KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Video Games

Video Games
Started by: Darth Daft

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

I havent played any of the jedi games any good? some good boxing games I feel like beating somebody up in a realistic game.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2001 11:57 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

I love 'em. The levels are quite extensive and you enter a true SW environment where you get you run around and shoot creatures and stormtroopers.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2001 03:26 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Daft

Anyone played Rogue Squadron on N64 and PC?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2001 07:10 AM
Darth Daft is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Daft a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Daft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yeah. That one had a bit of enemy overload, though. When Dak said he felt like he could take on the whole Empire by himself, I didn't realise it was something that Rogue Squadron did all the time.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Mar 11th, 2001 10:31 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes I did. Wasn't too good at getting the secret levels though. I only got the first one.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2001 04:32 AM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ratcat

I have a cheat for that, if you want...

Though I did eventually get there without the cheat too.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2001 04:35 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Really. I checked out a lot of cheats. Is that the one where I have to change some lines in a piece of programming?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2001 04:45 AM
Ratcat

No, this is a neat little front end that allows you to speciafy whether you got a gold, silver or bronze on each level and then saves that to you savedata file so you can access the later levels and the secret levels.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2001 04:52 AM
Ratcat is currently offline Click here to Send Ratcat a Private Message Find more posts by Ratcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, that's the one I meant. I'm just afraid I screw up in the typing.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2001 05:13 AM
Ratcat

Nah, this is a proper little application and you just check a tick box for the G/S/B on each level.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2001 05:22 AM
queeq
Chaos

So how can I get it?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2001 02:08 PM
Ratcat

I'll see if I still have it.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2001 07:19 PM
queeq
Chaos

Okidoki.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2001 03:12 AM
Ratcat

Yep, still got it. It's only 108K. I'll stick it on one of my webservers then anyone can pull it down.

Just for the record, I didn't write this thing, I just found it on a website so don't ask me how it works!

website.lineone.net/~ratc...edit11.zip

Old Post Mar 14th, 2001 05:26 AM
queeq
Chaos

Well if it worked for you, I'm sure it'll work for me. Thanks.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2001 02:09 AM
Ratcat

Enjoy!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2001 04:18 AM
queeq
Chaos

Where do I have to unzip it?

Old Post Mar 16th, 2001 03:56 AM
Ratcat

Into the install folder of the game and then just run it and it will give you the panel to make your changes.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2001 08:29 PM
queeq
Chaos

Hey, it worked. Thanks a lot. I got the two remaining secret levels and finished them. So, that game is done. Thanks, RC.

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 03:27 AM
Ratcat

I'm glad you're happy. And there are still 61 posts left in this thread to go mad with.laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 21st, 2001 03:36 AM