KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...take the vagina challenge. Yep, it's a real thing Vagisil is doing, you video tape yourself shouting the word "vagina" at people. I'm serious.

http://vagisil.com/vagina-challenge/

laughing

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 04:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

how is this relevant to the topic of "Seattle Councilman objects to hosing off poop covered sidewalks due to racism"

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 04:51 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
how is this relevant to the topic of "Seattle Councilman objects to hosing off poop covered sidewalks due to racism"

It's not relevant at all. Sorta like me responding to the acid attack thread wasn't a relevant thing to be brought up in the Trump thread.

I just didn't feel this deserved it's own topic. If it needs to be deleted by the mods I understand.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 20th, 2017 at 04:54 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 04:52 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

*neglects to pick up after his dog*

"if the city wants to clean that up, i understand."

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol you realize you are complaining over something that you have done. Something I just showed yesterday that you did. I don't see the point.

Why not just comment on what was posted?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:07 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

actually my comment was way more on-topic than yours. thumb up

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

In other news Bill Nye has been nominated for an Emmy. Specifically, it's one episode that is nominated. And yes lol, it is the episode with this:

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just curious, have you always been anti Bill Nye or was it a specific event? If so, what was said event?

This reason I ask, you've attacked Bill Nye in the past.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:17 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Just curious, have you always been anti Bill Nye or was it a specific event? If so, what was said event?

This reason I ask, you've attacked Bill Nye in the past.

Because he's viewed as a credible scientist who spews bullshit. He was not always like this, back in the 90s he was better, but received less attention. Now he embraces all this stupid stuff. In the episode he literally talks about the "science of feelings".

But I less "attacked" him and more just laughed at the awful video he put out, and how it contradicts an episode about sex/biology from the 90s.

So I mean, if his goal was to make more money and stuff, yeah I can see why he is doing what he is doing. Embracing the nonsense we are dealing with now.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:21 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The city clearly doesn't want to though... that's kinda the point of this topic

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:30 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

one batshit councilman = "the city"? okay.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Because he's viewed as a credible scientist who spews bullshit. He was not always like this, back in the 90s he was better, but received less attention. Now he embraces all this stupid stuff. In the episode he literally talks about the "science of feelings".

But I less "attacked" him and more just laughed at the awful video he put out, and how it contradicts an episode about sex/biology from the 90s.

So I mean, if his goal was to make more money and stuff, yeah I can see why he is doing what he is doing. Embracing the nonsense we are dealing with now.
Can you elaborate on "all the stupid stuff"?

I don't really watch Bil Nye, but I do imagine there is in fact a science behind feelings. Being our brains are bio-chemical and bio-electrical and our feelings (happiness, anger, sadness etc) originate there.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2017 05:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you elaborate on "all the stupid stuff"?

I don't really watch Bil Nye, but I do imagine there is in fact a science behind feelings. Being our brains are bio-chemical and bio-electrical and our feelings (happiness, anger, sadness etc) originate there.

The transgender stuff is what I mean. It contradicts episodes he did in the 90s about biology. And when he talked about the science of "feelings" he was not talking about it in the way you are saying lol. That would make sense. He could talk about chemicals like oxytocin and all that, but that was not what he meant. I watched the entire episode.

In the past he seemed more anti-bullshit, and now he isn't. He slapped down the idea of astrology in like 60 seconds. He debated religious people who didn't believe in evolution. But now he is...well, you saw the video lol. He also just...doesn't argue very well in favor of climate change. But then he's not actually a scientist IIRC.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 01:55 PM
Flyattractor

They should go get the GOLD Toilet of America out of that Museum and put it on this sidewalk.

Funny how Leftists always see Shit, piss and other nasty bodily fluids as "art".

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 06:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The transgender stuff is what I mean. It contradicts episodes he did in the 90s about biology. And when he talked about the science of "feelings" he was not talking about it in the way you are saying lol. That would make sense. He could talk about chemicals like oxytocin and all that, but that was not what he meant. I watched the entire episode.

In the past he seemed more anti-bullshit, and now he isn't. He slapped down the idea of astrology in like 60 seconds. He debated religious people who didn't believe in evolution. But now he is...well, you saw the video lol. He also just...doesn't argue very well in favor of climate change. But then he's not actually a scientist IIRC.

Not seen it, but do you think it's possible that as new knowledge becomes available with time/research that someone's previously held belief can change? Especially with a topic like biology.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 06:55 PM
Flyattractor

That is what SCIENCE does... sadly all to often Real Science gets CLOUDED with Political Beliefs.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 06:57 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not seen it, but do you think it's possible that as new knowledge becomes available with time/research that someone's previously held belief can change? Especially with a topic like biology.

Indeed it can change if actual scientific studies come out to show a previous theory was wrong. This has not happened.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 09:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems like teachers keep committing these crimes. Also why doesn't this teacher know the definition of "fascism"? She keeps throwing it around, too stupid to teach IMO.

Berkeley middle school teacher who’s a well-known ‘anti-Trump fighter’ charged with inciting a riot

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 09:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

MSNBC is always good for a laugh, no?

MSNBC host: ‘Alt-right’ believes Vladimir Putin is ‘advancing white Christianity’

Oh that Putin and his advancing white Christianity. It's not racist at all to call it white Christianity, cuz reasons.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 09:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Indeed it can change if actual scientific studies come out to show a previous theory was wrong. This has not happened.

Are you sure?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2017 09:44 PM