KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Namor Vs Frankenstein

Namor Vs Frankenstein
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys seriously underestimate Namor. He has AWAYS been able to fight the top tiers in Marvel and acquit himself well. Always. This guy will walk up to the Hulk and smack him in his shit at any time- how many characters are willing to do that? He's faster than Frank, can fly and is more skilled in combat, why wouldn't he win? Oh, and while we are at it, in what world is Hulk not the powerhouse that freaking Wonderwoman is?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 02:23 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
He didn't really stalemate Sentry, Sentry fled after the Void started chasing him, and in that fight Namor wasn't getting many hits in.

Not getting many hits in dosent mean that fight didn't end in a stalemate, most of the fight was offpanel and when sentry began to flee,namor was just fine standing right next to him,what would you say was the outcome?
Even if you don't see it as a stalemate,the fact that namor lasted that long and was just fine is a feat on its own

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 12:43 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Genii96
Not getting many hits in dosent mean that fight didn't end in a stalemate, most of the fight was offpanel and when sentry began to flee,namor was just fine standing right next to him,what would you say was the outcome?
Even if you don't see it as a stalemate,the fact that namor lasted that long and was just fine is a feat on its own

A way stalemate is described tends to be after a lengthy battle in which both opponents have a very close battle ending in a "stalemate". I would say it was an unfinished battle. Namor got barely any hits in and Sentry was pummelling on him until Emma Frost disrupted him. Which lead the Sentry to flee the field.

And it isn't much of a fight anyway. Sentry quite obviously wasn't hitting him at full power since he wasn't even aiming for Namor anyway. And Emma Frost wanted to get rid of him so she could "lobotomise God". In fact in many ways it seems like Namor attacks Sentry, Sentry flies him through a building, he then punches bus away thrown at him by Namor which would have hit fleeing people behind him and then he started punching Namor again after which he took off.

Though as always with Robert you generally can't take the risk of knowing he would only KO Namor as he might end up killing him.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 01:02 PM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
"Took on" as in fight and did well against? Or got a hit in?

I'm kind of curious to your 4 mentions or any mentions if you mean Namor had extended fights with someone who could best the listed characters as a team?

Omac, Wonder Woman, Black Adam, and Shazam is a pretty terrifying team.

Void Sentry, Hulk, Thor, Black Bolt.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 02:31 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by carver9

The only character there that I believe might solo the team under the same conditions that they fought Namor would be Void, and that's ignoring what's being said about interference in said fight and questionable instances.

I'd probably back Namor though against Frank though now looking at the thread, Namor has more gking for him in regards to characters fought and persoak feats. Not sure if Frank's sword might help though.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 06:18 PM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

The only character there that I believe might solo the team under the same conditions that they fought Namor would be Void, and that's ignoring what's being said about interference in said fight and questionable instances.

I'd probably back Namor though against Frank though now looking at the thread, Namor has more gking for him in regards to characters fought and persoak feats. Not sure if Frank's sword might help though.

Doesn't matter, he doesn't have a his sword as stated. And Namor doesn't have his Trident.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 06:53 PM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Franky's sword took out Solomon Grundy.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 12:40 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
Doesn't matter, he doesn't have a his sword as stated. And Namor doesn't have his Trident.

Wasn't stating he did just commenting I wonder if it would change the outcome. Though my comment comes of that way and has a lot of typos..

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:44 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Zack M

Sounds really impressive Nu Frank is definitely a high tier.]

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 01:44 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Zack M

Does Frank get the use of his sword in this particular meeting?

This fight is too close to call. Every character known in comics has rolled on groups of characters that they shouldn't have at one point or another, but that doesn't mean that it's their average. Captain America has done it, so has Batman just to name a couple. This one is as close to a stalemate as it gets.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 02:13 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Stoic
Does Frank get the use of his sword in this particular meeting?

This fight is too close to call. Every character known in comics has rolled on groups of characters that they shouldn't have at one point or another, but that doesn't mean that it's their average. Captain America has done it, so has Batman just to name a couple. This one is as close to a stalemate as it gets.

I'm honestly thinking this is a good one as well.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 03:41 AM
Decter

Giving this to namor. Franky is good but Namor is no pushover. He has many showings just as good, some even better then what Frankenstein has

And actually Namor should have the speed advantage. He has far more and some of those are better then anything Franky has shown.

Also taking away Franky's sword but not limiting Namor's Trident that matched blows with Hammer strike's from Thor.

I'm not seeing how Franky takes this

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 04:48 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decter

Originally posted by carver9

None of them would solo the team mentioned except void

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 04:49 AM
Decter is currently offline Click here to Send Decter a Private Message Find more posts by Decter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
A way stalemate is described tends to be after a lengthy battle in which both opponents have a very close battle ending in a "stalemate". I would say it was an unfinished battle. Namor got barely any hits in and Sentry was pummelling on him until Emma Frost disrupted him. Which lead the Sentry to flee the field.

And it isn't much of a fight anyway. Sentry quite obviously wasn't hitting him at full power since he wasn't even aiming for Namor anyway. And Emma Frost wanted to get rid of him so she could "lobotomise God". In fact in many ways it seems like Namor attacks Sentry, Sentry flies him through a building, he then punches bus away thrown at him by Namor which would have hit fleeing people behind him and then he started punching Namor again after which he took off.

Though as always with Robert you generally can't take the risk of knowing he would only KO Namor as he might end up killing him.

Ah I see, I didn't think that's how stalemate was defined,in that case lasting long against void without any injuries is a better term then.

I disagree with that fight premise however, they were high up when bob tackled namor through buildings,yet on ground when namor threw the bus,it wasn't a consecutive scan,and void was in control there, he wouldn't care about collateral damage nor namor's life,in fact, Osborn wanted namor's head iirc.

I do agree 'stalemate' isn't a good term though

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 08:39 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Namor rips him to pieces.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 09:03 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

I used to wonder why they ranked namor so low here

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 09:40 AM
krisblaze

I used to wonder why they ranked namor so low here

Where would you have him?

In the tier where literally everybody would beat him 10/10 ?

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 09:48 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Sounds really impressive Nu Frank is definitely a high tier.]

I say it's roughly equal. Franky is a better fighter, imo. He also carries MUCH better technology thanks to Ray Palmer and the organization he works for, SHADE. If Frankenstein is asked to take Namor in, he probably will, but for this fight we're handicapping him without any special weapons or sword.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2016 03:26 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Originally posted by krisblaze
Where would you have him?

In the tier where literally everybody would beat him 10/10 ?

everyone being?

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 08:52 AM
krisblaze

everyone being?

Everybody in the tier above Namor's tier.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jul 7th, 2016 09:57 AM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote