KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » How good will a Trump Presidency actually be?

How good a president will Donald Trump be?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Phenomenal 10 19.61%
Great 2 3.92%
Good 5 9.80%
Mediocre 4 7.84%
Bad 5 9.80%
F*cking Terrible 8 15.69%
The Worst US President in American History 17 33.33%
Total: 51 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How good will a Trump Presidency actually be?
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

On the bright side I didn't have to water my plants today.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 08:24 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Wouldn't all of the salt be harmful to their growth?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 08:27 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nooooooo!!!!

Why do the good die young? I guess every victory has its sacrifice.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 08:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They died how they lived, cold, wet, and in the ground.

Every rose must have it's thorn, and this thorn has hit..my heart sad

#NeverTheSameAgain

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 08:30 PM
dadudemon

Aaahahahahahaha

Hillary lost.

I just realized this. Such a damn good feeling.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 08:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
From the amount of crying I've seen today? Hell yeah they must. Must be super scary people.

This is a lot of tears, I saw 3 children just get swept away by it in the street. I mean it's a shame, you win some..you lose some.
Believing coal to be a clean source of energy, climate change a myth, and conversion therapy for gay people a good thing are among some pretty scary positions yeah, but perhaps "f*cking retarded" is a better, more accurate term.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 08:42 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Oh and I forgot they want to repeal same-sex marriage, yah.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 08:46 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I already put a bit of salt in my soup bro, I don't need anymore from your tears.

Say, you think the DNC is kicking themselves over the whole "dick Bernie Sanders out of the election" thing?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 08:48 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Me salty? I made a statement, you contested it, I explained my position and now you're behaving like a three year old lmao.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 08:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Say, you think the DNC is kicking themselves over the whole "dick Bernie Sanders out of the election" thing?
Seeing district after district that were previously Blue for Obama go Red , Bernie's chances likely wouldn't have been much better in hindsight.

Now Joe Biden, that's probably another story. But it's speculation. End of the day, Trump resonated with enough people in key states to win and I will say he won "bigly" last night. Hopefully it was more of his "I'm the outsider that will bring change" and less of the "I'm a bigot, lol!" angle, cos the later speaks poorly for America as a whole.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 08:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I already put a bit of salt in my soup bro, I don't need anymore from your tears.

Do you not believe that those are positions that Trump holds?

Though I'll be fair and say that he, as far as I recall, doesn't hold the anti-gay positions mentioned. Those are just his VP's positions.

I'll also add being anti-vaccine. He does hold that one.

I'm just curious to know your game. Do you support those positions? Not care about them?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:02 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Me salty? I made a statement, you contested it, I explained my position and now you're behaving like a three year old lmao.

Nobody contested it, it was a joke. Please stop crying.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Do you not believe that those are positions that Trump holds?

Though I'll be fair and say that he, as far as I recall, doesn't hold the anti-gay positions mentioned. Those are just his VP's positions.

I'll also add being anti-vaccine. He does hold that one.

I'm just curious to know your game. Do you support those positions? Not care about them?

I personally don't care who marries who. I never said I felt Trump was the right man for this job.

I just find this all hilarious. People are acting like by the end of the week he'll be rounding up gays and blacks and putting them in camps. That is what is especially entertaining.

Maybe next time? These people will pay attention when Americans voice certain concerns. Then Trump won't happen again. Or they will still refuse to pay attention, and it just happens again, and I just laugh again.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 9th, 2016 at 09:06 PM

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:04 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Nobody contested it, it was a joke. Please stop crying.
Lol I know sarcasm when I see it darling, but I appreciate the backtracking.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol I know sarcasm when I see it darling, but I appreciate the backtracking.

I dunno, you sure seemed to think Trump would lose. Maybe you don't know as much as you think? But no, surely that couldn't be possible.

It's okay man, I'll be here for you when you Brexit and shit.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:10 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rather high level of people who didn't support Trump to outright thought he was a moronic piece of shit, being rather ecstatic Trump won. Entertaining, to say the least.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:13 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Rather high level of people who didn't support Trump to outright thought he was a moronic piece of shit, being rather ecstatic Trump won. Entertaining, to say the least.

It's almost like the Hilary supporters were cocky little shits or something.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:14 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

I dunno, you sure seemed to think Trump would lose. Maybe you don't know as much as you think? But no, surely that couldn't be possible.

It's okay man, I'll be here for you when you Brexit and shit.
Scathing comeback, Surtur. However can't say you'll have my shoulder to cry on when your president makes a mockery of the US. smile

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:14 PM
NemeBro

I personally don't care who marries who. I never said I felt Trump was the right man for this job.

I just find this all hilarious. People are acting like by the end of the week he'll be rounding up gays and blacks and putting them in camps. That is what is especially entertaining.

Maybe next time? These people will pay attention when Americans voice certain concerns. Then Trump won't happen again. Or they will still refuse to pay attention, and it just happens again, and I just laugh again.
Why do you find a man who openly believes things that are provably wrong and plans to put policies in place with those wrong things as the driving force behind them funny?

Oh, and apparently I was wrong. He actually does plan to appoint judges to overturn the ruling for same sex marriage. And very few people are afraid that he is going to put people in camps by the end of the week. They do fear that he will revert a lot of the progress that has been made and... well I mean, why wouldn't they? He wants to overturn Obergefell v. Hobbes, so I mean, there's basis already for the claim that he is going to push back gay rights at least.

What do you believe those people should have done? It's not like the ones who are upset about Trump being elected voted for Trump, lol.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:15 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scathing comeback, Surtur. However can't say you'll have my shoulder to cry on when your president makes a mockery of the US. smile

His predecessor already did that. I mean, you can only break a vase so many times before it is just impossible to glue back together.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2016 09:16 PM