KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Ahsoka Tano Vs Darth Maul - Full Fight

Ahsoka Tano Vs Darth Maul - Full Fight
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Petrus
I enjoy trolling and humiliating Quanchi and all, but srsly. Their sabers barely even touch.
So you admit you're a troll. How humiliating and what's even worse you admit I'm correct once again. You're my *****.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 09:10 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbowed

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Hmm. Perhaps I should rethink my position on that Vader vs ROTS Kenobi and Maul thread. Reading stuff like this, I dare say that Vader might be able to dismiss Maul with TK or outright blitz him prior to moving on to the main event.

That makes no sense. What connection is there between being caught in an energy shield and being TK'd or "biltzed"?

And lol at Vader blitzing anyone, let alone someone as fast as Maul.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 09:13 PM
Click here to Send Unbowed a Private Message Find more posts by Unbowed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

Originally posted by quanchi112
So you admit you're a troll. How humiliating and what's even worse you admit I'm correct once again. You're my *****.

Lmao, I thought it was pretty clear by now, tbh. I enjoy messing with you and your ridiculous arguments and ideas. laughing

"Do not go gentle into that good night"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 09:16 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Apparently unseen allies translate into a tk blitz or something. Why didn't Tsno tk blitz him ? Did she beat him in rebels ? The hatred is so unreasonable and so petty it is very amusing.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 09:17 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Lmao, I thought it was pretty clear by now, tbh. I enjoy messing with you and your ridiculous arguments and ideas. laughing
So you are admitting you shouldn't be taken seriously. Way to torch your own credibility. Bravo.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 09:17 PM
Petrus
Debonaire Member

So you are admitting you shouldn't be taken seriously. Way to torch your own credibility. Bravo.

Nah, you're the one who shouldn't be. You love Maul to such degree I enjoy throwing facts in your face and countering your every terrible argument. In this case, my trolling involves utilizing arguments you can't counter effectively against you until you become desperate and insult me. Which is exactly what has happened every single time.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 09:23 PM
Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Nah, you're the one who shouldn't be. You love Maul to such degree I enjoy throwing facts in your face and countering your every terrible argument. In this case, my trolling involves utilizing arguments you can't counter effectively against you until you become desperate and insult me. Which is exactly what has happened every single time.
I have refuted all your trollish arguments and explained the differences. You're an idiot tbh. You say stupid things and think you're doing a bang up job. Continue to humiliate yourself.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 09:26 PM
Petrus
Debonaire Member

I have refuted all your trollish arguments and explained the differences. You're an idiot tbh. You say stupid things and think you're doing a bang up job. Continue to humiliate yourself.

Sure, Quanchi. Let's pretend I'm the one who continues to be humiliated. Sure. thumb up

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 09:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Sure, Quanchi. Let's pretend I'm the one who continues to be humiliated. Sure. thumb up
You are delusional to boot. You're such a masochist.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 09:29 PM
Solar Power

Terrible, but not disastrous. I bet ILS would still be able to rationalize this showing somehow, god rest his soul.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 09:53 PM
Click here to Send Solar Power a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Oh Christ... Oh WOW... Outwitted by another padawan. I love it.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 10:03 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by MythLord
Oh Christ... Oh WOW... Outwitted by another padawan. I love it.
Unseen allies which means not a fair fight. Quit trolling.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 10:21 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, I need to pickup a copy of the Ahsoka novel.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 10:29 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I am wrecking these trolls.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 10:33 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Originally posted by Solar Power
Terrible, but not disastrous. I bet ILS would still be able to rationalize this showing somehow, god rest his soul.

I hope he is at peace. I felt so sad when I heard the new the other day..

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 10:44 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wtf happened to ILS?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 10:56 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kurk
Wtf happened to ILS?
The guy is barely on and apparently isn't a true fan of Maul's. He lacks the passion like this Lightsnake who started the Sheevites. Probably a passing fancy aka a fairweather fan.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 11:00 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by carthage
I hope he is at peace. I felt so sad when I heard the new the other day..

He died?

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 11:04 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
He died?
You are really ****ed up.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2016 11:08 PM
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

Originally posted by Unbowed
That makes no sense. What connection is there between being caught in an energy shield and being TK'd or "biltzed"?

And lol at Vader blitzing anyone, let alone someone as fast as Maul.
Maul is too reckless and impatient and Ahsoka's thoughts prior to her success confirm this. Ahsoka recalled the way Obiwan beat him on Naboo, a strategy she evidently regarded as the blueprint on taking Maul apart. Then, using said strategy, she was successful in her little ploy (not a single hitch in her plan). Imagine if a more level headed force wielder were there. Why if Kenobi were there, he would have seen Ahsoka's trap a million miles away. Dooku? Same thing. Vader? Same thing.

I say Vader TKs (perhaps not blitz, but I could see a calm/cautious Vader pulling a Kanan at the right moment) not because of the power gap (although there is one), but because Maul is prone to making mistakes that would allow Vader to dispose of him in such a fashion even under 2 v. 1 circumstances. We need to stop making excuses for all of Maul's bumbling and start facing reality here. He is great on paper (perhaps among the best), but in practice, he constantly leaves much to be desired and this is yet another example in what is quickly becoming a long line of examples.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2016 12:49 AM
Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote