KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Star Wars: Does It Contain Non

Star Wars: Does It Contain Non
Started by: JesusLovesYou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
enin's book has scientific facts as well:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f80/t622117.html

I think his book is better.

But sure, I guess it's like that episode of Doctor Who where he goes to Pompeii. Historical happenings embellished with a heavy helping of the make believe. sad

Suit yourself. But the TRUE GOD (YHVH OR JEHOVAH), and His BOOK (i.e. the holy Bible) IS THE NUMBER ONE BEST SELLER OF ALL TIME.

Click http://www.guinnessworldrecords.com...of-non-fiction/

Also, the Quran (or Koran) mentions God's Book--but the Bible NEVER mentions the Quran.

Click https://carm.org/quran-says-bible-not-corrupt

Some Muslims WRONGLY DIVIDE the Word of Truth (i.e. the BIBLE), and incorrectly interpret these (Bible) verses in the Book of Deuteronomy 18:15, 18-19 to mean Muhammad,

https://www.whyislam.org/comparativ...-muhammad-pbuh/

But the BIBLE is a GOD’S (YHVH’S or JEHOVAH’S) BOOK—NOT allah’s. So Muslims DON’T get to dictate to Christians, and tell US what the Bible means. They have ZERO authority. Besides, they have their book that they espouse and revere, and we have our Book that we KNOW and BELIEVE is the Word of God—AND the ONLY REVELATION from Him to His children, and to humanity.

Moreover, concerning the Lord Jesus the Bible states,

Mark 9:4
And there appeared unto them ELIAS [ELIJAH] with MOSES: and THEY WERE TALKING WITH JESUS.

Notice that two RENOWN prophets from the Bible were TALKING TO JESUS—NOT Muhammad.

John 1:17
For the LAW was given by MOSES, but GRACE AND TRUTH came by JESUS CHRIST.

Notice the mention of two different dispensations (or time periods where God instituted various aspects of His will in codified form, such as the Old Covenant, and the New Covenant). There is NO MENTION IN THE BIBLE of Muhammad starting or ending a dispensation relative to the people of God. God through MOSES established the Old Covenant. But God established the New Covenant through His Son Jesus (but Muhammad is NO WHERE found in the pages of Scripture i.e. the Bible).

John 1:45
Philip finds Nathanael, and says unto him, WE HAVE FOUND HIM, OF WHOM MOSES IN THE LAW, AND THE PROPHETS, DID WRITE, JESUS OF NAZARETH, THE SON OF JOSEPH.

Notice who Philip and Nathanel (two of the Lord Jesus’ HANDPICKED APOSTLES) announce as THE ONE WHO MOSES WROTE ABOUT IN THE BIBLE. You guessed it. The LORD JESUS CHRIST—NOT Muhammad.

John 5:46
FOR HAD YOU ALL BELIEVED MOSES, YOU ALL WOULD HAVE BELIEVED ME; FOR HE WROTE OF ME.

The Lord Jesus even confirmed that MOSES WROTE ABOUT HIM.

Acts 3:19-26
19 Repent you all therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

20 AND HE SHALL SEND JESUS CHRIST, WHICH BEFORE WAS PREACHED UNTO YOU:

21 Whom the Heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, WHICH GOD HAS SPOKEN BY THE MOUTH OF ALL HIS HOLY PROPHETS since the world began.

22 FOR MOSES TRULY SAID UNTO THE FATHERS, A PROPHET SHALL THE LORD YOUR GOD RAISE UP UNTO YOU OF YOUR BRETHREN, LIKE UNTO ME; HIM SHALL YE HEAR IN ALL THINGS WHATSOEVER HE SHALL SAY UNTO YOU.

23 AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT EVERY SOUL, WHICH WILL NOT HEAR THAT PROPHET, SHALL BE DESTROYED FROM AMONG THE PEOPLE.

24 YEA, AND ALL THE PROPHETS FROM SAMUEL AND THOSE THAT FOLLOW AFTER, AS MANY AS HAVE SPOKEN, HAVE LIKEWISE FORETOLD OF THESE DAYS.

25 You all are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in your Seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.

26 UNTO YOU FIRST GOD, HAVING RAISED UP HIS SON JESUS, SENT HIM TO BLESS YOU, IN TURNING AWAY EVERY ONE OF YOU FROM HIS INIQUITIES.

The apostle Peter mentions the Lord Jesus IN REFERENCE TO THE VERY BIBLE SCRIPTURE THAT MUSLIMS HIJACK (which they have NO AUTHORITY TO DO BECAUSE THE BIBLE IS YHVH’S OR JEHOVAH’S BOOK—NOT allah’s), and WRONGLY DIVIDE (or INCORRECTLY INTERPRET) to DESPERATELY make it APPEAR that Deuteronomy 18:15, 18-19 is talking about Muhammad. The apostle Peter CITES THAT VERY VERSE AND UNEQUIVOCALLY DEMONSTRATES that it’s talking about the Lord Jesus (the Son of God). Again, notice that Muhammad’s name appears NO WHERE in Scripture (i.e. the Bible)--especially NOT in those eight, VERY IMPORTANT verses of Acts 3:19-26--WHICH CLARIFY WHO MOSES WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Hebrews 3:1-3
1 Wherefore, holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling, consider THE APOSTLE AND HIGH PRIEST OF OUR PROFESSION, CHRIST JESUS;

2 WHO WAS FAITHFUL TO HIM THAT APPOINTED HIM, AS ALSO MOSES WAS FAITHFUL IN ALL HIS HOUSE.

3 FOR THIS MAN WAS COUNTED WORTHY OF MORE GLORY THAN MOSES, inasmuch as he who hath built the house hath more honor than the house.

The apostle Paul (who wrote the Book of Hebrews, and who is ANOTHER WITNESS) mentions the Lord Jesus in contrast to Moses—NOT Muhammad.

Now, Scriptural principle states,

2 Corinthians 13:1
This is the third time I am coming to you. IN THE MOUTH OF TWO OR THREE WITNESSES SHALL EVERY WORD BE ESTABLISHED.

I gave you Mark, the apostle John, Luke, and the apostle Paul, so I EXCEEDED the Scriptural requirement for ESTABLISHING (or PROVING) the veracity of my claims.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 04:23 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote:
Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
Really? I didn’t know that BRUTALLY MURDERING 6 MILLION PEOPLE (1.5 MILLION CHILDREN ALONE) IN SOME OF THE MOST SADISTIC MANNERS POSSIBLE was characteristic of being a CHRISTIAN (or behavior TYPICAL of being a believer and FOLLOWER of the Lord Jesus Christ). In fact, did you know that the Lord Jesus NEVER took ANYONE’S life? No, NOT even one life. But Adolf Hitler on the other hand, did the exact OPPOSITE of what Christ has done—which is to GIVE LIFE, HEAL the sick, RAISE the dead, FREE from demonic possession, FEED the hungry, SAVE sinners from ETERNAL HELL FIRE, and DIE FOR the WHOLE WORLD (i.e. EVERY ETHNICITY, EVERY COLOR, and EVERY PEOPLE GROUP on Earth—WITHOUT discrimination). NONE of what Hitler has done is even REMOTELY Christian, OR consistent with Biblical teaching, precept, instruction, or commandments.

quote:
1 Samuel 15:3
Now, go and strike the Amalekites, utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them: put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

quote:
Being a creationist is not synonymous with being a BELIEVER, FOLLOWER, and DISCIPLE of the Lord Jesus. True believers BELIEVE the Word of God, FOLLOW THE LORD JESUS, and LEARN FROM and are PUPILS OF the Lord Jesus. But ANYONE can be a creationist because it does not require ANY commitment to believing, following, and being a disciple of the Lord Jesus—which Hitler clearly DID NOT DO.

Not all Christians are Biblical Creationists, but all Biblical Creationists are Christians.

quote:
The ONLY reason Hitler believed, as you claim, “…and that Aryans represented ‘God's highest handiwork,’ and that all others were literally ‘subhuman,’ is because he BELIEVED in Darwinian Evolution.

If one does not accept that theory of common descent, then he does not believe in Evolution, retard.

quote:
Another link that EASILY refutes your above suggestion that Hitler was not an evolutionist (i.e. a believer in Darwinism/selective breeding).

In other words, in order to distract from your inability to refute that On the Origin of Species was in fact banned in Germany, because it contradicts the Nazi ideology that the Aryans are divinely created, you are attempting to change the subject.

Hitler did believe in selective breeding; to preserve the Aryan race from dilution. He considered all other races to be subhuman, so breeding with them was no different than breeding with animals. That is not a belief based on evolution, because evolution indicates that there are not separate races of humans, and that all humans are animals. That is a belief based on creationism, that humans are separate from animals, and that some are divinely appointed by God to be separate.

quote:
Exactly, and believing that ONE GROUP of humans (the Aryans) are superior, while ALL OTHER GROUPS of humans (the Jews, so-called blacks, Asians, etc.) are subhuman, is NOT A CHRISTIAN BELIEF—it’s an EVOLUTIONARY/DARWINIAN concept. You are PROVING my point again, and again.

quote:
Deuteronomy 14:2
The Lord has chosen you to be a treasured people out of all the people on the face of the earth.

quote:
Judge Leon M. Bazile, 6 January 1959
Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for [interracial] marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.

quote:
Uh, no. The Bible is CLEAR. He who HATES HIS BROTHER is in DARKNESS. Hitler HATED his HUMAN BROTHERS (i.e. the Jews, so-called blacks, Asians, etc.), who are ALL created in the IMAGE and LIKENESS of God. So, HITLER WAS IN DARKNESS.

That does not change that if he believes in Jesus, that he goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered, who do not believe in Jesus, go to Hell.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 04:53 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
It's apparently not impossible, even according to the most holy of Holy Books, the Holy Bible. I can give you many more than just one example...

^ directly from God himself. Flagrantly immoral. "Thou shalt not kill" unless it's on a mass scale and God approves it, of course.

Do you keep slaves, JesusLovesYou? Is this really the best map we have for human morality?

And sorry, homosexuality is not wrong just because it was once written in a book claiming to be the word of God. That's not good enough evidence. It doesn't harm anyone and in fact demonstrates an adaptive survival mechanism for the planet, helping deal with overpopulation. So it is not to be discouraged. Thus sayeth the Leech.

This world (and everyone in it) owes their existence to God, so He can do as He wishes. That might sound harsh but it’s the truth.

However, God didn't reveal Himself to the rest of the world through genocidal conquest. Humanity knew Who God was in the beginning (starting with the first man and woman, Adam and Eve), but chose to go their own separate way and engage in idol worship, and a host of other abominations and sins which God hates.

Those pagan nations were committing all kinds of atrocities (throwing their children in the fire as a sacrifice to their demon-gods, cutting out their citizen's hearts, having sex with animals, engaging in witchcraft, etc.) God didn't want these pagans to influence His people.

So God—as righteous Judge—has just as much right to pull the plug on transgressors via capital punishment implemented through human instruments as a judge and state have in modern society.

John 3:16.
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

https://www.biblegateway.com/quicks...qs_version=NKJV HYPERLINK

God is Love, so everything He does flows from Who He is (Love). Everything He does—even His acts of judgment—are because He is Love. I don’t know about you but my concept of a good judge is one who judges righteously, and cannot be bought or bribed.

Love always upholds justice, righteousness, and truth. That is exactly what God does when He judges sin. God wouldn’t be Love if He condoned unrighteousness, lawlessness, idolatry, blasphemy, murder, adultery, etc.

Moreover, we cannot see things as God sees them so it’s very easy for us to criticize and judge God’s actions. But God sees the whole situation (but we don’t), knows every possible ramification for every action, and makes righteous decisions in light of His infinite wisdom and understanding.

Here’s God’s response to Job when he—with his limited point of view, finite mind, and deficient understanding—took issue with God about a situation he was going through at the time:

Job 38:1-40:1
38 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said:
2 “Who is this who darkens counsel
By words without knowledge?
3 Now prepare yourself like a man;
I will question you, and you shall answer Me.
4 “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding.
5 Who determined its measurements?
Surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
6 To what were its foundations fastened?
Or who laid its cornerstone,
7 When the morning stars sang together,
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
8 “Or who shut in the sea with doors,
When it burst forth and issued from the womb;
9 When I made the clouds its garment,
And thick darkness its swaddling band;
10 When I fixed My limit for it,
And set bars and doors;
11 When I said,
‘This far you may come, but no farther,
And here your proud waves must stop!’
12 “Have you commanded the morning since your days began,
And caused the dawn to know its place,
13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth,
And the wicked be shaken out of it?
14 It takes on form like clay under a seal,
And stands out like a garment.
15 From the wicked their light is withheld,
And the upraised arm is broken.
16 “Have you entered the springs of the sea?
Or have you walked in search of the depths?
17 Have the gates of death been revealed to you?
Or have you seen the doors of the shadow of death?
18 Have you comprehended the breadth of the earth?
Tell Me, if you know all this.
19 “Where is the way to the dwelling of light?
And darkness, where is its place,
20 That you may take it to its territory,
That you may know the paths to its home?
21 Do you know it, because you were born then,
Or because the number of your days is great?
22 “Have you entered the treasury of snow,
Or have you seen the treasury of hail,
23 Which I have reserved for the time of trouble,
For the day of battle and war?
24 By what way is light diffused,
Or the east wind scattered over the earth?
25 “Who has divided a channel for the overflowing water,
Or a path for the thunderbolt,
26 To cause it to rain on a land where there is no one,
A wilderness in which there is no man;
27 To satisfy the desolate waste,
And cause to spring forth the growth of tender grass?
28 Has the rain a father?
Or who has begotten the drops of dew?
29 From whose womb comes the ice?
And the frost of heaven, who gives it birth?
30 The waters harden like stone,
And the surface of the deep is frozen.
31 “Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades,
Or loose the belt of Orion?
32 Can you bring out Mazzaroth[a] in its season?
Or can you guide the Great Bear with its cubs?
33 Do you know the ordinances of the heavens?
Can you set their dominion over the earth?
34 “Can you lift up your voice to the clouds,
That an abundance of water may cover you?
35 Can you send out lightnings, that they may go,
And say to you, ‘Here we are!’?
36 Who has put wisdom in the mind?[b]
Or who has given understanding to the heart?
37 Who can number the clouds by wisdom?
Or who can pour out the bottles of heaven,
38 When the dust hardens in clumps,
And the clods cling together?
39 “Can you hunt the prey for the lion,
Or satisfy the appetite of the young lions,
40 When they crouch in their dens,
Or lurk in their lairs to lie in wait?
41 Who provides food for the raven,
When its young ones cry to God,
And wander about for lack of food?
39 “Do you know the time when the wild mountain goats bear young?
Or can you mark when the deer gives birth?
2 Can you number the months that they fulfill?
Or do you know the time when they bear young?
3 They bow down,
They bring forth their young,
They deliver their offspring.[c]
4 Their young ones are healthy,
They grow strong with grain;
They depart and do not return to them.
5 “Who set the wild donkey free?
Who loosed the bonds of the onager,
6 Whose home I have made the wilderness,
And the barren land his dwelling?
7 He scorns the tumult of the city;
He does not heed the shouts of the driver.
8 The range of the mountains is his pasture,
And he searches after every green thing.
9 “Will the wild ox be willing to serve you?
Will he bed by your manger?
10 Can you bind the wild ox in the furrow with ropes?
Or will he plow the valleys behind you?
11 Will you trust him because his strength is great?
Or will you leave your labor to him?
12 Will you trust him to bring home your grain,
And gather it to your threshing floor?
13 “The wings of the ostrich wave proudly,
But are her wings and pinions like the kindly stork’s?
14 For she leaves her eggs on the ground,
And warms them in the dust;
15 She forgets that a foot may crush them,
Or that a wild beast may break them.
16 She treats her young harshly, as though they were not hers;
Her labor is in vain, without concern,
17 Because God deprived her of wisdom,
And did not endow her with understanding.
18 When she lifts herself on high,
She scorns the horse and its rider.
19 “Have you given the horse strength?
Have you clothed his neck with thunder?[d]
20 Can you frighten him like a locust?
His majestic snorting strikes terror.
21 He paws in the valley, and rejoices in his strength;
He gallops into the clash of arms.
22 He mocks at fear, and is not frightened;
Nor does he turn back from the sword.
23 The quiver rattles against him,
The glittering spear and javelin.
24 He devours the distance with fierceness and rage;
Nor does he come to a halt because the trumpet has sounded.
25 At the blast of the trumpet he says, ‘Aha!’
He smells the battle from afar,
The thunder of captains and shouting.
26 “Does the hawk fly by your wisdom,
And spread its wings toward the south?
27 Does the eagle mount up at your command,
And make its nest on high?
28 On the rock it dwells and resides,
On the crag of the rock and the stronghold.
29 From there it spies out the prey;
Its eyes observe from afar.
30 Its young ones suck up blood;
And where the slain are, there it is.”
40 Moreover the Lord answered Job, and said:
2 “Shall the one who contends with the Almighty correct Him?
He who rebukes God, let him answer it.”

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 05:01 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

LoL, Christians

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 05:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, Christians

The purpose of DELIBERATELY EDITED videos like that is to ridicule Christians. I could just as easily make one for non-Christians. But our God teaches us to love our enemies. The fact that an unbeliever would go out of his way to deride a believer says more about his heart, than it does about the Christians who have done NOTHING to him to deserve his unjust, unprovoked attack.

But here’s the GOOD NEWS (no pun intended, but I’ll take it). The fact that those believers are being PERSECUTED PROVES that the SPIRIT OF GLORY (or the Holy Spirit) RESTS on them. Praise God.

1 Peter 4:14
IF YOU ALL BE REPROACHED FOR THE NAME OF CHRIST, HAPPY ARE YOU ALL; FOR THE SPIRIT OF GLORY AND OF GOD RESTS UPON YOU: on their part He is evil spoken of, but on your part He is glorified.

Plus, the non-Christian that made that video UNWITTINGLY secured for those Christians GREAT REWARD IN HEAVEN for reviling, and persecuting them.

Matthew 5:11-12
BLESSED ARE YOU ALL, WHEN MEN SHALL REVILE YOU, AND PERSECUTE YOU, AND SHALL SAY ALL MANNER OF EVIL AGAINST YOU FALSELY, FOR MY SAKE. REJOICE, AND BE EXCEEDING GLAD: FOR GREAT IS YOUR REWARD IN HEAVEN: FOR SO PERSECUTED THEY THE PROPHETS WHICH WERE BEFORE YOU.

The Lord Jesus gave His followers ADVANCE NOTICE about persecution, so we’re not the least bit surprised by it.

John 15:20
Remember the word that I said unto you, THE SERVANT IS NOT GREATER THAN HIS LORD. IF THEY HAVE PERSECUTED ME, THEY WILL ALSO PERSECUTE YOU; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also.

The Lord Jesus tells us what to do when we are cursed, hated, despitefully used, and persecuted.

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, BLESS THEM THAT CURSE YOU, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

The Word of God commands believers to BLESS those who persecute us.

Romans 12:14
BLESS them which persecute you: BLESS, and curse not.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 06:07 PM
Adam_PoE

Donkeys can talk, people can fly, and a man named Jesus lives up in the sky!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 06:33 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

And Gender can be controlled via the Power of ...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2017 07:08 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Not all Christians are Biblical Creationists, but all Biblical Creationists are Christians.

If one does not accept that theory of common descent, then he does not believe in Evolution, retard.

In other words, in order to distract from your inability to refute that On the Origin of Species was in fact banned in Germany, because it contradicts the Nazi ideology that the Aryans are divinely created, you are attempting to change the subject.

Hitler did believe in selective breeding; to preserve the Aryan race from dilution. He considered all other races to be subhuman, so breeding with them was no different than breeding with animals. That is not a belief based on evolution, because evolution indicates that there are not separate races of humans, and that all humans are animals. That is a belief based on creationism, that humans are separate from animals, and that some are divinely appointed by God to be separate.

That does not change that if he believes in Jesus, that he goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered, who do not believe in Jesus, go to Hell.

Part 1 of 3

by Adam_PoE: 1 Samuel 15:3
Now, go and strike the Amalekites, utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them: put to death both man and woman, child and infant, ox and sheep, camel and donkey.

me: This world (and everyone in it) owe their existence to God, so He can do as He wishes. That might sound harsh but it’s the truth.

However, God didn't reveal Himself to the rest of the world through genocidal conquest. Humanity knew Who God was in the beginning (starting with the first man and woman, Adam and Eve), but chose to go their own separate way and engage in idol worship, and a host of other abominations and sins which God hates.

Those pagan nations were committing all kinds of atrocities (throwing their children in the fire as a sacrifice to their demon-gods, cutting out their citizen's hearts, having sex with animals, engaging in witchcraft, etc.) God didn't want these pagans to influence His people.

So God—as righteous Judge—has just as much right to pull the plug on transgressors via capital punishment implemented through human instruments as a judge and state have in modern society.

But this is NOT the same as what Adolf Hitler did. Hitler’s MOTIVES, and AGENDA, was completely diabolical. Secondly, Hitler did NOT have the authority to take anyone’s life

John 3:16.
For God so greatly loved and dearly prized the world that He [even] gave up His only begotten (unique) Son, so that whoever believes in (trusts in, clings to, relies on) Him shall not perish (come to destruction, be lost) but have eternal (everlasting) life.

God is Love, so everything He does flows from Who He is (Love). Everything He does—even His acts of judgment—are because He is Love. I don’t know about you but my concept of a good judge is one who judges righteously, and cannot be bought or bribed.

Love always upholds justice, righteousness, and truth. That is exactly what God does when He judges sin. God wouldn’t be Love if He condoned unrighteousness, lawlessness, idolatry, blasphemy, murder, adultery, etc.

Moreover, we cannot see things as God sees them so it’s very easy for us to criticize and judge God’s actions. But God sees the whole situation (but we don’t), knows every possible ramification for every action, and makes righteous decisions in light of His infinite wisdom and understanding.

Here’s God’s response to Job when he—with his limited point of view, finite mind, and deficient understanding—took issue with God about a situation he was going through at the time:

38 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said:
2 “Who is this who darkens counsel
By words without knowledge?
3 Now prepare yourself like a man;
I will question you, and you shall answer Me.
4 “Where were you when I laid the foundations of the earth?
Tell Me, if you have understanding.
5 Who determined its measurements?
Surely you know!
Or who stretched the line upon it?
6 To what were its foundations fastened?
Or who laid its cornerstone,
7 When the morning stars sang together,
And all the sons of God shouted for joy?
8 “Or who shut in the sea with doors,
When it burst forth and issued from the womb;
9 When I made the clouds its garment,
And thick darkness its swaddling band;
10 When I fixed My limit for it,
And set bars and doors;
11 When I said,
‘This far you may come, but no farther,
And here your proud waves must stop!’
12 “Have you commanded the morning since your days began,
And caused the dawn to know its place,
13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth,
And the wicked be shaken out of it?
14 It takes on form like clay under a seal,
And stands out like a garment.
15 From the wicked their light is withheld,
And the upraised arm is broken.
16 “Have you entered the springs of the sea?
Or have you walked in search of the depths?
17 Have the gates of death been revealed to you?
Or have you seen the doors of the shadow of death?
18 Have you comprehended the breadth of the earth?
Tell Me, if you know all this.
19 “Where is the way to the dwelling of light?
And darkness, where is its place,
20 That you may take it to its territory,
That you may know the paths to its home?
21 Do you know it, because you were born then,
Or because the number of your days is great?
22 “Have you entered the treasury of snow,
Or have you seen the treasury of hail,
23 Which I have reserved for the time of trouble,
For the day of battle and war?
24 By what way is light diffused,
Or the east wind scattered over the earth?
25 “Who has divided a channel for the overflowing water,
Or a path for the thunderbolt,
26 To cause it to rain on a land where there is no one,
A wilderness in which there is no man;
27 To satisfy the desolate waste,
And cause to spring forth the growth of tender grass?
28 Has the rain a father?
Or who has begotten the drops of dew?
29 From whose womb comes the ice?
And the frost of heaven, who gives it birth?
30 The waters harden like stone,
And the surface of the deep is frozen.
31 “Can you bind the cluster of the Pleiades,
Or loose the belt of Orion?
32 Can you bring out Mazzaroth[a] in its season?
Or can you guide the Great Bear with its cubs?
33 Do you know the ordinances of the heavens?
Can you set their dominion over the earth?
34 “Can you lift up your voice to the clouds,
That an abundance of water may cover you?
35 Can you send out lightnings, that they may go,
And say to you, ‘Here we are!’?
36 Who has put wisdom in the mind?[b]
Or who has given understanding to the heart?
37 Who can number the clouds by wisdom?
Or who can pour out the bottles of heaven,
38 When the dust hardens in clumps,
And the clods cling together?

