KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Black Adam

Black Adam
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

I wonder if they'll make Black Adam Rated R.

Old Post May 13th, 2017 08:45 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Remember that time he called a press conference in Metropolis and then ripped a super villain in half in front of everyone, including a horrified Lois Lane? Good times.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

What a scamp.

thumb up

Originally posted by Zack M
I wonder if they'll make Black Adam Rated R.

If it's part of the universe, I can't see them doing it. But it would take real guts.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 13th, 2017 08:55 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

quote:
“It’s definitely going to happen, sure. We’ve had great conversations with Geoff Johns and everyone over at DC. It’s an exciting time right now for everyone at DC because they are in a process now where they are building out [their DC universe] really nicely. We have a really cool surprise for Black Adam that I can’t reveal, in terms of where we will see Black Adam being introduced.”

http://heroichollywood.com/rock-int...lack-adam-dceu/

Old Post May 15th, 2017 08:23 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Said it before, do hope hey take the anti-hero approach instead of making him out to be a classic villain. Go the path of Wolverine but a bit more of a dick, is what I'm saying

Also, while Dwayne Johnson absolutely looks the part and I can't think of who should play Black Adam, he's always come off as a no-shit serious guy to me, not sure Johnson can do the role justice.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 15th, 2017 08:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Cart before the horse

They keep announcing more projects when they're both not making any progress on stuff like the Flash. Slow down

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post May 15th, 2017 08:34 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

They've been going on about Black Adam for around 5 years now. Just announce something already. Give me a production date and director.

Old Post May 15th, 2017 08:40 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

They certainly have a plan for him. BA is Geoff Johns's baby.

Old Post May 15th, 2017 08:42 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

thumb up

Armie needs more work.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 02:03 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

I can see Armie Hammer as Shazam.

or... Tom Welling.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 04:28 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

The Rock teases a smackdown with Superman.

https://www.facebook.com/Fandango/v...54552317926200/

Old Post May 16th, 2017 09:05 AM
Darth Thor

He already teased that like 5 years ago... Bored of the teasing now.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 10:34 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Pffft... I suggested Armie Hammer back in January already. The Rock is trying to steal my thunder. mad

But seriously, from a physical point of view, he could definitely work. Might need to bulk up a bit, but he has the height already. And his name has been floating around DC for a while, though some suggested that they wanted to cast him as Nightwing.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 02:57 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Darth Thor
He already teased that like 5 years ago... Bored of the teasing now.

But we knew that it wouldn't come out for a while. Plus, he hasn't teased that five years ago.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 08:12 PM
Darth Thor

Plus, he hasn't teased that five years ago.

Feels like it though.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 09:07 PM
Senor Cage

The Rock just met Henry Cavill not too long ago, within the last year. When SHAZAM was announced, I doubt they had any plans on BA fighting Superman, but now that they released that BA will have his own solo movie, Rock is teasing more news.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 09:11 PM
Darth Thor

^ I wish they would just get on with a Shazam movie tbh. But let's see how a BA film turns out. Maybe they have a good idea for it.

Old Post May 16th, 2017 09:17 PM
Senor Cage

I wish they would just announce who IS SHAZAM. Kind of annoying that they haven't casted an actor.

Old Post May 27th, 2017 12:56 AM
Darth Thor

Probably will wind up being Armie Hammer.

But my choice still would have been Joe Manganiello.

Old Post May 27th, 2017 02:56 AM
riv6672

EDIT. Wrong thread.

Old Post May 29th, 2017 10:57 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Old Post Jun 7th, 2019 10:59 PM