and has to redefine undesirable outcomes to make things more palatable for them. Keep going, you were saying we were scared..... Happy Dance

That's pretty ironic coming from you.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 05:32 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's pretty ironic coming from you.

Awe, so you're not going to taunt me?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 05:35 PM
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Another ruined thread. No wonder this place is dead.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 05:37 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Awe, so you're not going to taunt me?

I think you missed something.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:07 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JBL
Well,here we go again.People choose who they think would win, superman is involved, Hes on the losing team and his fans come and insults the people not choosing superman, the insults continues from multiple superman fans for 4 pages, the minute the other posters respond back,they get in trouble. If I say superman and his team would lose, I don't need his fans.... You know something, just forget it.

The same clean up crew shows up on time. They can't even seen themselves for what they are.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:39 PM
EcstaticGrace

nu Orion is all over the place. In WW he was nothing impressive, but in GL his lackeys even were cutting down Lanterns left and right with wtf ease.

Nu52 Green Lanterns aren't that Impressive Wonder Woman before her physical amp was flooring Hal even sent him flying with a ground stomp. So the idea of the New God's flooring doesn't sound far off when Orion did pretty well against Superman compared to when Hal fought Superman.

https://comicnewbies.com/2014/08/18...-green-lantern/

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:48 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Nu52 Green Lanterns aren't that Impressive Wonder Woman before her physical amp was flooring Hal even sent him flying with a ground stomp. So the idea of the New God's flooring doesn't sound far off when Orion did pretty well against Superman compared to when Hal fought Superman.

Oh man, that's pretty bad! Once again, GL is getting his constructs shattered like wine glasses.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:51 PM
Senor Cage

Orion solos.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:55 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote:
Go easy on JBL. He had such a traumatizing experience yesterday at lunch. Him and I went to a taquerìa, and he's going, "Delta, I've never been to a place like this. I have no idea what to order."

I say, "How about al pastor tacos? Some sweet and some heat for tender, savory pork." He tells me, "That sounds delicious" and orders away.

When we sit down to our food he looks at it, in shock, then a tear rolling down his cheek. I ask him, "JBL, what's wrong?" He bursts into tears and then goes, "It's just such a HORRIBLE WASTE of pineapple!!"

For those who don't get it--

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 06:56 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zack M
Orion solos.

That's some troll ass shit and you no it. Anyone else here signing off on Orion soloing?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 07:02 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Wut? Hal got punched a few times and that's it.

Why would Wonder Woman breaking a few constructs mean anything?

Hal has literally every feat he had before Flashpoint. To think he is not impressive somehow is pretty much bullshit.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 07:13 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cogito

Way to cherry pick one instance of a high herald beating another and pretending like the sky is falling. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's some troll ass shit and you no it. Anyone else here signing off on Orion soloing?

It's not entirely unreasonable, though it is premature. Orion does not really have enough feats in the DCnU that I know of to form an opinion. As I said, his appearances in WW were underwhelming, but his appearances in GL gave the impression that he was Trans+. That wouldn't necessarily shock me as all of the New Gods seem to have gotten a pretty significant upgrade.

"And then there was nothing. A once broken something now void.
And on the first day, Doom spoke...
'Be.'
And then there was life."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 07:19 PM
Cogito is currently offline Click here to Send Cogito a Private Message Find more posts by Cogito Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Way to cherry pick one instance of a high herald beating another and pretending like the sky is falling. roll eyes (sarcastic)

It's not entirely unreasonable, though it is premature. Orion does not really have enough feats in the DCnU that I know of to form an opinion. As I said, his appearances in WW were underwhelming, but his appearances in GL gave the impression that he was Trans+. That wouldn't necessarily shock me as all of the New Gods seem to have gotten a pretty significant upgrade.

If you truly believe that you are completely ****ed in the head and there is little to no hope.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 07:21 PM
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by abhilegend
Wut? Hal got punched a few times and that's it.

Why would Wonder Woman breaking a few constructs mean anything?

Hal has literally every feat he had before Flashpoint. To think he is not impressive somehow is pretty much bullshit.

Based on what? He's suggested to have past story elements that happened in the GL mythos, but they obviously didn't happen under the same circumstances. Death of Superman was suggested to have happened in the Nu52 obviously not under the same circumstances.

Blackest Night is cannon to the Nu52 mythos but Wonder Woman doesn't remember trying to kill her mom or sidekicks, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter never died in the Nu52 so it obviously didn't take place the same way meaning why would we use feats that aren't under the Nu52 numbering.

Are you asking why it looks bad that Wonder Woman sent Hal flying by stomping?

Last edited by EcstaticGrace on Jun 28th, 2016 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Jun 28th, 2016 07:24 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote