KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » Any way I can get my old account back?

Any way I can get my old account back?
Started by: immaturerainbow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
immaturerainbow
Straight V I B I N G

Any way I can get my old account back?

I have my old account Tecknoyashi that I originally joined with. I changed the email a while back, but can no longer change it to a newer once. I've no access to that email address, and without it I cannot browse through old messages or anything.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2016 02:14 AM
immaturerainbow is currently offline Click here to Send immaturerainbow a Private Message Find more posts by immaturerainbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

So like... is no one gonna help her? :/

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Dec 1st, 2016 06:53 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Who would that be? Don't pretend you just woke up, Jma.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 01:05 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Have you tried logging out of your current account, then entering the old username and putting your password as "forgotten password", then it should give you the option to change it

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2016 10:24 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pretty sure you're F'd up the butt sans lube when it comes to getting an old account working again if you've lost access to the email it is attached to, ImmatureRainbow.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 8th, 2016 09:02 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, it happened to a friend of mine on here. Barring the admin helping out, not much to be done. And the admin isn't exactly around.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2016 06:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mightywhiteytte
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 1st, 2022 11:25 PM
Mightywhiteytte is currently offline Click here to Send Mightywhiteytte a Private Message Find more posts by Mightywhiteytte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote