KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Dragonborn vs The Witcher

Dragonborn vs The Witcher
Started by: Solid47

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Solid47

Dragonborn vs The Witcher

Dragonborn from Skyrim.

VS

Geralt from Witcher 3.

They're both at their best.

The fight takes place inside of a roman colosseum.

Who wins and why?

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 06:32 PM
Solid47 is currently offline Click here to Send Solid47 a Private Message Find more posts by Solid47 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Geralt wins. He has nearly the same powers, but is probably a better fighter. He could just make the dragon born not want to fight with axii and then lop his head off.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 07:12 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante158
The Soul Stealer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by socool8520
Geralt wins. He has nearly the same powers, but is probably a better fighter. He could just make the dragon born not want to fight with axii and then lop his head off.

Well, from what i've heard, Dragonborn would stomp Geralt

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 09:05 PM
Dante158 is currently offline Click here to Send Dante158 a Private Message Find more posts by Dante158 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Alternatively, the Dovahkiin uses Gol Hah Dov to bend Geralt's will to his and then cuts his head off.

Or he uses his Thu'um to shout him apart.

The Dovahkiin could probably solo the Witcher series. He's far more powerful.

An average Master of the Voice can break through a city wall in a siege with a shout. Miraak, whom the Dovahkiin bested, could sunder Solstheim from Skyrim's mainland with his Thu'um.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 10:01 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I think Geralt wins, but I'm probably just saying that because he's a better character.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2016 10:49 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by NemeBro
Alternatively, the Dovahkiin uses Gol Hah Dov to bend Geralt's will to his and then cuts his head off.

An average Master of the Voice can break through a city wall in a siege with a shout. Miraak, whom the Dovahkiin bested, could sunder Solstheim from Skyrim's mainland with his Thu'um.

Perhaps, although I think signing it is faster than saying it if we are just going of the games.

Didn't the guy who that story was about saying the whole shouting the old king apart was exaggerated?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 12:19 AM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Perhaps, although I think signing it is faster than saying it if we are just going of the games.

Didn't the guy who that story was about saying the whole shouting the old king apart was exaggerated?
No, Ulfric said that shouting the old king apart was exaggerated, he merely forced him down before running him through.

Ulfric however was not a Master of the Voice. You can argue that Miraak and Vahlok ripping a landmass from a country is exaggerated, but it is well verified that an actual Master of the Voice can destroy fortress walls with a shout. Tiber Septim also literally altered the climate and landscape of Cyrodiil, and the Dovahkiin should have at least a comparable Thu'um, since his Thu'um is on par with Miraak (first and possibly mightiest Dovahkiin) and Alduin's.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 12:34 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Omega Vision
I think Geralt wins, but I'm probably just saying that because he's a better character.
What a homosexual thing to say.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 12:34 AM
gideongarner01

Dragonborn solos the entire verse with absolutely no difficulty at all.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2020 09:47 PM
gideongarner01 is currently offline Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by NemeBro

Really?

I shout at the walls all day, and never damage them. sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2020 01:58 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Didn't the greybeards shake the f*cking Throat of the World when they whispered? Why would anyone think this is a fair fight?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 25th, 2020 08:49 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not familiar with this Witcher character but the Dragonborn is one bad a** S-o-B especially when he's close to like level 90 as mine was in my last game.

I was shit-stomping literally everything I came across (usually one-shotting them) even that Ebony Warrior dude who lasted only like ten seconds at most against my Dragonborn character.

Even w/out some of the overpowered shouts he had at his disposal, he was like a force of nature.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 29th, 2020 08:51 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dbomb, The king
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dragonborn wins because he constantly summon Daedrics, Atronachs, almost anything and they even have a maxed out skill tree 0.o. Might even be a Brenton.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2021 12:08 PM
Dbomb, The king is currently offline Click here to Send Dbomb, The king a Private Message Find more posts by Dbomb, The king Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote