KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Cobra Kai

Cobra Kai
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

And speaking of Hawk:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: I knew he was good, but not THAT good. Johnny's kid beat the crap out of an ENTIRE DOJO.

Was also cathartic seeing him defeat his former bully, and rather easily.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2022 09:22 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Kinda hope to see Johnny interact with Chozen more than anything, though realize it may not happen with the Mexico arc and all.

And agree on Miguel, though it didnt surprise me too much. Could tell his heart was not in it. That reminds me, Xolo has definitely puffed up some since the first couple seasons where he was more skinny, though I guess is both fat and muscle. Apparently Xolo is gonna play Blue Beetle for live action DC, so more interested in that movie now, but for the next season I hope he gets knocked back up some pegs as Miguel, nice as it was to see Hawk shine in the tournament.

Other than that, relieved Terry Silver wasnt a one and done deal with his return after all the hype he got. Seeing how unhinged he can be is always something.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2022 10:57 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Stingrays neighbor doesn't get how the law works.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2022 11:15 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I really hope they don't have Chozen lose to anyone, I mean I wouldn't be surprised, this series' skill-scaling makes no sense.

That said, based on his displays against Daniel alone? I'm of the opinion he can take Daniel and Johnny at once.

So if in Season 5 he ends up losing to Terry (or hell, even Daniel should their rivalry spark up again), that's gonna be ridiculous.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 6th, 2022 11:17 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, Chozen from what was shown ought to be OP, but for the sake of seeing some good fights I dont want it to be too one-sided against Silver.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2022 01:14 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jumped the shark massively in season 2, still good, silly fun mind.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2022 10:32 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Silliest season of them all, but I still enjoyed it, teaches kids once again that almost any problem in life can he solved by punching and kicking.

Terry Silver, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: one of the greatest villains ever.

(please log in to view the image)
thumb up missed this, perfect post.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2022 10:44 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I wish they'd brig Dutch back.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2022 09:50 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stringer

They tried but he refused supposedly

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2022 02:20 PM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Silver: You're playing with fire Danny boy.
Chozen: And I am gasoline.

Old Post May 12th, 2022 05:12 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

This showing is turning into Dragon Ball Z with villain after villain turning over and befriending the protagonist Goku Daniel to take on the new threat and I don't care; I'm still enjoying this show.

I expect Kreese will have a redemption arc in s5.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post May 13th, 2022 05:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

next up will smith, jaden smith and hilary swank

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 13th, 2022 09:02 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The Smiths need to keep themselves out of this show, they'd ruin it.

Swank would work as she's part of the Karate-verse.

Old Post May 13th, 2022 09:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, Smith is from a generic forgettable reboot. Is not just a simple matter of bringing back everyone who was ever involved in Karate Kid for the sake of it. They have to be sensibly written in if included at all.

Old Post May 13th, 2022 09:59 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post Aug 16th, 2022 06:37 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Looking forward to this being even more ridiculous than the previous four seasons and I'm looking forward to it. Terry Silver is one of the greatest villains ever written.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2022 09:11 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched the trailer earlier.. looks okay but hopefully a ton of martial arts action. however [SPOILER - highlight to read]: surprised seas kanan wasn;t showed

Old Post Aug 17th, 2022 03:10 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

watched first 5 episodes

best thing about this show is the martial arts which there NEEDS to be more of

Old Post Sep 10th, 2022 04:12 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

This show continues to get even more ridiculous and I still love it. The villain's (Terry Silver) master plan is to set up karate franchises across the world. KAH-RAH-TEE franchises! 10 out of 10 on the evil-o-meter.

While still holding onto its season 1 main message of teaching kids that all problems in life can be solved with kicking and punching.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2022 06:24 PM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
This show continues to get even more ridiculous and I still love it. The villain's (Terry Silver) master plan is to set up karate franchises across the world. KAH-RAH-TEE franchises! 10 out of 10 on the evil-o-meter.

While still holding onto its season 1 main message of teaching kids that all problems in life can be solved with kicking and punching.
don't forget basic hip throws also are the answer especially on other kids onto concrete. Terry silver is God.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2022 05:00 PM