KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mortal Kombat 11

Mortal Kombat 11
Started by: Ridley_Prime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I think I heard about that. Nice.

As for Dark Raiden, I hope he's not too much of the focus on the antagonist side. Should be Onaga imo whose return is long overdue. Plus the idea of Dark Raiden to my understanding is that he isn't really evil, so much as he is an edgelord who protects Earthrealm through ruthless means by needlessly killing/destroying things. I don't know, but I never liked the concept that much and prefer the normal uncorrupted Raiden, even if he isn't perfect and makes plenty mistakes in the story.

Raiden has never been boss-like either, so having him as like a final boss would be a bit underwhelming, but I expect that may be what we end up getting. Will have to see.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2018 09:23 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Full roster leaked by the famous Injustice 2 leaker dude...

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 09:18 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Interesting. Honestly seems like a more passable base roster than the one MKX had, tho not as different as I hoped either. Wanted some of like the kombat kiddies to be gone who I didnt really care for, minus Takeda.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 11:46 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Yeah it kinda meh....

Curious about the new character Gyros or whatever he is called...

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 11:52 AM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Looking at it closer now as well as the comments and things, I really have to question this roster, despite being uploaded by an IJ2 leaker. If it's all real though, definitely has some strong pros and cons.

The pros for me being

[SPOILER - highlight to read]:
Rain
Johnny Cage still being around and not missing due to some "getting too old for this" shit
Noob Saibot
Smoke
Goro
Shang Tsung (**** yeah)
Fujin (also **** yeah I guess)

And the cons being

Frost
All the kombat kiddies back
Sindel but no Nightwolf?
As well as some other missing favorites like Ermac, etc.

To say I'm really conflicted is an understatement.

Also would have to wonder how the likes of [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Cyrax would be back but not Sektor.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Daegon would be an odd random choice too...

edit: Oh yeah, just occurred to me, but with how close we already are to release, I guess there won't be some prequel comics to promote the game like there was with MKX huh? Shame.

Last edited by Ridley_Prime on Dec 19th, 2018 at 12:28 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 12:24 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Oh, the first kombat pack is said to include

Ermac
Li Mei
Nightwolf
Nimbus
Michael Myers
Pennywise

Cool as like [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Michael Myers would be, this is all really questionable if you ask me.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 12:50 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Oh didnt notice Rain at first Im happy about him.

Cant care about new kids on the block.

Pennywise sounds fun.

Spawn should have been in there but Im phuckin tired about bringing him up again and again.

Also getting tired of human serial killers as dlc give us more horror creatures instead.

Bankai.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 01:48 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
So when someone asked McFarlene if Spawn will be in MK11 he answered "I believe he is on his way"...

Here is hoping...

Sounds like a contractor telling a client "Two weeks!" for a job. That's his way of saying it ain't happening.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2018 02:05 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
Oh didnt notice Rain at first Im happy about him.

Cant care about new kids on the block.

Pennywise sounds fun.

Spawn should have been in there but Im phuckin tired about bringing him up again and again.

Also getting tired of human serial killers as dlc give us more horror creatures instead.

Helps that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Michael Myers is my favorite serial killer/slasher icon, but I get where you're coming from. With how solid the kombat pack 1 looks though if true [SPOILER - highlight to read]: minus Ermac who ought to be in the base roster, actually makes me more hopeful for the eventual kombat pack 2.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2018 12:49 AM
KCJ506

No D'Vorah? Yeah, this is exactly why I tend to take these "leaks" with a grain of salt.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2018 02:15 PM
KCJ506 is currently offline Click here to Send KCJ506 a Private Message Find more posts by KCJ506 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

I found her missing strange as well. Thought she was liked/received well enough, though she might be even more hated for killing Mileena, so IDK.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2018 10:11 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, looks like Boon denied said leak, so back to square one for the people who think they know it all.

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1...9907849216?s=20

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2018 05:20 AM
quanchi112
Disney

April besides being the month of my day of birth sees Endgame and now Mk. Great month.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 01:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kind of surprised Doomguys never been in a MK. Seems like a natural crossover.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2018 02:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Kinda mixed on the Skarlet redesign. Geras is a cool new character. Plenty interesting things shown in the stream earlier.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 08:20 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Good to see Baraka back.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 09:19 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Geras moveset Looking sweet his design is pretty avarage however...

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 11:52 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

He has rock moves like Tremor.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 01:40 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I know thats why I like him.

Plus that whole rewind move on his fatal blow looks awesome.

Fatality was ok at Best.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 01:43 PM
Bro SMASH

I'm liking what I'm seeing, so far.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2012/358/5/d/ultimate_crossover_by_vanishingwalker-d5kg5ey.jpg

Old Post Jan 18th, 2019 11:23 PM
Bro SMASH is currently offline Click here to Send Bro SMASH a Private Message Find more posts by Bro SMASH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote