KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Anti-Religion Memes

Anti-Religion Memes
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Merry fuckin' X-mas everyone!! Don't forget the reason for the season!!

Praise be to Jesus for his plagiarism!

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 04:47 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

"but this one really happened!"

Old Post Dec 18th, 2017 11:35 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yup...

Attachment: fb_img_1523725270958.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Apr 15th, 2018 10:15 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yet its Ok For People to NOW BELIIEVE in Multiple Genders and Said Gender being able to be controlled on a molecular level by the Power of...

Funny old world what!?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 12:51 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Attachment: fb_img_1523833887767.jpg

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 10:02 AM
MythLord
Diamond

^That's a good one, actually.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2018 10:24 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech

Now this is a GOOD form of "Atheism".

Because this "Atheism" actually has something to OFFER!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2018 06:54 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

One of the more profound memes I've found...

Attachment: black cat analogy.png

Old Post Jan 7th, 2019 08:37 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm shocked nobody here on the alt left has labeled Jesus an incel.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 03:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm shocked nobody here on the alt left has labeled Jesus an incel.

Why? The Alt-Left is not real, and neither is Jesus.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 04:11 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Why? The Alt-Left is not real, and neither is Jesus.

Alt left is very real kiddo, Antifa is part of it.

EDIT: You're right about Jesus though, so 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 8th, 2019 at 04:19 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 04:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Alt left is very real kiddo, Antifa is part of it.

EDIT: You're right about Jesus though, so 1 out of 2 ain't bad.

The notion that there is an "Alt-Left" is just silly equalization tactics from butthurt conservatives that desperately want there to be an equivalent on the other side of the aisle. Pro tip: just because you create a name for a thing, it doesn't mean it actually exists.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 05:42 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
The notion that there is an "Alt-Left" is just silly equalization tactics from butthurt conservatives that desperately want there to be an equivalent on the other side of the aisle. Pro tip: just because you create a name for a thing, it doesn't mean it actually exists.

No, Antifa is a great example of the alt left. Pro-tip: nothing you just said negates this fact. You're the same imbecile who says democrats haven't gotten more extreme. You're not an intelligent person you're just very skilled at pretending you are. I know you'll just come take a shot at my intelligence, but it won't change the facts.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 8th, 2019 at 05:47 PM

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 05:45 PM
Adam_PoE

No, Antifa is a great example of the alt left. Pro-tip: nothing you just said negates this fact. You're the same imbecile who says democrats haven't gotten more extreme. You're not an intelligent person you're just very skilled at pretending you are. I know you'll just come take a shot at my intelligence, but it won't change the facts.

The "Alt-Left" is a conservative invention. Fact.

Studies show that political polarization is entirely one-sided. Fact.

You covering your eyes and ears and saying, "Nuh-uh," does not change that.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 06:29 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Well to be fair there IS sort of a leftist ideology that seems to be eating itself. The Leftist thinking that can't distinguish between criticizing Islam as an ideology vs Muslims as people. So any criticism of Islam (which is actually quite anti- Western liberal values) is seen as discrimination against Muslims as people.

Whether they could be called "Alt-left" I don't know, but it's a thing, unfortunately.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 08:46 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well to be fair there IS sort of a leftist ideology that seems to be eating itself. The Leftist thinking that can't distinguish between criticizing Islam as an ideology vs Muslims as people. So any criticism of Islam (which is actually quite anti- Western liberal values) is seen as discrimination against Muslims as people.

Whether they could be called "Alt-left" I don't know, but it's a thing, unfortunately.

Yep. "Alt left" are just the extremists on the left. Antifa is full of communists, for instance. They claim to denounce fascism, yet beat the shit out of anyone they perceive to be a nazi without putting any real effort into making sure the person is a nazi. And if no nazis are around? They just get violent with any press that is covering them(this actually happened). They've also beaten and robbed marines. They are fringe, alt left. They believe violence is the solution. For them not to be alt left would be to suggest that their views represent the mainstream left.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2019 08:56 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

That kind of idiotic thinking is getting better, though. I think. I hope, anyway. It'll have to get better if we hope to defeat the Trumpanzee (he might as well be flinging poo) and restore some semblance of sanity to the White House.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 02:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

That kind of idiotic thinking is getting better, though. I think. I hope, anyway. It'll have to get better if we hope to defeat the Trumpanzee (he might as well be flinging poo) and restore some semblance of sanity to the White House.

If they want any hope of defeating trump they are indeed gonna need to be able to leave their echo chambers and realize: yup, an alt left exists.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2019 04:21 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 06:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yoda's Space Jesus turned out to be a little b*tch so it wouldn't surprise me if he just said f*ck it and gave up all religion.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2019 07:05 PM