KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dragon Ball Fighters

Dragon Ball Fighters
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

I DEMAND BROLY!!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2017 08:41 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Hit looks sexay!!

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 02:40 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Beerus hakai!

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 11:52 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

The game has everyone I could reasonably hope for now for the most part. Don’t want to be exposed to too much of the gameplay so it’ll still be fresh and new for me when I play it, but I wonder who else from Universe 6 could be added. Aside from the girls/saiyans, Champa maybe?

Old Post Dec 17th, 2017 08:41 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I really hope Broly makes it.

Jiren, Ssb Vegetto, Super 13, UI Goku would be nice to have.

All the Super characters seem really solid.

I like that Hit and Beerus have unique playstyle.

They say Hit will be the hardest to master cause of his parrying.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 12:03 PM
cdtm

They should add Superman.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 03:46 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Bulma, Roshi, Kefla, Magetta, Hercule, and Videl Pre-Super would be nice also.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 06:14 AM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 06:02 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

These guys can eat a d1ck they already have 35 dollar fighter pass with 8 dlc characters....game industry.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 10:33 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

What did you expect? It's par the course with fighting games now, no matter who it's from. Long as the DLC characters are sold individually too, I'm good.

Since we already got the big guns like Beerus and Hit, I wonder what the pass will contain that'll make it worth getting.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 06:59 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I know its the standard shit now still it makes me sad.

The official trailer shows all the mentioned characters so far, guess that's the full roster we get now, could be wrong.

Guess 23 isnt a bad starter.

Confirmed playable characters (23)
Goku (Super Saiyan)
Vegeta (Super Saiyan)
Teen Gohan (Super Saiyan)
Frieza (Final Form)
Cell (Perfect Form)
Majin Buu
Future Trunks (Cell Saga, Super Saiyan)
Krillin
Piccolo
Android 16
Android 18
Goku (Super Saiyan Blue)
Vegeta (Super Saiyan Blue)
Yamcha
Tien
Nappa
Captain Ginyu
Adult Gohan
Gotenks
Kid Buu
Beerus
Hit
Goku Black

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Dec 24th, 2017 at 07:17 PM

Old Post Dec 24th, 2017 07:08 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I think my main team will be:
Hit
Black
Ssjb Vegeta

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2017 11:57 AM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

I'm concerned about the retail version if I can't find one match in the beta. Almost two days in a row now I haven't found one. Not one! I'm losing my mind here.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 04:29 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Broly BETTER enter this game!!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 04:42 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Only wuld u kno da wae can you get into game. Does Broly kno da wae?

Old Post Jan 15th, 2018 05:04 AM
Quincy
Debaser

Apparently post data-mine, it's looking like Broly will make it in. Same with Janemba and Bardock.

Just downloaded this last night, and I'm really digging it. I'm on Ps4 if anyone is down.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jan 30th, 2018 09:48 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Apparently post data-mine, it's looking like Broly will make it in. Same with Janemba and Bardock.

I think that was debunked a few days ago. Hope so. Those same leaks also mentioned Base Goku and Vegeta and we already got two Gokus and Vegetas in the roster and that's enough. Unless it's Kid Goku with the Power Pole, Flying Nimbus, and Bansho Fan. Only then would I allow one more Goku.

Last edited by Nemesis X on Jan 31st, 2018 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Jan 31st, 2018 12:53 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Got the game today myself

seen footage online for Captain Ginyu, He has the rest of the Ginyu force with some of his specials.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 07:44 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

He is coming!!

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Feb 17th, 2018 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 06:11 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

(please log in to view the image)

Hyped for Bardock, but I care little for the Doomsday of Dragon Ball who will no doubt be one of the most overused online.

The connectivity bonuses with Supreme Kai of Time as a lobby avatar for DBFZ and Android 21 skin accessories for Xenoverse 2 are a nice touch I suppose, even if I still don't care much for the rehash that is XV2 after having my fill of the first one...

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 09:06 PM
ares834

SSJ Bardock? So ****ing dumb. I like the character but the whole idea of him going SSJ was terrible. And it almost goes without saying that Broly is even worse.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2018 11:59 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote