KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Avengers: Endgame (2019)

Avengers: Endgame (2019)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Arachnid1
The promotional art for A4 leaked.

(please log in to view the image)

RIP Caps beard.

I'm glad he's back looking more traditional. The beard was kinda cool at first but wore of it's welcome pretty quickly. It's like Superman with long hair...kinda interesting but not really great.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 07:28 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Arachnid1
The promotional art for A4 leaked.

(please log in to view the image)

RIP Caps beard.

lovely promo art

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 5th, 2018 08:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Avengers: Infinity War Part II (not offical title)

The Sequel to Infinity Wars and the final film in the MCU's Phase Three set to be released May 3, 2019.

This came up in another thread, but it really belongs here: The gauntlet seemed de-powered (not glowing?) in the Thanos end scene and it's notable that while Thanos was able to heal the wound Thor gave him, the damage to the left side of his body caused by using the stones in such a manner was still there, as was a noticeable limp. Wondering if that's going to play into the next film as a plot in Thanos' downfall.

Thoughts on that end scene, the gauntlet and Thanos' injuries? Edit: Or anything IF2 related.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Jun 6th, 2018 at 11:26 PM

Old Post Jun 6th, 2018 11:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I read somewhere that he is messed up after the snap. It took a toll on him physically and it will almost certainly play into his downfall. I kinda like the take because otherwise there is no way they can beat him.

I think the title being Endgame isn't confirmed but it's the #1 rumor right now. I think it sounds badass. Avengers: Endgame. Now, that movie....I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be devastated afterwards.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 12:26 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ That sounds pretty interesting

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 03:53 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

This thread should probably be merged with this one:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t652495.html

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:04 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Impediment
This thread should probably be merged with this one:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t652495.html

Please do then.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 04:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Merged. thumb up

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 06:17 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I saw a tweet that sometime within the next 10 days there is going to be some promo art that will blow our minds.....I'm curious though not expecting too much.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 06:33 PM
steverules_2

I'm waiting for Adam Warlock

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 06:42 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
I'm waiting for Adam Warlock

well keep waiting then big grin

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 06:55 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Is Hulk wearing a Wakandan bodysuit?

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 07:21 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Robtard
Is Hulk wearing a Wakandan bodysuit?
Yah, whatever it is it looks dumb lol. I guess Hulk wants some protection from Thanos.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 08:30 PM
steverules_2

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
I guess Hulk wants some protection from Thanos.

He needs all the protection he can get after the ass raping he got in IW

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 7th, 2018 08:49 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Reminder... My prediction about the Soul stone (from before anyone saw the movie) was on point thumb up

Anyhow, about Hulks suit/look, I think it might have to do with some transformation for the Hulk. Maybe leaning towards a professor Hulk type persona.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 05:30 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Inhuman
Reminder... My prediction about the Soul stone (from before anyone saw the movie) was on point thumb up

Anyhow, about Hulks suit/look, I think it might have to do with some transformation for the Hulk. Maybe leaning towards a professor Hulk type persona.

Your prediction was it was somewhere with red skull?

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 05:32 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by steverules_2
Your prediction was it was somewhere with red skull?

Dont feel like looking for the post, but it was something along the lines of...."The soul stone is going to be in a location that hasn't been shown or teased in any movie or trailer. Maybe on another planet."

The Red Skull thing , caught me by surprise.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 05:36 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

All I want is a reason why Hulk was MIA throughout the entire first film, then I wanna see World Breaker Hulk emerge.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 12:30 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Impediment
All I want is a reason why Hulk was MIA throughout the entire first film, then I wanna see World Breaker Hulk emerge.

I think the chances of you getting an explanation in the next film is about 95% solid.

I think seeing World Breaker Hulk is probably like 15% likely though.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2018 12:40 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Inhuman

Possible, the look on his face does lean to that somewhat.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2018 06:14 PM