KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » How many posts on a message board a year seems excessive?

How many posts on a message board a year seems excessive?
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

How many posts on a message board a year seems excessive?

I've just under a year, and I calculate the number of daily posts I make will be around 6 per day. This seems a lot to me. I notice many people post about 6000-12000 or 18-36 posts a day.

I wonder how this is possible.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 02:01 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I cant speak for others, but i rack up a LOT of posts just responding to threads posted in the wrong forums by angry kids. laughing

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 02:20 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Why does this belong in the Religion forum?

Is posting on a message board to excess a sin? lol

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 02:22 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
I cant speak for others, but i rack up a LOT of posts just responding to threads posted in the wrong forums by angry kids. laughing

thumb up

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 02:24 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

10,000 posts a year... and you say you are an adult... I hope your life improves.

These are the best friends you may well ever have.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 02:26 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lmao, owned.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robtardshit
Restricted

Account Restricted

are you a retard you idiot?

typical shit post takes 15 seconds, like a message on facebook, with 30 a day you spend 7,5 minute posting here

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 05:37 PM
robtardshit is currently offline Click here to Send robtardshit a Private Message Find more posts by robtardshit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robgod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
10,000 posts a year... and you say you are an adult... I hope your life improves.

These are the best friends you may well ever have.
laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 06:46 PM
robgod is currently offline Click here to Send robgod a Private Message Find more posts by robgod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zodiac phag
Restricted

Account Restricted

**** you Zodiac you massive Phag!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:46 PM
zodiac phag is currently offline Click here to Send zodiac phag a Private Message Find more posts by zodiac phag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Why is this thread in the Relig Forum?

Or is IntterWeb Posting to Push Leftyness Stevie's "Religion"?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zodiac phag
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Why is this thread in the Relig Forum?

Or is IntterWeb Posting to Push Leftyness Stevie's "Religion"?
He's a phag!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:53 PM
zodiac phag is currently offline Click here to Send zodiac phag a Private Message Find more posts by zodiac phag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Originally posted by robtardshit
are you a retard you idiot?

typical shit post takes 15 seconds, like a message on facebook, with 30 a day you spend 7,5 minute posting here

I was gonna say that but you see Steve is the type to try to refute basic math by appealing to his age.

He's like more obsessed with his age than Kurk is with Dooku.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:57 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Uh...how did SZ get banned? confused

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 11:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

he made a sock "zodiacphag" to post about himself being a fuggot lmao
he really made an account to bash himself lol
wtf

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Last edited by JKBart on Jan 24th, 2018 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 03:31 AM
JKBart is currently offline Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote:
Auto-Note (Yesterday 11:09 PM)
User banned by BackFire, permanently

Reason: Socking while socking.

LOL

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 03:36 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

This Many:

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Not attempted, nailed. One does not need to be obsessed to be aware of the posting habits of members who create 50 threads in a week, or who post—on average—80 posts a day. No, the real question is how one could not be aware of it, when they flood the forum with nonsense.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 05:01 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by JKBart
he made a sock "zodiacphag" to post about himself being a fuggot lmao
he really made an account to bash himself lol
wtf

A self bashing sock account... and he said he was an adult... I hope his life improves.

You guys are the best friends he may well ever have.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 05:48 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 05:52 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

A self bashing sock account... and he said he was an adult... I hope his life improves.

You guys are the best friends he may well ever have.

+rep

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 05:54 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

He also couldn't figure out how to mask his IP lmfao.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2018 06:21 AM