KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Scientific Facts First Revealed In The Bible? How?

Scientific Facts First Revealed In The Bible? How?
Started by: JesusLovesYou

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Scientific Facts First Revealed In The Bible? How?

The Bible has revealed "many" scientific facts "thousands" and "hundreds" of years "before" modern scientists discovered them?

How is this possible?

How could the Bible do this?

Here's just 10 (of 101) facts that the Bible “accurately” revealed before modern astronomers, physicists, shipbuilders/shipwrights, medical practitioners, sanitation engineers, oceanographers, psychologists, phlebotomists, and biologists/zoologists.

(please log in to view the image)

God's Book (the Bible) has revealed scientific facts “thousands and hundreds” of years before modern scientists discovered and confirmed them (just click on the link and scroll down the list for proof).

Click link (and scroll down to see rest of the list) http://www.eternal-productions.org/101science.html

There is "no" scientific explanation for "how" the Bible could have known (and revealed) these things unless the Author of the Bible is God.

Let these sayings sink down into your ears.

A Spider-Man comic, mythological Thor book, or any other work of “fiction” that exists has “never” revealed scientific facts “first”—let alone “thousands and hundreds” of years before modern scientists discovered and confirmed them. But the “Bible” has.

1. God’s Word (i.e. the Bible) revealed number #1 long before Copernicus and modern astronomers.

2. God’s Word (i.e. the Bible) revealed number #2 long before J.J. Thompson.

3. God’s Word (i.e. the Bible) revealed number #3 long before dark-skinned Egyptians, the Chinese, Romans and Vikings.

4. God’s Word (i.e. the Bible) revealed number #4 long before Ignaz Semmelweis.

5. God’s Word (i.e. the Bible) revealed number #5 long before the Romans.

6. God’s Word (i.e. the Bible) revealed number #6 long before oceanographers and other scientists using submarines capable of withstanding 6,000 pounds per square inch.

7. God’s Word (i.e. the Bible) revealed number #7 long before oceanographers, other scientists, and NASA satellites.

8. God’s Word (i.e. the Bible) revealed number #8 long before the ancient Greeks, Aristotle, Charles Darwin, Paul Ekman, Robert Zajonc, Carroll Izard, and Joseph LeDoux.

9. God’s Word (i.e. the Bible) revealed number #9 long before modern phlebotomists realized the harm in bloodletting.

10. God’s Word (i.e. the Bible) revealed number #10 long before modern biologists confirmed this.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 08:25 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_A7it_Mtk06Zo_pPB5ayGiUnsRxtgSUDvsqjxOk3SMg/edit

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 08:33 PM
JesusLovesYou is currently offline Click here to Send JesusLovesYou a Private Message Find more posts by JesusLovesYou Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Haha... this is good for some laughs...

1. it is quite a stretch to jump to the conclusion that the writers of the Bible actually understood that the earth was floating in space from that one verse.

2. it is quite a stretch to say that the writers understood microscopic organisms let alone atomic particles.

3. Whoopty-doo... they knew how to make a boat.

4. Hahaha... more advanced technology outlined in the bible: running water! laughing out loud

5. Hahaha... more advanced technology outlined in the bible: bathrooms! laughing out loud laughing out loud

6. Whoopty-doo. Ocean springs. What's so impressive about this?

7. Whoopty-doo. Some fear of the unknown and imagination of the oceans.

8. Evolution cannot explain emotions? Why can't it? What does the Bible know about them that evolution can't explain? Examples of what are clearly more primitive emotions are easily visible in lower animals like primates, cats, dogs. Even rats can demonstrate empathy.

9. It probably wasn't hard for the primitive writers of the Bible to realize that living things die when they spill the blood of their enemies as opposed to using sophisticated verbal exchanges to avoid such violence. "Oh, lookie there! When the red stuff leaks out the animal dies!"

10. *facepalm* You really should try to at least pretend that you've tried to understand evolution before trying to refute it.

Case in point: this is YOU and many people LIKE you reading way too much into the text and giving it way more credit than it deserves. Funny how the bible totally gets the origin of species wrong and God even creates light before the sun and stars. Nothing about Genesis 1 really makes any sense. Are you ever going to be done spamming this place to death with this nonsense? Please stop. Unless of course you come up with some more comedy gold like the bathroom thing...

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Last edited by Patient_Leech on Jul 9th, 2017 at 11:46 PM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2017 11:44 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Haha... this is good for some laughs...

1. it is quite a stretch to jump to the conclusion that the writers of the Bible actually understood that the earth was floating in space from that one verse.

2. it is quite a stretch to say that the writers understood microscopic organisms let alone atomic particles.

3. Whoopty-doo... they knew how to make a boat.

4. Hahaha... more advanced technology outlined in the bible: running water! laughing out loud

5. Hahaha... more advanced technology outlined in the bible: bathrooms! laughing out loud laughing out loud

6. Whoopty-doo. Ocean springs. What's so impressive about this?

7. Whoopty-doo. Some fear of the unknown and imagination of the oceans.

8. Evolution cannot explain emotions? Why can't it? What does the Bible know about them that evolution can't explain? Examples of what are clearly more primitive emotions are easily visible in lower animals like primates, cats, dogs. Even rats can demonstrate empathy.

9. It probably wasn't hard for the primitive writers of the Bible to realize that living things die when they spill the blood of their enemies as opposed to using sophisticated verbal exchanges to avoid such violence. "Oh, lookie there! When the red stuff leaks out the animal dies!"

10. *facepalm* You really should try to at least pretend that you've tried to understand evolution before trying to refute it.

Case in point: this is YOU and many people LIKE you reading way too much into the text and giving it way more credit than it deserves. Funny how the bible totally gets the origin of species wrong and God even creates light before the sun and stars. Nothing about Genesis 1 really makes any sense. Are you ever going to be done spamming this place to death with this nonsense? Please stop. Unless of course you come up with some more comedy gold like the bathroom thing...

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

You still don't get it.

My claim isn't that the various authors of the Bible understood anything that they wrote about. In fact, my claim presupposes the opposite.

I believe that the writers were being given divine inspiration to write. So as they wrote, they revealed knowledge, perspectives, facts, and truths that only God would know.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 01:17 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Funny how the God that spoke through the authors has an intellect that barely surpasses a caveman. laughing out loud

So your argument is that God is an ignorant caveman and not the writers. That sounds blasphemous. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 11:42 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Most of this stuff was theorized or understood before the Bible was written.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 12:19 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Most of this stuff was theorized or understood before the Bible was written.

Most?

Okay, I will judge you out of your own mouth (In other words, you claimed it/said it—not me).

A majority would be at least 60% of the ten that I listed. That would come out to 6 out of 10.

Which 6 of the 10 that I listed was, as you claim,

"...theorized or understood before the Bible was written."

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jul 10th, 2017 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 03:33 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

lol, for starters I'm sure even cavemen learned pretty quickly that you shouldn't piss and shit where you live and that blood keeps animals alive.

laughing out loud

This is really too much.. laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 03:50 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

All of them except 6 and 7, and maybe 1. And I'm sure that if I were to dig around a bit, I'd find that those were known/theorized as well.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 04:15 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
All of them except 6 and 7, and maybe 1. And I'm sure that if I were to dig around a bit, I'd find that those were known/theorized as well.

Prove your claims.

Like a well-known cliché says,

Talk is cheap.

If you can't support/substantiate your glibly made claims, then don't make them.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 07:02 PM
Adam_PoE

Prove your god exists.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 08:08 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Prove your god exists.

The Bible! Duh!

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 08:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How is it you think blood being a source of life is an idea that just came around in the last 120 years? It is true in the past blood letting was practiced, but this doesn't mean people didn't recognize the importance blood played.

In fact, I seem to recall they would bleed people because they were under the impression whatever was afflicted them was caused by some of their blood being "dirty", so they wanted to get the bad blood out. They still knew enough that a person would be in trouble if they were to lose 100% of their blood.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 08:45 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
The Bible! Duh!

To that, I say:

I have a book that says pink elephants can fly, but it does not follow from this that 1.) there is such a thing as pink elephants, and 2.) that even if there was, that they could indeed fly.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 10:03 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Prove your god exists.

I don't have a "god".

I worship "God".

Also, I don't have to "prove" God exists.

God's existence is "obvious".

"Nothing" would be here if God didn't exist.

Maybe you can rescue ArtificialGlory.

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jul 10th, 2017 at 10:12 PM

Old Post Jul 10th, 2017 10:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by JesusLovesYou
I don't have a "god".

I worship "God".

Also, I don't have to "prove" God exists.

God's existence is "obvious".

"Nothing" would be here if God didn't exist.

Maybe you can rescue ArtificialGlory.

So technically gay sex is only here because God exists? Weird. You ever think maybe he protests a little too much about the whole gay thing?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2017 12:12 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JesusLovesYou
Christ CRUCIFIED for YOU

Originally posted by Surtur
So technically gay sex is only here because God exists? Weird. You ever think maybe he protests a little too much about the whole gay thing?

No, God is "not" the reason that homosexuality exists.

Have I been so long time teaching you (and others on here), and yet have you not learned this by now?

Click https://docs.google.com/document/d/...e9U0L0cARE/edit

Last edited by JesusLovesYou on Jul 11th, 2017 at 02:09 AM

Old Post Jul 11th, 2017 02:05 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

2) Ancient Greeks have theorized the existence of atoms that make up everything.
3) All sea-faring cultures knew this. This isn't some kind of a big secret.
4) Even Neolithic peoples understood this. This is one of the reasons why most settlements were founded near rivers. People understood, even tens of thousands of years ago, the value of not just water, but specifically running water.
5) Once again, even Neolithic peoples knew this. You don't defecate where you live and eat. This is extremely basic stuff.
8) Again, this is a no-brainer. Humans have understood that we have emotions since we first became sentient.
9) Even Neanderthals knew that blood is the source of life and health and if you bled out, you'd die. And bloodletting was an exact 'science' that was supposed to get rid of bad blood and 'bad humours', it was never about just bleeding someone for the sake of bleeding them.
10) Again, basic, self-evident stuff that everyone knew since forever.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2017 03:53 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

2) Ancient Greeks have theorized the existence of atoms that make up everything.

3) All sea-faring cultures knew this. This isn't some kind of a big secret.

4) Even Neolithic peoples understood this. This is one of the reasons why most settlements were founded near rivers. People understood, even tens of thousands of years ago, the value of not just water, but specifically running water.

5) Once again, even Neolithic peoples knew this. You don't defecate where you live and eat. This is extremely basic stuff.

8) Again, this is a no-brainer. Humans have understood that we have emotions since we first became sentient.

9) Even Neanderthals knew that blood is the source of life and health and if you bled out, you'd die. And bloodletting was an exact 'science' that was supposed to get rid of bad blood and 'bad humours', it was never about just bleeding someone for the sake of bleeding them.

10) Again, basic, self-evident stuff that everyone knew since forever.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2017 03:54 AM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

As an addition to 2): the existence of atoms were also theorized in ancient India.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2017 04:25 AM