KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Young Justice (Season 3)

Young Justice (Season 3)
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Young Justice (Season 3)

Hard to believe we're getting another season.

Been re watching the entire series to prepare. Man, it really doesn't ease you into anything, this is a who's who of the DCU aimed at serious comic book nerds.

And it's awesome, even if I don't know some of the villains. Warworld episode alone was better than all of Justice League.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 04:01 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

While i dont see a need to put down the Justice League to compliment Young Justice, i do agree on it being a serious nerd focused toon, and yes it was pretty awesome.
Here's a couple of links i found useful.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/its-official...back-1788676249

https://pub.s6.exacttarget.com/5f1n10tgyjh

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 11:33 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Has their been any mention of what medium this will air on? It'd be awesome if it just went straight to Netflix.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Nov 16th, 2016 11:41 PM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

No mention that I'M aware of. If you hear something, let us know, i'll do the same.

Old Post Nov 17th, 2016 11:09 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

I'm actually super hyped for this. Young Justice was far and away the best DC animated series of all time, in my opinion.

I'd love to see Supergirl get brought into the mix, and maybe even some of the more interesting DC characters from the comics.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2016 12:48 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Young Justice was far and away the best DC animated series of all time, in my opinion.

Better than Batman TAS?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 05:19 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^In many ways, yeah (imo also). It was trend setting and incredibly well made, but YJ by virtue of being made later on benefitted and built on what had come before, and had better production quality.
Its kind of like reading old 60s comics.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2016 05:25 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by marwash22 on Jul 22nd, 2017 at 03:23 AM

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 03:21 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Spoiler and Static Shock are nice addition to the team. I don't know who the red girl and the other girl next to her to be.

When is airing? I have to DVR it

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 07:54 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hell yes, the show was excellent. Why is it the good super hero shows always get canceled?

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2017 08:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by vansonbee
Spoiler and Static Shock are nice addition to the team. I don't know who the red girl and the other girl next to her to be.

When is airing? I have to DVR it
didn't know who they were either, but the article i got the pic from says the girl in red is Artemis... which is interesting because i always assumed Artemis was based on Arrowette and they just changed her name for the show.

The other girl was called Thirteen, who i assume is Traci 13

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2017 03:20 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I liked the season 1 crew best, but I'm still optimistic about this.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 12:28 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by marwash22
didn't know who they were either, but the article i got the pic from says the girl in red is Artemis... which is interesting because i always assumed Artemis was based on Arrowette and they just changed her name for the show.

The other girl was called Thirteen, who i assume is Traci 13

edit: the girl in red is Arrowette.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2017 02:11 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Why is Superboy off the roster? Been some time since I've seen S2, did something happen and I forgot?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 18th, 2017 04:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Why is Superboy off the roster? Been some time since I've seen S2, did something happen and I forgot?

It's not cool.

I also still haven't forgiven them for killing Wally sad

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2017 10:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote