KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 13

Supernatural Season 13
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I remember back in S5, they claimed a fight between Michael and Lucifer would level most of the planet. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Instead, they punch for a bit before Michael makes Lucifer his *****.

I'm okay with things like that.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 04:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Well, I wasn't expecting some epic showdown, but at least a bit more than we got. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Alternate reality Michael had very little difficulty subduing Lucifer.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 09:12 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Well, I wasn't expecting some epic showdown, but at least a bit more than we got. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Alternate reality Michael had very little difficulty subduing Lucifer.

Fair enough on your first point/havent seen latest ep. on your second.

Back to the first, i chalk it up to status quo. You cant have large chunks of the midwest vaporizing and still keep it a 'world outside your window' show.
Heck, even without major damage like that, dicks like the British MoLs were complaining.
I think alt timelines/realities have shown us enough of what the world would look like in worst case scenarios to verify the type of damage potential the guys are dealing with, without permanently changing things.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 10:02 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

I like when the angels were gearing up to smite Lucifer and he just turns to Mary and is like 'are they really doing this?" before vaporizing them all.

And as for Asmodeus... you have phenomenal cosmic powers, the Winchesters unguarded.. but lets just go send demons they have killed countless of to go after them when I could kill them myself, and quicker before going to get Jack.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2017 02:59 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Noticed Scooby Doo for a hot second on the Winchester's TV. Cant wait for the animated crossover ep.!!!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2017 09:48 AM
riv6672

Tonights ep. was pretty good, in s case reflects personal problems way.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cas' subplot was pretty neat. His Hannibal Lecter voice was nice and creepy.
Now we have to wonder if he came back from The Empty alone....?
Another big bad for the season might be too much fir the guys!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 04:50 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's just sit here and have a b*tchy little argument in front of Satan's child, it's not like he can hear us and anything can go wrong.

Call him evil and horrible some more Dean, it'll help.

Also lol@ God and his sister for some reason giving Dean back his mom, but can't give Donnatello back his soul? Shitty. He's God, he could just give him another soul if his previous one just couldn't be salvaged. He only helped save the world, why should he ever experience joy again? Enjoy being dead inside for the rest of your life, chump.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 3rd, 2017 at 03:12 PM

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 03:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Surtur
Let's just sit here and have a b*tchy little argument in front of Satan's child, it's not like he can hear us and anything can go wrong.

Call him evil and horrible some more Dean, it'll help.

Also lol@ God and his sister for some reason giving Dean back his mom, but can't give Donnatello back his soul? Shitty. He's God, he could just give him another soul if his previous one just couldn't be salvaged. He only helped save the world, why should he ever experience joy again? Enjoy being dead inside for the rest of your life, chump.

Haven't watched this week's episode yet?

Anyway, I love how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Castiel managed to basically come back from the dead via pure spite/stubbornness.

Though, assuming that entity's statement about not even God being able to reach into the emptiness is true, I have to wonder where Castiel went all the previous times he died, as others have brought him back before.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 07:13 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Anyway, I love how [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Castiel managed to basically come back from the dead via pure spite/stubbornness.

Though, assuming that entity's statement about not even God being able to reach into the emptiness is true, I have to wonder where Castiel went all the previous times he died, as others have brought him back before.

Ah, but all those times, he was just mostly dead.
Mostly dead is slightly alive.
With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do. Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 09:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, did Donny get his soul back?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Cas' death area make for little sense to me.....God can't reach here. Meanwhile God can bring back any angel he wants. SO is there like 5 Cas' sleeping in there? Is Cas' just a clone of himself?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 01:59 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by riv6672
Ah, but all those times, he was just mostly dead.
Mostly dead is slightly alive.
With all dead, well, with all dead there's usually only one thing you can do. Go through his clothes and look for loose change.

What about the time Lucifer literally disintegrated him (in the same manner he has killed A LOT of angels at this point), and God apparently brought him back? Unless Cas still had a spark of life in a piece of eyeball or something, the current story narrative has a bit of a plot hole there.

And you joke, but I have seen that happen. Except it was not the dead guy's pockets. It was the meat truck he had been driving.

Originally posted by Kento
Cas' death area make for little sense to me.....God can't reach here. Meanwhile God can bring back any angel he wants. SO is there like 5 Cas' sleeping in there? Is Cas' just a clone of himself?

Yeah, he even said he could bring back dead archangels, though they require more time, as they require a lot of juice.

Originally posted by Surtur
No, did Donny get his soul back?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Nope. They didn't even bother to address it again, unless I missed an offhand comment somewhere. No one cares about the guy who looks like Colonel Sanders' cousin.

Last edited by TheVaultDweller on Nov 4th, 2017 at 03:35 AM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 03:32 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

Yeah, he even said he could bring back dead archangels, though they require more time, as they require a lot of juice.
It's like the writers don't even try to remember things that happen. Also, wasn't it the creation of the whole universe that got Amara all jealous... So how can something exist outside of something when God and Amara, and Archangels existed before the creation of it also.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:54 AM
riv6672

quote:
And you joke, but I have seen that happen. Except it was not the dead guy's pockets. It was the meat truck he had been driving.

Just hitting you with a little Princess Bride. stick out tongue
Also, there's no reason for good meat to go to waste!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 10:33 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Dean being a cvnt is getting old.

Misha Collins was fantastic in this episode tho.

Last edited by marwash22 on Nov 4th, 2017 at 02:28 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 02:20 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh f*ck them for what they did to Missouri. WTF.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 03:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by marwash22
Misha Collins was fantastic in this episode tho.

That weird accent as a cosmic entity was lame though. Was it supposed to be "gay 19th century dandy" ?

Artists interpretation of cosmic cas:

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 4th, 2017 at 04:02 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 03:59 PM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

the accent is what i liked the most. lol. For me it was up there with Alastair.

to each his own.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 04:03 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They just keep adding cosmics, it's like Marvel.

But yeah Dean is obnoxious as f*ck over Jack. Jack who never did anything wrong and helps them out=bad. Benny who murdered innocent people, regrets it and helps Dean=good.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 04:05 PM
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by marwash22
Dean being a cvnt is getting old.

For sure. It's like they forget he has any other side except kill monsters and be mean to people.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 04:14 PM