KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Supernatural Season 13

Supernatural Season 13
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Asmodeus sure seemed like he'd be loyal to Lucifer...until he wasn't. When you can't even trust a prince of hell, what has the world come to?

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 04:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Jack sure as hell went from being distraught over hurting or killing to...not being that way, pretty quick.

At this point he's earned a bullet to the head now.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 8th, 2017 at 05:10 PM

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 04:57 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm gonna predict maybe it wasn't Jack, but angels looking for him.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 05:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn lol, what an ending. Sam and Dean are trapped where? Godzilla land?

This season has been a lot better than the past few ones.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 11:42 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

The thing that always bugs me when people do the giant footprint thing: Why is there almost always just one? Are all these giant monsters playing hopscotch or something?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 07:37 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The other one is out of range of the camera. Big foot equals long stride.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:18 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

There didn't really seem much disturbance in the surroundings to indicate that something actually walked through there though. Just this giant print. I mean I know what it is meant to imply...

But I demand more realism from a show that has gone on for so long that it no longer even follows its own canon. big grin

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:39 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

You what?
We've got our eyes on you, buddy...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 10:44 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
The thing that always bugs me when people do the giant footprint thing: Why is there almost always just one? Are all these giant monsters playing hopscotch or something?

Godzilla just loves to be a dick and make people think "maybe this isn't Godzilla, only one foot print" before he swoops in and eats them.

T-Rexes are known to do the same thing.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 02:46 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by riv6672
You what?
We've got our eyes on you, buddy...

That pic lured me down the Supernatural meme rabbit hole... Ended up here:

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 06:48 AM
riv6672

^^^In my head i heard Cas' voice as i read that! laughing

Old Post Dec 15th, 2017 10:44 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have to say I did not like Wayward Sisters. I didn't hate it, but it just wasn't that good. I'm torn because I don't think the show is going to have anymore opportunities for spin offs. I guess I'd rather have this spin off than no spin off at all.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 10:46 PM
Flyattractor

Still waiting on that crossover with The Tick.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 12:10 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

They should do a spin off called "Idjits" starring a young Bobby and Rufus.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 05:14 PM
Flyattractor

I want a season of Castiel and Crowley driving around in that big ass car.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2018 08:22 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's kinda awesome seeing Cas and Lucifer work together.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 04:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Some retarded shit went down in the last episode though. Those witches still trying to kill Sam and Dean with hammers made no sense. I know they said they usually kill people with those things so hunters do not pick up their trail, but this was a life and death moment and they still just barely used magic lol.

Though it was very satisfying when Rowena had the two witches attack each other to death.

Anyways, why would Sam and Dean tell the witches their guns had witch killing bullets? Best to just have them think there is no reason to defend themselves.

Last edited by Surtur on Feb 5th, 2018 at 04:47 PM

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 04:42 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Surtur
It's kinda awesome seeing Cas and Lucifer work together.

Lucifer is No Where Near as Cool as Crowley.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2018 08:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not cool, but he's funny. The show would be great. Cas and Lucifer going around having adventures, all the while Lucifer tries increasingly hilarious schemes in order to get Cas to let him cannibalize him just a tiny bit.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 04:51 PM
Flyattractor

WTF has happened to this show in the last couple of seasons?

Other then having Jumped a MASSIVELY Big Shark.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2018 08:18 PM