KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cassandra Cain vs. Black Panther

Cassandra Cain vs. Black Panther
Started by: vansonbee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^and i think she has it in the bag, BP hate or not.

You must be losing brain cells.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 04:05 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^yes she will.

Good point.
Still...girl fight!!!! yes

Honestly though, there's like a zillion other examples to choose from. I just randomly used 3.

Batman didn't say anything about trusting her, nor was there any reference to the power levels with regard to his use of the term super human. Damn son, maybe you really are performing for the man.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 04:11 AM
Blue Area Vet is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Area Vet a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Area Vet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

You know, despite all the red faced hating on BP that goes on on this pathetic D.C. infected site, it's so satisfying to know that BP, my favorite character is blowing the **** up in your fanboy faces. This Cain ***** is about as important as the fart I busted this morning when I woke up. Anyone who questions BPs skill level at this point has a mother who snorted coke the entire nine months she carried you.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 04:17 AM
tkitna

1. BP
2. To close to call. Could go either way, but i'll give Cass 6/10

By Stoic

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 05:03 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

@Blue Area Vet

you're the one making angry consecutive posts, so hey, stay angry, BaV.

The only other thing worth making fun of from your torrent of shit is:

quote:
Batman didn't say anything about trusting her

Because of course EVERYthing has to be spelled out (for you, thats been established here for years).
Why would he leave someone he doesnt trust in charge of a potentially dangerous meta?
Or in the Bat family to begin with?

Powerful meta you say
quote:
nor was there any reference to the power level

that wasnt spelled out.

Batman told Cassie to hit him hard enough to crush a normal human skull. Batman doesnt kill or condone it so that amount of force was what he felt it would take to put this meta down non lethally.
It was also something (striking with skull crushing force) he felt Cassie was quite capable of doing.

Man, that was FUN. I havent made you look stupid as hell in ages!
Feel free to retort angrily, i wont continue the back and forth, as i already owned your dumb ass.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 05:15 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spetznaz
Senior Fanboy Killer

Originally posted by Blue Area Vet
You know, despite all the red faced hating on BP that goes on on this pathetic D.C. infected site, it's so satisfying to know that BP, my favorite character is blowing the **** up in your fanboy faces. This Cain ***** is about as important as the fart I busted this morning when I woke up. Anyone who questions BPs skill level at this point has a mother who snorted coke the entire nine months she carried you.

I'll post the same thing here that I posted to you on the Silver Surfer vs Alan Scott thread:

Why would you insult him/her over a stupid comic book character? At the end of the day, the debates we do on KMC are so close to useless it worries me at times what I'm even doing here. There's nothing that can be said here that should result in one poster insulting another. We debate useless things that shouldn't lead to that.

Even chat rooms that discuss the best type of cat food are higher than anything we do here.

No one should insult another over one character that wears a magic ring and another that travels on a surfboard through space.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 05:19 AM
spetznaz is currently offline Click here to Send spetznaz a Private Message Find more posts by spetznaz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by spetznaz
No one should insult another over one character that wears a magic ring and another that travels on a surfboard through space.

Agreed.
That said i usually go with what i'm given.

Originally posted by spetznaz
debates we do on KMC are so close to useless it worries me at times what I'm even doing here.

Well i'm glad you havent left.
Guys like BaV have a tendency to drive posters like you away, then the site is just guys like him, and guys like me screwing with them.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 05:31 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EcstaticGrace

Originally posted by Zack M
She wasn't trying to kill Jason, though. If she was serious, Jason would be dead.

She was struggling with Jason is the point.

We could use the same logic with your Batmam/Grayson mention. Bruce and Grayson aren't on the same tier in hth.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 05:53 AM
EcstaticGrace is currently offline Click here to Send EcstaticGrace a Private Message Find more posts by EcstaticGrace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

DCnU Cass owned Grayson in a few moves. Grayson stalemated Batman for a good length fight. Batman also state that Cass is probably the best fighter in the world.

Can't wait to see Cass's fight with the League of Shadows. LOS looks to be superior to all the Bat-Family, too.

(please log in to view the image)

What title/issue is this synopsis for?

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 06:00 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
She was struggling with Jason is the point.

We could use the same logic with your Batmam/Grayson mention. Bruce and Grayson aren't on the same tier in hth.

She wasn't serious about fighting him was my point. Jason isn't even close to Cassandra and never shown the skills to compete with her.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 06:42 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Juntai
What title/issue is this synopsis for?

Detective Comics. The League of Shadows arc starts tomorrow.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 06:42 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Detective Comics. The League of Shadows arc starts tomorrow.
Alright. I've been reading that, but havent been looking ahead at upcoming stories really.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 06:45 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

You only just got back. Can you not behave even for a little while?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 08:30 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Vanguard
Not you too....

Saying that she can learn moves is not hating on BP.

It's what she does. Unless BP is using some kind of exotic (and by that, I mean an MA which utilises 4 arms or 2 heads or something), all of his moves will be what a human body can do.

Unless he's too fast for her to see. Which is unlikely.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 11:11 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by -Pr-
You only just got back. Can you not behave even for a little while?

Right. Should the 5 active non-D.C. fanboys make you all a nice cup of lemonade?

I guess you think it's a great thing to have Zack make anti marvel bait posts every hour so that he and Abby, Philo, Delta, Juntai can form a human centipede. That's what the board is about these days, under watch. Hey Zack, what's next, Composite Superman vs. Wonderman?

Last edited by Blue Area Vet on Feb 8th, 2017 at 03:09 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 03:06 PM
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Saying that she can learn moves is not hating on BP.

It's what she does. Unless BP is using some kind of exotic (and by that, I mean an MA which utilises 4 arms or 2 heads or something), all of his moves will be what a human body can do.

Unless he's too fast for her to see. Which is unlikely.

Bull ****ing shit. She's a weak version of Taskmaster and BP would wipe the floor with him. Stop shitting on BP and get it through your head that he's top tier. This is a guy capable of beating Captain American one on one in hand to hand.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 03:08 PM
DarkSaint85

Without gear, she's strong enough to kick through prison walls:
http://i.imgur.com/LLyvajo.jpg

And three inch quartz glass:
http://i.imgur.com/e3R30JS.jpg

She's also fast enough to dodge bullets AFTER they've been fired:
http://imgur.com/a/5Z2xw

Including sniper bullets, which are far faster than handguns:

So she's faster than Tasky. And stronger. And can learn moves on the spot. Not using Udon Tasky, btw, as there's debate on whether he's the same as 616 Tasky.

But that's neither here nor there. Just because Batgirl can win, does not mean BP is sh!t, lol.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 03:59 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Right. Should the 5 active non-D.C. fanboys make you all a nice cup of lemonade?

I guess you think it's a great thing to have Zack make anti marvel bait posts every hour so that he and Abby, Philo, Delta, Juntai can form a human centipede. That's what the board is about these days, under watch. Hey Zack, what's next, Composite Superman vs. Wonderman?

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 04:20 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blue Area Vet
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Without gear, she's strong enough to kick through prison walls:
http://i.imgur.com/LLyvajo.jpg

And three inch quartz glass:
http://i.imgur.com/e3R30JS.jpg

She's also fast enough to dodge bullets AFTER they've been fired:
http://imgur.com/a/5Z2xw

Including sniper bullets, which are far faster than handguns:

So she's faster than Tasky. And stronger. And can learn moves on the spot. Not using Udon Tasky, btw, as there's debate on whether he's the same as 616 Tasky.

But that's neither here nor there. Just because Batgirl can win, does not mean BP is sh!t, lol.

Again, the ***** is a nobody to BP. If you ever think she would beat him in comics you need to get your head examined. Oh, and since you want to go by highs and not averages, note that Taskmaster can hang with superhuman like Cap and even Spiderman. But Cassandra **** is stronger? Give me a break, you are simply trying to make a case for the D.C.er like you do 99% of the time. Arm her up and she'd never make a dent in opponents BP has beaten or stalemated.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 05:58 PM
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't say I didn't warn you.
thumb up

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Feb 8th, 2017 06:12 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote