KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The 100

The 100
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

I meant Octavia. Still a *****, though stick out tongue

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 10:36 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by riv6672
Dear GOD Olivia is such a raging *****. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Also, YAY, the new season finally started! big grin

I'm looking forward to starting the new season at some point...

They're on the new planet now, right?

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 02:38 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Yeah, and even though there was interpersonal tension throughout, there was still a general air of positivity. Soon as Ovtavia came onscreen, she brought that huge ‘we’re gonna have conflict cuz i said so’ vibe.

Old Post May 2nd, 2019 11:36 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Octavia is a *****. And apparently the ending of the episode was written by M. Night Shyamalan. big grin

People who have seen the episode and are familiar with some of M. Night's really bad movies should understand.

Old Post May 3rd, 2019 04:01 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^lol at the Shyamalan connection. I missed that! laughing out loud

They should have left Octavia’s ass on ice at worst, on earth at best.
At some point her brother really needs to stop turning a blind eye to the fact that she’s a psycho, and threatens every life on that ship.

I can honestly see her riding that same ship, all the way to the ground killing everyone, like a sexy Slim Pickens, just to prove a point.

Old Post May 3rd, 2019 04:11 AM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

One thing is for sure. Considering what a raging psycho Octavia already is, you don't want her breathing that air, or it's Friday the 13th level blood baths coming.

Old Post May 4th, 2019 07:51 AM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Or, it wouldn't affect her at all! laughing

She’d be all “what the hell are you guys talking about, i feel fine”.

Old Post May 4th, 2019 10:02 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
One thing is for sure. Considering what a raging psycho Octavia already is, you don't want her breathing that air, or it's Friday the 13th level blood baths coming.

Haha, yeah, best line of the season so far was, "Where is Bloodreina when you need her?"

My wife and I are about halfway through this latest season so far. It took 2 or 3 episodes to get going, but liking it now.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2019 12:42 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^it took about that many eps for me to get into this season too.
I can’t call it the best season ever, but it was better than I expected.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2019 06:36 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, at first it almost felt like they're re-playing the same basic premise, but after a few episodes it became a bit more original and interesting with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Clarke being taken over by the other chick and this immortal family manipulating their people like a strange religious cult. And some interesting characters, like Russel Lightbourne, I think is his name. The lead guy with the great beard (he's got mad beard game). I like how he's kind of naive and conflicted about the whole thing, and is still sort of hesitant to go to extreme lengths to maintain what they have going.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2019 07:16 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yeah, at first it almost felt like they're re-playing the same basic premise, but after a few episodes it became a bit more original and interesting with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Clarke being taken over by the other chick and this immortal family manipulating their people like a strange religious cult. And some interesting characters, like Russel Lightbourne, I think is his name. The lead guy with the great beard (he's got mad beard game). I like how he's kind of naive and conflicted about the whole thing, and is still sort of hesitant to go to extreme lengths to maintain what they have going.

The way that society wound up being run was a surprise to me. I can’t say I wouldn’t be tempted to do the same if given the opportunity... confused

And yeah, that guy has a legit great beard going on!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 04:23 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by riv
The way that society wound up being run was a surprise to me. I can’t say I wouldn’t be tempted to do the same if given the opportunity... confused

Yeah, for probably the first time I was almost sympathetic for Murphy, because he found his calling! Haha.. This is just the break he's been waiting for! laughing out loud

I think we're through 8 episodes now, and this season sure has gotten trippy! The weird battle inside Clarke's head and the "anomaly" that looks like a big green tornado. Wtf..

Old Post Sep 5th, 2019 03:34 PM
riv6672

If you think it’s trippy so far, I can’t wait to hear your impression(s) on the lead up to, and finale! big grin

Old Post Sep 6th, 2019 09:14 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Finished this season. It's probably not my favorite season, but it was good. Some wild twists and turns.

I see that it has been renewed for Season 7, so it'll be interesting to see where they go from here. Now that Octavia has been [SPOILER - highlight to read]: swallowed up by the anomaly...

Old Post Sep 8th, 2019 07:32 PM
riv6672

Yeah I didn’t see that coming. Season 7 has a lot of questions to answer.

Clarke is still living up to her name though, which I like...!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2019 07:35 PM
riv6672

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadli...1202883027/amp/

The 100 only has a couple of days left to shoot. C’mon ppl, the show must go on!

Old Post Mar 14th, 2020 06:57 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Lol all this Coronavirus panic is really getting silly IMO. Even people here, in a country with 59 confirmed homicides a day, a country where you are likely to encounter someone with full-blown tuberculosis like once a week in public (and we have between 300,000 and 400,000 TB-related deaths a year), are freaking the phuck out because, as of me typing this, literally 0.000001 of our population has it. It's mind-numbing.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 03:57 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Doh, 300,000-400,000 related cases. Not deaths. But the deaths are also in the tens of thousands. And yeah, typical of South Africa, people are using the Coronavirus panic to commit crimes. There have been multiple instances of people pretending to be medics, going around and claiming they are "testing" people for it, only to rob the people blind once they are let inside the house.

But anyway, my main point is that the reaction seems disproportionate to the overall effect relative to all the other shit we already deal with that could kill us. And this filming schedule disruption is a knock-on effect.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 04:10 PM
riv6672

Your location reads, “A vault... duh...”, so I’ve no idea what country you say is overreacting.

-shrug-

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 04:17 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

South Africa. And, so far, the panic and exploitation thereof has caused more damage here than the actual disease has. Because, as mentioned, some criminals are actually dressing up as medics, with equipment and everything, and using this whole situation as a means to gain access to unsuspecting people's homes and then stealing their shit once they are inside. Seriously, if something can potentially be turned into a criminal enterprise, people will find a way here.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2020 04:45 PM