KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Discussion Thread

Star Wars: The Mandalorian - Discussion Thread
Started by: Darth Thor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

I really hope she is wearing a hijab under that helmet.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 08:50 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
What if I told you the Mandalorian was a people of color woman? I bet your interest has piqued now, hasn't it?
(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Yeeah...it's kinda hard to get into it when the Mandalorians haven't....really been great in this new Canon, least for me. Didn't really care much for them in Rebels....TCW the only good thing about em was the DeathWatch and even then it kinda was solely on Vizsla.

Much prefer the Mandalorians pre-Canon reboot.
Yeah, TCW making the Mandalorians a pacifist race was retarded.

Much prefer Legends Mandalorians.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Galan007

Yeah, TCW making the Mandalorians a pacifist race was retarded.

Much prefer Legends Mandalorians. [/B]

Even worse it's just some regular human based faction now. Or at least I don't recall their being any aliens among them, they started out as humans too...no Taung in the beginning...quite sad.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2018 10:36 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Pedro Pascal was cast as the lead role:
https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/1...al-in-lead-role

This is potentially a really good thing. The dude is a great actor. thumb up

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:14 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Oh wow

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 11:51 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

A recent set photo shows one of the actors in what appears to be Death Trooper armor, standing alongside the actors in Storm Trooper armor. So that's interesting.

Also, Gina Carano joins the cast in a yet undefined role:
https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/1...-star-wars-show

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 03:33 PM
Darth Thor

Im officially more excited for this now then for the R1 prequel. But looking forward to both tbh.

I guess the R1 prequel has more potential for PT/OT cameos though.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2018 12:00 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

So now Disney is making a tv series based on a costume.... wow...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 07:21 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Old Post Dec 1st, 2018 06:53 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"Pedro Pascal, who was previously confirmed to be the lead in the series, will be in the role of the Mandalorian gunfighter. Joining him will be Gina Carano from Deadpool, Giancarlo Esposito from Breaking Bad, Emily Swallow from Supernatural, Carl Weathers from Predator, Omid Abtahi from American Gods, Werner Herzog from Grizzly Man, and Nick Nolte from Affliction, who was previously announced."
https://www.ign.com/articles/2018/1...ially-confirmed

Pretty stacked cast. thumb up

Old Post Dec 13th, 2018 01:58 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Jon Favreau posted this pic today:

So it would seem that IG-88 will also be part of the roster...

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 02:03 AM
Darth Thor

^ Classic Bounty Hunters (or their equivalent). More evidence this show is clearly a replacement for the Boba Fett film.

Now that I think about it, Solo probably would have been better as a series as well. A bit silly wasting a film on him meeting Chewie, winning the Falcon and doing the Kessel Run. Could have easily fitted in those things while focusing on a bigger space adventure series over a 10episode season.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 10:21 AM
TheIndyJedi

Looking forward to this more than episode 9 tbh. Also didn't Favreau direct the 1st Iron Man film? Yeh I have a feeling this going to be good

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 01:29 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Yeah he did. So he basically kicked off the Iron Franchise and the entire MCU.

He also directed Jungle Book. And he voiced Pre-Vizsla in TCW, so this is right up his alley. Still would have liked him to direct a Star Wars film though.

I cant see any reason to be excited for Episode 9. Will see if the first trailer can do anything to change that.

Old Post Dec 26th, 2018 03:36 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Also didn't Favreau direct the 1st Iron Man film?

1 and 2.

Then Shane f*cking Black happened...

Old Post Dec 29th, 2018 08:04 PM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Galan007
Jon Favreau posted this pic today:

So it would seem that IG-88 will also be part of the roster...

Looks like Taika Waititi is voicing IG-88

better have a different voice then what he had for Korg, He was okay for Korg with all the comedy Ragnarok had in it.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 02:00 AM
Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

I kinda like it. The contrast between the voice and the appearance sounds like it could be fun. It'll never happen in a million years, but I'd love if they alluded to IG-88 hacking the second Death Star.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 08:38 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Raptor22
The inevitable watering down of the franchise was my biggest concern when Disney purchased the rights to SW. I didn't think they could do it anymore anymore than they already have.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see an Early Adventures of Jar Jar series at some time down the road. I don't even want to consider the possibility of a live action Ezra at some point.

thumb up

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 04:07 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I just want it to be a series of Jedi missions before the Clone Wars. Kind of like Star Trek.

Yeah, and people wanted the Disney Trilogy to be good movies.

It's over - Disney destroyed the franchise.

Time to boycott these retards, until they sell the Star Wars franchise to a better company that will bring back the proper EU and show the stories the fans actually want to see.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 04:09 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Trocity
But it`s the new Star Wars, so it`ll be shit.

Bingo.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2019 04:15 PM