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 11:25 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Part 2 of 3

(continued)

39 “Can you hunt the prey for the lion,
Or satisfy the appetite of the young lions,
40 When they crouch in their dens,
Or lurk in their lairs to lie in wait?
41 Who provides food for the raven,
When its young ones cry to God,
And wander about for lack of food?
39 “Do you know the time when the wild mountain goats bear young?
Or can you mark when the deer gives birth?
2 Can you number the months that they fulfill?
Or do you know the time when they bear young?
3 They bow down,
They bring forth their young,
They deliver their offspring.[c]
4 Their young ones are healthy,
They grow strong with grain;
They depart and do not return to them.
5 “Who set the wild donkey free?
Who loosed the bonds of the onager,
6 Whose home I have made the wilderness,
And the barren land his dwelling?
7 He scorns the tumult of the city;
He does not heed the shouts of the driver.
8 The range of the mountains is his pasture,
And he searches after every green thing.
9 “Will the wild ox be willing to serve you?
Will he bed by your manger?
10 Can you bind the wild ox in the furrow with ropes?
Or will he plow the valleys behind you?
11 Will you trust him because his strength is great?
Or will you leave your labor to him?
12 Will you trust him to bring home your grain,
And gather it to your threshing floor?
13 “The wings of the ostrich wave proudly,
But are her wings and pinions like the kindly stork’s?
14 For she leaves her eggs on the ground,
And warms them in the dust;
15 She forgets that a foot may crush them,
Or that a wild beast may break them.
16 She treats her young harshly, as though they were not hers;
Her labor is in vain, without concern,
17 Because God deprived her of wisdom,
And did not endow her with understanding.
18 When she lifts herself on high,
She scorns the horse and its rider.
19 “Have you given the horse strength?
Have you clothed his neck with thunder?[d]
20 Can you frighten him like a locust?
His majestic snorting strikes terror.
21 He paws in the valley, and rejoices in his strength;
He gallops into the clash of arms.
22 He mocks at fear, and is not frightened;
Nor does he turn back from the sword.
23 The quiver rattles against him,
The glittering spear and javelin.
24 He devours the distance with fierceness and rage;
Nor does he come to a halt because the trumpet has sounded.
25 At the blast of the trumpet he says, ‘Aha!’
He smells the battle from afar,
The thunder of captains and shouting.
26 “Does the hawk fly by your wisdom,
And spread its wings toward the south?
27 Does the eagle mount up at your command,
And make its nest on high?
28 On the rock it dwells and resides,
On the crag of the rock and the stronghold.
29 From there it spies out the prey;
Its eyes observe from afar.
30 Its young ones suck up blood;
And where the slain are, there it is.”
40 Moreover the Lord answered Job, and said:
2 “Shall the one who contends with the Almighty correct Him?
He who rebukes God, let him answer it.”

by Adam_PoE: Not all Christians are Biblical Creationists, but all Biblical Creationists are Christians.

me: I don’t understand your point.

by Adam_PoE: If one does not accept that theory of common descent, then he does not believe in Evolution, retard.

me: I’m not a retard, and if you want me to continue replying to you don’t call me names.

The quotes in gray in the link below prove that Hitler believed in common descent.

Click https://www.evolutionnews.org/2011/11/rallying_to_dar/

by Adam_PoE: In other words, in order to distract from your inability to refute that On the Origin of Species was in fact banned in Germany, because it contradicts the Nazi ideology that the Aryans are divinely created, you are attempting to change the subject.

me: Distract? Inability? Trying to change the SUBJECT? You might want to check your temperature because you are 0 for 3. You see, Hitler could have burned, shredded, submerged in water, or buried every copy of the Origin of Species—and it wouldn’t have changed a thing. He was still an ardent proponent of evolution regardless. You are perhaps in the minority of people in the world who believe that Hitler did not believe in common descent. Did you know that there are even so-called Christians who espouse evolution, while at the same time professing to believe the Bible? These confused so-called Christians believe that God used evolution to create life. Now…let the absurdity of that sink in. However, I’m not one of those evolution-believing, so-called Christians. In addition, I think you seem to have difficulty discerning how politicians operate. They cater to WHOEVER can promote their interests. That’s why Hitler (who was an evolutionists) constantly made appeals to God at the end of his speeches. Hitler knew that Germany was predominantly Catholic, that the church held sway over the country, and that he was going to need to appeal to them to get elected. He was PLAYING THE CROWD as they say.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 11:26 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Part 3 of 3

Like I wrote in the comment above this one, the quotes in gray prove that Hitler believed in common descent (i.e. evolution).

