KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Dragon Ball Fighters

Dragon Ball Fighters
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Agreed, Broly is overrated

got 3 movies for him and only one of them was actually good.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 02:00 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

At least Bardock is only SSJ during one attack, and then reverts back to normal after. I can live with that honestly. As for Broly, that does go without saying at this point.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 02:45 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

All you Broly hatorz.....

Bankai.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 06:49 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I just hope he doesn't have some armor attribute here like in other games, making him an overpowered phaggot that's used by everyone online. Otherwise I can probably live with him being in FighterZ.

I don't care much for Jiren but I would've taken even him over Broly.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2018 10:00 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

So I guess Broly does have super armor with some of his moves, in addition to the long reach for attacks that his large hotbox typically provides. Hopefully he's not the MvC Sentinel of the game, lest I start calling this game pay2win with the DLC. Hope he's not too OP though, in all seriousness. I honestly can't think of one game Broly was in where he was reasonably balanced amongst the cast, all the way back to when I first experienced him in Budokai 3 and such... That's kind of the problem I have with him at least in games, and if he upsets the balance that exists so far with FighterZ I'll be livid.

Anywho, main reason posting again for now was to point out that apparently the original leaker who seemed have predicted the DLC characters of FighterZ has said there'd be a season 2, with Tapion, Gogeta, Roshi, Videl with Great Saiyaman as assist, Raditz, Zarbon, and finally Cabba and Kale, with Caulifla as assist character for the latter.

Take it with a grain of salt though of course, especially since Toppo and Jiren aren't listed. I'd think at least the latter would be included... If it's true about the girls though, hope the level 3 ultimate involves combining their red and green energy waves like in the show, without going Kefla.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Feb 25th, 2018 at 10:57 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2018 10:52 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
All you Broly hatorz.....

His back story is ****en stupid

"i hate Goku because of his crying" ....... erm

yeah fantastic.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 05:32 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I love Broly. That movie is so dope and it’s fun as hell. Stoked for Bardock too

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 02:50 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

With the leak getting the first two DLC correct, what do you guys think of the rest of the cast?

I’m interested in Tapion. When I read that I freaked out a little as a fan. What a cool addition.

And for 17, do you think he’ll play just like 18 just with their roles reversed? I was thinking maybe 17 would be their Super Counterparts

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 02:54 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kazenji
Agreed, Broly is overrated

got 3 movies for him and only one of them was actually good.
Just what Broly represents is awesome enough, he ****s shit up in the best way, then gets killed off.

Thats all he was ever meant to be, and I think its better that way.

I guess Hulk is a shit character too because he has the vocabulary and brain of an angry toddler.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 03:07 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

That comparison's an insult to Hulk.

Even if the first Broly movie was fun (which I could at least give a pass unlike the later two), he still got beat by one of the most retarded PIS plot devices. Broly pretty much is the Doomsday of Dragon Ball, just with a worse storyline/reason for being bad guy, but their debut being their only good entry is undeniable.

Bardock will be a good rushdown character apparently. Hopefully Broly's little more than a tank that can become supreme combo food...

edit: As for 17 playable with roles reversed, I dunno... With all he did in the Tournament of Power though, you'd think he would get a little more treatment than just an assist role.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2018 11:19 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Just what Broly represents is awesome enough, he ****s shit up in the best way, then gets killed off.

Thats all he was ever meant to be, and I think its better that way.

I guess Hulk is a shit character too because he has the vocabulary and brain of an angry toddler.

The Hulk isn't as stupid as you're making him out to be.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2018 02:48 AM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

I guess Broly will be fairly low tier, which sucks cause he looks so cool in this game.

At least Bardock is apparently sounding solid :/.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2018 10:46 PM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Jesus, what a horrible game. All flash, no substance. Just like Super.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 02:18 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It's actually a good game once you play it

online is also good too, As long as you don't get a person that spams some of the attacks.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 02:23 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Kazenji
It's actually a good game once you play it

online is also good too, As long as you don't get a person that spams some of the attacks.

Damn you and your immunity to trolling! mad

Honestly, it was allright. Test drove it at a Gamercon. I can't figure out how to sync player 2 for the life of me, but I'll get it for my laptop if I buy it..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 03:03 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Yamcha
I guess Broly will be fairly low tier, which sucks cause he looks so cool in this game.

At least Bardock is apparently sounding solid :/.

On one hand, Broly not being overpowered in-game for once is terrific news where balance is concerned, but having pretty low damage and needing assists to really combo? lolwut? He'll still make money as DLC regardless due to his diehard fanbase, but didn't see that coming honestly. Have no problem with his inclusion at all now, needless to say.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2018 05:15 AM
Yamcha
Desert Bandit

Haha yeah of all the characters I never expected Broly to be the one with damage issues but like you said at least he won't be crazy overpowered like in some of the other games, being OP with Super Armor would have been no good lol. I'm sure some folks will be able to make him work, but once the new character hype wears off I don't think we'll end up seeing him used on teams nearly as often as say someone like Black.

I'm biased cause I love rushdown characters but man Bardock is looking fun to play.

Last edited by Yamcha on Mar 26th, 2018 at 01:12 AM

Old Post Mar 26th, 2018 01:03 AM
Yamcha is currently offline Click here to Send Yamcha a Private Message Find more posts by Yamcha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

How nice of them to give everyone 300,000 Zeni and they also unlocked SSGB Goku & Vegeta if you haven't unlocked them already.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2018 01:24 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Looks like Merged Zamasu was revealed as one of the next DLC’s. Guessing we’ll get Vegito Blue at some point then...

Old Post Apr 19th, 2018 04:25 PM
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Zamasu and 17. What was the point of them being part of Goku Black and Android 18's movesets if they're gonna get their own slots later down the road? That's totally not gonna look annoying on the screen...

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2018 04:55 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote