KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Green Room vol.3

The Green Room vol.3
Started by: Thorne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 26 27 [28] 29 30 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I hate taking pills of any kind so if I can avoid it I will.

Then I get agitated and my gf makes me take them.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 12:18 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Pills

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 06:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Outstanding post Robert, just amazing the sheer level of genius in that ONE. SINGLE. WORD.

You fvcking muppet.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 07:18 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Between the hordes of AdBots and the Bargain Basement quality posters here I'm shocked this place hasn't been obliterated off the internet for being so fvcking useless.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 07:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Looks like someone woke up with a case of the Wednesdays

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 07:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I have a permanent case of the Mondays and there's no drugs in the universe that can fix that shit!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 07:25 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nuke Nixon has a gf?

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 07:33 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm tired of you, dog dead bone weary, just sick to death of the idea of you, you absorb my life force out of the cybersphere, you vampire motherfvcker!!

Old Post Apr 28th, 2021 07:42 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Reaper has been going hard at my family, 7 down in the past year.

Must have been a bounty.

Old Post May 2nd, 2021 05:14 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Canceled my World of Warcraft sub, game was feeling like clocking into work and I've been paying for that dumb thing for 15 years, wasted enough coin on it.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 08:53 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

GTAV is free, Hearthstone is free, City of Heroes is free, so nuts to them greedy fvckers.

Old Post May 7th, 2021 08:54 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

My new assistant is working out very well, already got me groceries and lumber for some fence repairs I need to make from a tree blowing over. Her little truck is ideal for hauling shit around, might not be a bad idea to have her get some firewood for next winter, no time like the present to build up a reserve.

Old Post May 12th, 2021 05:39 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I WILL NOT BE SUMMONED LIKE SOME LITTLE FAMILY PET ON A LEASH!

ESPECIALLY NOT BY SOME TURBO NORMIE THAT THINKS ALL OF THE SAW MOVIES ARE GOOD!

FVCK THAT NOISE!!

Old Post May 16th, 2021 02:55 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

My sister's oldest got his first job at Walmart making $16/hr

I was like motherfckr my first job at Mikkie Ds was only $4.25/hr

Shit fck bollocks!!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2021 02:30 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Ugh, I dozed off at my desk and woke up all discombobulated looked at the clock and it was 9:15 and I couldn't figure out if it was morning or evening because it stays light so long, seriously jarring.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2021 04:19 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

As long as this board is going to be assaulted by Oneness and his infinite army of variant socks I'm going to go and do something else somewhere else.

It's been real.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2021 11:41 PM
Mariland4
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
As long as this board is going to be assaulted by Oneness and his infinite army of variant socks I'm going to go and do something else somewhere else.

It's been real.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2021 01:15 AM
Mariland4 is currently offline Click here to Send Mariland4 a Private Message Find more posts by Mariland4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

The problem is there isn't much going on somewhere else, the forums on the internet are a vast wasteland of shit.

None of you seem to understand. I'm not locked in here with you... you're locked in here with me!!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2021 04:08 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Space jam 2 has a nice soundtrack, too bad it's a crap movie.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2021 12:40 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

OK let me see if I got this...

It's perfectly fine to post anti-racist sentiments on social media, BLM or Punch Nazis or Be Less White...

But posting something about hey maybe be less racist to white people and EVERYONE loses their minds and screeches bloody murder and gets out the torches and pitchforks and screams f ck white people!!!

Like I've said before, f ck this clown world, man.

Old Post Jul 31st, 2021 01:54 AM