Click https://www.evolutionnews.org/2011/11/rallying_to_dar

by Adam_PoE: Deuteronomy 14:2
The Lord has chosen you to be a treasured people out of all the people on the face of the earth.

me: I don’t know why you keep undermining your claims by quoting or writing something that REFUTES your position.

You see, God CHOOSING (NOT creating a genetically, superior group of humans) to be a TREASURED people out of all the people on the face of the earth is called ELECTION. It’s not based on eugenics, selective breeding, natural selection, Darwinism, or evolution as Hitler believed in.

But here’s what you LEFT OUT.

Deuteronomy 7:7
The Lord did not SET HIS LOVE UPON YOU, nor choose you, because you all were more in number than any people; FOR YOU ALL WERE THE FEWEST OF ALL PEOPLE:

God NEEDED to get His Son into the world so that He could die for our sins. God CHOSE THE FEWEST PEOPLE ON EARTH THAT HE COULD FIND AND SET HIS LOVE UPON THEM. It started with Abraham, then Isaac, then Jacob (or Israel), and extended to Jacob’s twelve sons, which became the twelve tribes of Israel. Generation after generation was born until the Lord Jesus was born of young virgin named Mary. The rest is history. That’s it. God setting His love upon and choosing the fewest of all people was simply a means to an end. Plus God likes using people who have the odds against them (who are the underdog). That theme/concept is prevalent throughout Scripture. Time after time the odds were against God’s people and God showed Himself strong on their behalf. It’s no different than you being a really GIFTED athlete who’s tasked with assembling a soccer team. You’re so good that you purposely pick players that you know aren’t really good because you want to challenge yourself.

by Adam_PoE: Judge Leon M. Bazile, 6 January 1959
Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for [interracial] marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.

me: Bruh, you really are desperate for information to support your position. But once again, you’ve walked into another one.

Acts 17:24-27
24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that He is Lord of Heaven and earth, dwells not in temples made with hands;

25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though He needed anything, seeing He gives to all life, and breath, and all things;

26 AND HAS MADE OF ONE BLOOD ALL NATIONS OF MEN FOR TO DWELL ON ALL THE FACE OF THE EARTH, and has determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after Him, and find Him, though He be not far from every one of us:

Did you see that? Referring to God the Bible states that He “…has made of ONE BLOOD ALL NATIONS OF MEN FOR TO DWELL ON ALL THE FACE OF THE EARTH….” ALL PEOPLE descended from ONE BLOOD. That blood was Adam’s.

The link below should disabuse your mind of anymore nonsense so that you don’t believe the asinine comment that you quoted.

Click https://answersingenesis.org/racism/one-blood/

by Adam_PoE: That does not change that if he believes in Jesus, that he goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered, who do not believe in Jesus, go to Hell.

me: Based on his public comments, ideological beliefs, philosophies, and policies, Hitler was not a Christian. In fact, Hitler was a misotheistic politician who was an evolutionist/occultist at heart, and a pagan/wolf in sheep’s clothing.

The Lord Jesus said it best,

Matthew 7:15-23
15 BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS, WHICH COME TO YOU IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING, BUT INWARDLY THEY ARE RAVENING WOLVES.

16 YOU ALL SHALL KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree brings forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree brings forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that brings not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 WHEREFORE BY THEIR FRUITS YOU ALL SHALL KNOW THEM.

21 NOT EVERY ONE THAT SAYS UNTO ME, LORD, LORD, SHALL ENTER INTO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN; BUT HE THAT DOES THE WILL OF MY FATHER WHICH IS IN HEAVEN.

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your Name? and in Your Name have cast out demons? and in Your Name done many wonderful works?

23 AND THEN WILL I PROFESS UNTO THEM, I NEVER KNEW YOU: DEPART FROM ME, YOU ALL THAT WORK INIQUITY.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2017 11:26 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Donkeys can talk, people can fly, and a man named Jesus lives up in the sky!

This world is full of REAL-LIFE surprises. Just like the Bible.

Some birds can talk right now, so what's so difficult to believe about a donkey who can talk? It is believed by some Bible believers that animals ORIGINALLY had the ability to speak.

The Lord Jesus doesn't live in the sky. He lives in Third Heaven.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 06:52 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Flyattractor
....Yes?
Maybe not then, but it does now because of its Full On SJW Politics.

No, I think it always has.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2017 01:49 PM
Adam_PoE

This world (and everyone in it) owe their existence to God, so He can do as He wishes. That might sound harsh but it’s the truth.

A child owes his existence to his parents, so by your reasoning, his parents can abuse, molest, and murder him. After all, he owes his existence to them, so they can do as they wish. That might sound harsh, but according to you, that is moral.

Moreover, we cannot see things as God sees them so it’s very easy for us to criticize and judge God’s actions.

If you have no way of determining what is moral independently of God, then how can you know that God is moral?

I don’t understand your point.

No shit. If one believes that humans and apes share a common ancestor, then he believes in Evolution. If one believes that humans and apes were created separately by God, then he believes in Creation. Hitler believed that latter. Ergo, he is a Creationist.

I’m not a retard, and if you want me to continue replying to you don’t call me names.

If the shoe fits, wear it on the shortbus to Sunday School.

You see, Hitler could have burned, shredded, submerged in water, or buried every copy of the Origin of Species—and it wouldn’t have changed a thing. He was still an ardent proponent of evolution regardless.

Let us add the purpose of book burnings to the list of things you do not understand: It is to prevent people from being exposed to ideas one deems dangerous. The Nazis believed the Aryans were divinely Created by God. On the Origin of Species indicates that all humans are descended from apes. This directly contradicts their foundational beliefs. That is why it was destroyed.

Hitler knew that Germany was predominantly Catholic, that the church held sway over the country, and that he was going to need to appeal to them to get elected. He was PLAYING THE CROWD as they say.

Yet, the Catholic Church did not excommunicate him until after his death. Talk about moral courage.

You see, God CHOOSING (NOT creating a genetically, superior group of humans) to be a TREASURED people out of all the people on the face of the earth is called ELECTION. It’s not based on eugenics, selective breeding, natural selection, Darwinism, or evolution as Hitler believed in.

Congratulations on missing the point. According to you, “believing that one group of humans are superior, and all other groups of humans are inferior, is not a Christian belief.” Yet, the Hebrews were singled out by God to be favored above all others.

Did you see that? Referring to God the Bible states that He “…has made of ONE BLOOD ALL NATIONS OF MEN FOR TO DWELL ON ALL THE FACE OF THE EARTH….” ALL PEOPLE descended from ONE BLOOD. That blood was Adam’s.

Yet, Christians have historically cited scripture to support the notion that whites are superior to all other races, and to justify slavery, segregation, and discrimination. Hence, the quote from a Christian judge that God does single out some people to be apart from all others. You keep missing the point, but you are still swinging.

Based on his public comments, ideological beliefs, philosophies, and policies, Hitler was not a Christian. In fact, Hitler was a misotheistic politician who was an evolutionist/occultist at heart, and a pagan/wolf in sheep’s clothing.

Cool, but if he believes in Jesus, then he still goes to Heaven, and the 6-million Jews he had murdered, who do not believe in Jesus, still go to Hell, right?

This world is full of REAL-LIFE surprises. Just like the Bible.

Some birds can talk right now, so what's so difficult to believe about a donkey who can talk? It is believed by some Bible believers that animals ORIGINALLY had the ability to speak.

The Lord Jesus doesn't live in the sky. He lives in Third Heaven.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2017 12:39 AM
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Flyattractor
And Gender can be controlled via the Power of ...

(please log in to view the image)

Caitlyn Jenner and the Matrix creators (the Wachowskis) come to mind. It's a shame that a person can just up and DECIDE to be something they weren't born to be (defying God and nature). It's like a person deciding they want to be an animal.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 01:32 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Caitlyn Jenner and the Matrix creators (the Wachowskis) come to mind. It's a shame that a person can just up and DECIDE to be something they weren't born to be (defying God and nature). It's like a person deciding they want to be an animal.

Lol... we are animals. Conscious animals, but still biological animals. You are deluded. Did it ever occur to you that homosexuality/transgender are products/accidents of nature?

You realize we did descent from the same ancestor as apes, right? Jebus didn't speak us into existence.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 02:39 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Lol... we are animals. Conscious animals, but still biological animals. You are deluded. Did it ever occur to you that homosexuality/transgender are products/accidents of nature?

You realize we did descent from the same ancestor as apes, right? Jebus didn't speak us into existence.

Where's your PROOF (for evolution)? Since you are the one making the CLAIM, the burden of proof is on YOU.

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 9th, 2017 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:02 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Homosexuality occurs in nature. It has been proven. There has been evidenced we evolved from a similar ancestor as well. That theory has been widely accepted.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:10 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by socool8520
Homosexuality occurs in nature. It has been proven. There has been evidenced we evolved from a similar ancestor as well. That theory has been widely accepted.

No, I mean where is his proof for evolution. He claims that humans are conscious animals, where's his proof for that? Now, I've engaged in COUNTLESS discussions with evolutionists on YouTube, and I'm sure other forums--and NOT one has been able to prove their claims concerning evolution.

Here's some of my discussions.

Click https://docs.google.com/document/d/...5JO-KdBGOg/edit

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jun 9th, 2017 at 06:19 PM

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:11 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Where's your PROOF (for evolution)? Since you are the one making the CLAIM, the burden of proof is on YOU.

The proof is in. The evidence is overwhelming. Here is a very short introduction...

And if you want something a little more extensive...

Debunking creationists...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:21 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

It's a theory. One that holds weight due to evidence of similar bone structures and DNA. To be fair, there is far less of evidence of Devine intervention outside of a book.

How are we not animals? Do we not eat, sleep, procreate, and die just like every other animal? It would be our own arrogance that would make us seem like we are something greater than an animal. We just happen to be capable of critical thinking.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2017 06:23 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote