KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Favorite animated movies?

Favorite animated movies?
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Favorite animated movies?

Looked back at the 1999 Tarzan and 1994 Lion King. They don't make them like that anymore.

Yeah, Pixar puts out hit after hit (Loved Tangled, Up, and Big Hero Six especially. And Wall-E.), but it's not the same. Both in animation style and look/feel..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2016 10:10 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Correction, Big Hero Six is a Disney studios movie.

Like I said, they don't make 'em like they used to, so it's easy to get Pixar and Disney styles confused. wink

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2016 10:27 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Aladdin and A Bug's Life.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 09:53 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

1. Lion King
2. Princess Mononoke

Old Post Aug 14th, 2016 10:09 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maz Cabrone
Candy Flipper

Monsters inc. miiike wazooowskieeee!!!!!!!!
Nausicaä of the Valley of Wind, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, Kiki's Delivery Service, My Neighbor Totoro, and Porco Rosso
The Iron Giant is definitely good too!

Old Post Nov 1st, 2016 12:30 PM
Maz Cabrone is currently offline Click here to Send Maz Cabrone a Private Message Find more posts by Maz Cabrone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland.

Oh and The Brave Little Toaster.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 4th, 2016 at 02:47 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2016 02:44 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Probably still the original Walt Disney The Jungle Book.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2016 01:13 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust
GI Joe: The Movie

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 18th, 2016 06:31 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

My top 5 are Lion King, Lilo and Stitch, A bugs life, Tarzan, and Dumbo.

Robin Hood is up there too.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 12:52 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jane21august

My favorite is
Minions
Toy story1,2 and 3
The Incredibles
Wreck-It Ralph
Inside Out
Kung-Fu Panda
The Boss Baby
Ice Age
Big Hero 6
How to Train Your Dragon
Wall- E
Zootopia
Frozen.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 09:08 AM
jane21august is currently offline Click here to Send jane21august a Private Message Find more posts by jane21august Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Some, in size order:

Beauty and the Beast
Spirited Away
Fantasia
Wall-E
Akira

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2018 06:30 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Prince of Egypt is up there.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 03:33 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

End of Evangelion

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 02:03 AM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

End of Evangelion
Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica
Toy Story 3
Kubo and the Two Strings
South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
The Iron Giant
Up
Redline
Cowboy Bebop: Knockin' on Heaven's Door

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 02:44 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

I guess I'll have to beef up my list:

Bambi
EOE
Toy Story 1&2
Incredibles

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 02:48 AM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

@Fantasia and Pinnochio

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 03:13 AM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lord of the Rings
Watership Down
Akira

Old Post Aug 27th, 2018 10:10 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Megas XLR: The movie.

Which doesn't exist. Needs to be made, so I can see my favorite movie.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 02:03 PM
Sunset Phoenix
Daybreaker

Frozen
Tangled
Beauty and the Beast
Mulan
Lion King

Old Post Nov 24th, 2018 04:38 PM
Sunset Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Sunset Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Sunset Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 12:01 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote