KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Philosophy Forum » Women

Women
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starts reading the thread... stops reading the thread... Backs out of thread...

Old Post May 23rd, 2018 09:52 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

make this thread a sticky pls

Old Post May 24th, 2018 06:36 AM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Update:

It's getting worse. I've committed myself to #NoFap, but memories/images of my high-school crush who I came close to, but never took the opportunity to, have a relationship with are flooding my mind.

I honestly just want to cut my dick off. I hate masturbating as it's akin to addictive drug use, and I'm above that. On the positive side I've been able to harness my energy and put it to better use through the teachings of the sith.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post May 28th, 2018 05:43 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

I'm in the same boat Kurt.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 06:01 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Eyes don't lie, sometimes we're afraid to act cus we're afraid of rejection. But I'll tell you a secret, sometimes we as humans are so afraid of the unknown that we ignore the truth. We know when someone likes us, we feel it inside and see it with our eyes. If you look at her and she looks directly at you and smiles with her eyes not just her mouth she likes you. Just kiss her if you get the chance then you will know.

Old Post May 30th, 2018 06:08 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

lol did I write this shit?

can confirm same situation...only now I am tempted by anime girls. Ayanami Rei from neon genesis...yum...just like Raven but even more stoic and emotionless.

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post Jun 10th, 2019 01:22 AM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Women are gross who needs them

Old Post Jul 11th, 2019 05:18 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rudester
Women are gross who needs them
Only f*gs, that's who.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2019 05:16 PM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Vaginas look like axe wounds, you're better off without one in your life.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 01:49 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by TempAccount
lol did I write this shit?

can confirm same situation...only now I am tempted by anime girls. Ayanami Rei from neon genesis...yum...just like Raven but even more stoic and emotionless.

rei is 14 you sick f*ck

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 02:03 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Kurk reminds me of that crazy general in Dr Strangelove that starts a nuclear holocaust and starts ranting about how he hates ejaculating because it represents a loss of essence.

Yea and you banned him! You bastard!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 02:47 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
rei is 14 you sick f*ck
Well that depends. Her spirit transfers over to bodies or something as each one is physically killed, and she's been around since Rei I, so I'd reckon that she's at least 20 by Rei III.

I'm also down for Asuka. In the new series I hear she's mentally 26 but still has her 14 y/o body, so it's okay right?

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2019 12:58 AM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Womenternity

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Aug 16th, 2019 02:56 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Beniboybling
make this thread a sticky pls

I'm pretty sure this thread is already sticky enough.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2019 03:22 PM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

True Nuke

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:56 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Trocity
Vaginas look like axe wounds, you're better off without one in your life.

^ Actually explains a lot of why Trocity acts the way he does.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 11:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Women can be Amazonian if you are smart enough to catch one.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 11:08 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
He is clearly an Incel and that's why he defends the Incel perspective so strongly.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 06:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by TempAccount
Well that depends. Her spirit transfers over to bodies or something as each one is physically killed, and she's been around since Rei I, so I'd reckon that she's at least 20 by Rei III.

I'm also down for Asuka. In the new series I hear she's mentally 26 but still has her 14 y/o body, so it's okay right?

no thumb down

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2019 04:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Robtard

Acts the way he does meaning charming and never wrong?

I appreciate it.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2019 05:44 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote