KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Beerus vs Madara

Beerus vs Madara
Started by: RadZoa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Lol...Rad and CDTM are trolls. I don't understand why people entertain them. Rad and CDTM said that Iron man can beat Super Saiyan 3 Goku. CDTM just made a Deathstroke vs Goku thread. Please stop entertianin them because they are getting pleasure out of it.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 03:43 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

Havn't we done DB vs Naruto before? I feel we've done this before... A lot... Like my deja vu senses have gone from tickling to burning...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 04:59 PM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Yeah. The guy who can sneeze amd destroy planets loses to the guy who has to summon a meteor to do some damage to a comparatively small area. Cdtm you're kinda sad.
Oh OK I'm glad to see that all battles are decided solely on who can make a bigger "boom"

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 06:40 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Havn't we done DB vs Naruto before? I feel we've done this before... A lot... Like my deja vu senses have gone from tickling to burning...

Might have. Dragon Ball fans are kind of insane, and argue from a losing position so often is prompts these rematch's.

Of course, no one in Dragon Ball has an answer to Naruto's various eye techniques. Brute force fails against exotic powers.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 06:41 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Tell that to Hit...Beerus solos the Naruto verse without even trying.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 06:46 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by bbrem123
Tell that to Hit...Beerus solos the Naruto verse without even trying.

If he didn't tell his crew to clear out and instead told them to simply push Jiren over the edge, he probably would have won. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 06:57 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by RadZoa
Oh OK I'm glad to see that all battles are decided solely on who can make a bigger "boom"

Roshi destroyed a moon but Goku didn't. Are you implying Roshi is more powerful than Goku, Troll?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 08:17 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by RadZoa
Beerus isn't a casual universe buster

Beerus has never shown light speed

Beerus is not very skilled or intelligent

These are the simple facts

(please log in to view the image)

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2018 10:12 PM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gideongarner01

This thread is probably old but Beerus one shots with casual ease. Naruto fans have no clue about what they are talking about. No one in naruto is above lightspeed while Beerus is massively faster than light. Beerus The sake guy who sneezed and destroyed a planet blitzes or hakais.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 07:01 PM
gideongarner01 is currently offline Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Why is this derpy spite thread in foreign cinema section

Old Post Jan 7th, 2020 07:43 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote