KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » What are your TWO favorite Star Wars movies?

Vote for your TWO favorite Star Wars movies!
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Episode I - The Phantom Menace 2 3.03%
Episode II - Attack of the Clones 0 0%
Episode III - Revenge of the Sith 17 25.76%
A Star Wars Story - Rogue One 3 4.55%
Episode IV - A New Hope 10 15.15%
Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back 20 30.30%
Episode VI - Return of the Jedi 11 16.67%
Episode VII - The Force Awakens 3 4.55%
Total: 34 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What are your TWO favorite Star Wars movies?
Started by: DarthAnt66

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Pablo puts a bunch of nonsense in those books, including Kit Fisto > Darth Maul, Plo Koon > Mother Talzin, Qui-Gon > Yoda, etc.

That being said, I have a feeling the Luke in that book is ESB, not ROTJ or TFA. I might be wrong, though.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 08:44 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Merchant

Head to Head says ROTJ Luke>ROTS Anakin>Vader>Yoda.

"Vader's pulse and breathing were machine-regulated, so they could not quicken; but something in his chest became more electric around his meetings with the Emperor; he could not say how. A feeling of fullness, of power, of dark and demon mastery -- of secret lusts, unrestrained passion, wild submission -- all these things were in Vader's heart as he neared his Emperor. These things and more."

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:13 PM
Click here to Send The Merchant a Private Message Find more posts by The Merchant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Merchant
Head to Head says ROTS Anakin>Vader

?

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:23 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by |King Joker|
TESB and ANH.
This is the correct answer, and in this order. Anyone who voted for a Prequel fails the test and needs to see me under the desk after class.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2017 10:28 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
relentless1
Dark Overlord of KMC

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
This is the correct answer, and in this order. Anyone who voted for a Prequel fails the test and needs to see me under the desk after class.

lol says you bud. You have your opinion and thats fine, but most of us tend to disagree with you according to the poll anyway

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 03:43 AM
Click here to Send relentless1 a Private Message Find more posts by relentless1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

ESB and RotJ it's not close.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 04:20 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Pablo said on Twitter that he didn't come up with the victors in the head to head books

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 05:30 AM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by |King Joker|
TESB and ANH.

This is the correct answer, and in this order.

Such a Critics answer lol

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 08:38 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Funny considering that, besides TFA, ANH and ESB are Lucas' least favorites.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 05:37 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
My favorite film is, obviously, ROTS, and honestly it isn't even close.

My second favorite is TESB, principally because of the pure beauty of it.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rebel95

ROTS and ESB

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 06:58 PM
Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi

Revenge is good but Christensen's acting is a flaw

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 1st, 2017 07:05 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GM_Nebaris
not-S_W_LeGenD

Top 5 are:

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. A New Hope
3. The Force Awakens
4. Revenge of the Sith
5. Return of the Jedi

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 10:56 AM
Click here to Send GM_Nebaris a Private Message Find more posts by GM_Nebaris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Fegit can't even count.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 11:05 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Pablo puts a bunch of nonsense in those books, including Kit Fisto > Darth Maul, Plo Koon > Mother Talzin, Qui-Gon > Yoda, etc.

That being said, I have a feeling the Luke in that book is ESB, not ROTJ or TFA. I might be wrong, though.

Honestly Plo Koon > Mother Talzin may not be that bad considering from their point of view Talzin's more of what the Forcecast would call a "support" role in the Force.

But yeah, I don't see Plo Koon contending with Sidious the way Talzin did lol.

Too bad her fight with Mace was mostly offscreen. Frackin Jar Jar ruined it again. Would've been nice to finally see Mace with an accurate portrayal of Vaapad since ROTS had Ian holding the fights speed back although I don't blame him.

Regardless, it would've been nice to see Mother Talzin's abilities as a swordswoman.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:42 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by The Merchant
Head to Head says ROTJ Luke>ROTS Anakin>Vader>Yoda.

ROTJ Luke VS ROTS Anakin is one of the videos Antoine's done that I actually like.

However, ROTJ Luke being physically stronger than ROTS Anakin is nonsense and I think Anakin would take more than an 8/10 majority.

ROTS Anakin > ROTJ Vader actually makes sense.

Vader > Yoda was putting ESB-ROTJ Vader against Yoda in exile so that may make sense considering he's sorta gone mad in ESB which is probably what spending time to yourself after the order you've dedicated your life to for almost 9 centuries is destroyed. But yeah, ROTS Yoda > ROTJ Vader easily.

Lookin at you Jensaaurai.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 01:45 PM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Funny considering that, besides TFA, ANH and ESB are Lucas' least favorites.
Well of course they are. He's a lousy filmmaker. He's not going to see quality when it's his own franchise hitting him in the face. He's biased toward the things he had the most creative control over, and those happened to be absolutely atrocious films.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:32 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote