KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Pokemon Go

Pokemon Go
Started by: Nibedicus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

K I won't stress it

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 03:41 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Tbh, the Pokestop system needs work.

The local post office, the firehouse, these are pokestops. You really want to attract hordes of people to these places, potentially interfering with legitimate business?

Something like the world war II memorial on the town green is more like it. Greens are made for people congregating.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 04:31 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I get why people have been so hooked

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 05:17 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
draxx_tOfU
Gundam Meister

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Okay so I caught a pokemon but then the pokeball just sat on my screen for minutes. Does that happen often? I had to close the app to get it going again and now I lost that pokemon and the pokeballs I used.

When that happens, try counting 10-15 seconds before you close the app. In my experience, i manage to catch the poke more often than not, as it appears in my list and in the journal when i open the app again.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 07:15 PM
draxx_tOfU is currently offline Click here to Send draxx_tOfU a Private Message Find more posts by draxx_tOfU Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Can't play it here in Puerto Rico.

*CRIS*

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 07:24 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Oh and Team Valor are scumbags

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 07:27 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Quincy
I get why people have been so hooked

Me too.

This might be this generations Wii craze.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2016 07:47 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

What's the best team to join? And whats the difference?

Last edited by Inhuman on Jul 15th, 2016 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Jul 15th, 2016 04:23 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Depends, Mystic is the most popular, followed by Valor, then Instinct.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 15th, 2016 12:16 PM
cdtm

Close Pokemon are supposed to have less footprints, right?

All I ever see are three prints. Still catching them, but never seeing less footprints.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 12:18 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by cdtm

This might be this generations Wii craze.

Also gets people to play with each other during a game, Which this generation of current games are lacking on consoles unless its a online game.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 02:52 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Caught Psyduck!

Pretty much no reason to play now, any other capture is jumping the shark. smile

Old Post Jul 16th, 2016 09:13 PM
cdtm

Looking at those gyms, I wonder how many people pay money to compete?

That super rare evolved pokemon is useless without a steady supply of candies to buff it up with. This is why I quit Marvel Puzzle Quest, the three-four star cards just take up space, while the single star Iron Man and Hawkeyes come in non stop..

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 07:39 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2016 10:52 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I shouldn't laugh at this. Totally am, but I shouldn't.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 03:08 PM
cdtm

Nintendo's stock up 50% or more.

Think they're reconsidering abandoning legacy consoles for software and mobile app? I know they've been adamantly against that in the past, but there's sticking to tradition, and thers's burying your head in the sand.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 03:10 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Well if they cater to the casuals through the mobile stuff, while catering to the real gamers/fans through consoles/handhelds, then everyone wins. Just stop trying to chase a ghost (attempting to recapture the Wii's success) and they'll be fine.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2016 08:10 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Don't really play much, but it's interesting having it running and seeing all the gym factions change overnight, or pass by the town green and see a lure running.

Lot of activity, pretty much everywhere.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 04:10 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Suppose it should be obvious but you can find ghost pokemon at churches and cemeteries. Walked by a church yesterday and caught a Gastly.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2016 04:21 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

We found a Gengar in a church.

In Puerto Rico the hype, craze and race to catch them all is real. Incredibly hard not to get invested when our island has so much cultural stops and monuments. El Viejo San Juan(one of our biggest tourist attractions) is literally overloaded with Pokestops. And as a result there is an army of people playing with dozens of lures at any given time.

Its kind of great.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2016 02:24 PM